Chapter 12

Highschool Crush

Next Day, 9:00 P.M.

Taehyung came just in time for the party. Jimin and Yoongi greeted him with a smile and a pat on the back.

"Hey Taehyung! Wanna drink Gin?" Yoongi said, handing him a glass of Gin.

"Sorry hyung, I can't," Taehyung refused.

"Aw c'mon Tae, don't be such a spoilsport," Jimin said.

"Fine," Taehyung said. He drank the glass of gin and soon drank two bottles of Gin.

Next Morning...

Taehyung woke up on a couch with a lot of girls surrounding him. One was lying on top of him, whom he recognized as Ahn Jin-hee, his classmate. He went to the bathroom and saw himself in the mirror with lipstick stains on his neck, cheek, and lips. He ran to the room to wake up Jimin.

"Jimin! How did I get these lipstick stains???" Taehyung said, raising his voice.

"Oh, you were just having fun last night," Jimin said, chuckling.

"Huh?"

"You were kissing all those girls in the lips last night, silly," Jimin laughed. Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Sh*t!" Taehyung whispered.

"In fact I posted pictures of you on social media, hanging out and kissing those girls," Jimin said happily.

"WHAT??!!" Taehyung yelled. He washed his face to remove the lipstick stains."Gotta go hyung, Bye," Taehyung said and ran out of Yoongi's house and drove his car. He suddenly got a text from Jungkook.

From Jungkookie:

Taehyung, meet me at the lake on 3:30.

 

3:30...

Taehyung went to the lake and he saw Jungkook sitting on a bench with his arms crossed. Taehyung lean in for a kiss but Jungkook dodged.

"What were you doing last night in the party?" Jungkook asked not looking at Taehyung.

"Uh...I was just dancing," Taehyung lied.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked, now looking at Taehyung and showed his phone with pictures of him kissing Jin-hee and other girls.

"How could you do this to me?" Jungkook asked, teary-eyed.

"I-I was just drunk," Taehyung replied.

"Drunk? You should've known better than to drink enough to make you drunk!" Jungkook yelled, crying.

"B-But-"

"But what? Taehyung, it's only 2 weeks since we're together, we still don't have any Monthsary yet, but here you are, already cheating on me!" Jungkook yelled, still crying.

"But Jungkook I love you, and only you," Taehyung said, crying and held Jungkook's hands. Jungkook pulled his hands away.

"I love you? Why don't you say that to all the girls you kissed in that party?" Jungkook said, about to walk away.

"Kookie!" Taehyung grabbed his arm but Jungkook pulled his arm away.

"Don't touch me and don't call me 'Kookie' either! We're through Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled and ran away.

"Jungkook!!!"

Taehyung put his hands on his face and cried. He suddenly felt a hand patting on his back. He looked and saw Jin-hee.

"I was watching you two, I'm sorry," Jin-hee said.

 

 

Hey Guys! So our Vkook broke up in this chapter, I was really crying when I'm typing this xD. So what do you think is Jin-hee's role in the story? Hope you like this chapter :D.