Chapter 7

Highschool Crush

Next Day...

Classes are resumed and the three friends did their daily routine. But Jungkook noticed something, the two we're avoiding each other lately and it's worrying him.

They came to class and surprisingly, Taehyung was already there.

"Hey Taehyung," Jungkook called him which he responded by looking at him.

"Can we talk later? It's about Jin-hyung and Jin-ae," Jungkook asked and he responded with a nod.

Later, at lunch time, the two met in an empty room.

"Why did you want to talk about them?" Taehyung asked.

"It's because they're acting weird earlier, ever since that night," Jungkook explained.

"Jungkook, I'm gonna tell you this since you're Jin-hyung's friend, but he said that he think he likes her." Taehyung said.

"Omo! J-Jin-ae likes him too! Do you think we should tell them?" Jungkook asked.

"No! Don't! Jin-hyung will be mad at me, Let's just make them confess to each other," Taehyung suggested

"You're right, okay let's go now," Jungkook said walking to the door, however he forgot to say 'thank you' so, he quickly turned around.

"Hey Tae- " He broke when he felt someone's lips smack into his. Obviously it was Taehyung. Taehyung didn't pull away and neither did Jungkook. Neither of them were expecting that. The kiss was intense. Jungkook could feel that Taehyung was trying to break away but he couldn't. Some part of Jungkook liked the feeling but it just felt so wrong too. Soon they both pulled away.

"Oh MY GOD!!! TAEHYUNG, TELL ME THAT JUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!" Jungkook said as loud as he could.

"Wh-wh-why did you turn all of a sudden?" Taehyung asked with a confused voice.

"Yah, you were too close," Jungkook said with a defensive voice.

"Me? Being too close? Look who's talking,"Taehyung said, raising his voice.

"Yah, I just turned around to say something you were too close," Jungkook argued.

"B-But"

"But what?"

"It was an accident," Taehyung said innocently.

"I wonder" Jungkook put his finger on his chin to look like he was thinking. "I wonder if you call 'not pulling back' an accident" he said testing Taehyung.

"Yah, you didn't pull back either!" Taehyung shot back.

'Oh Crap!' Jungkook thought.

"See...Now it's my turn. So Jeon Jungkook, why didn't you pull back?"

'Dang!' Jungkook thought, thinking of a reason.

"I-It's just because...I was startled, yeah right, I was startled," Jungkook reasoned.

"At least, I didn't call it an accident, How about you? Why didn't you pull back, Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah....ah...Look I was just startled like you. I-I didn't expect you to turn around, that's all. Let's just pretend that it didn't happen." Taehyung said. Jungkook saw Jin-ae watching outside the window of the room, smiling with her lips parted.

"Maybe we can but that idiot friend of mine can't," Jungkook said, pointing at Jin-ae

"OH CRAP!" Taehyung shouted

 

 

Hi Guys :D! Well, our very own Vkook finally kissed ;), Sorry if it's too early for them but I noticed that 2Jin is becoming the main so...yeah xD. Hope you like this chapter :) :D.