Chapter 17

Highschool Crush

Next Day...

Jungkook woke up and opened his eyes to see an unfamiliar room. He sat up and realized that he was shirtless and he's only wearing boxers. He looked around and saw a Jimin sleeping beside him. Jungkook screamed and covered his body with the blanket. Jimin woke up.

"OH MY GOD JIMIN! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME??" Jungkook yelled, making Jimin chuckle.

"Relax sweetheart, We just had and there's really nothing wrong with that since we're boyfriends," Jimin said while caressing Jungkook's cheek, making the other flinch and got up. They both wore their clothes.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not ready for this!" Jungkook shouted.

"Sorry-"

"Sorry? You knew that I was still trying to move on with Taehyung right? Why the heck did you do that?"

"Kookie, I'm sorry, I thought that you were ready,"

"I'm going to tell Tae-" Jungkook said but realized that he said Tae.

"Tae?"

"Uh..."

"Don't try to lie to me Jungkook! Jin-hee already told me that they broke up, I knew it! You're seeing him again,"

"Jimin-"

"Shut the up Jungkook, I'm going to kill that Taehyung!" Jimin said about to leave.

"No! Jimin! Don't!" Jungkook said clutching the other's arm. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm and threw him in an empty closet and locked him up.

"JIMIN!!!" Jungkook screamed inside the closet. Jimin went to the kitchen grabbed a knife and went outside. He texted Taehyung.

To Taehyung:

Meet me at the lake now.

Taehyung read the text and went to the lake. He saw no Jimin there. He suddenly sensed that someone is behind him. Taehyung turned around to see an angry Jimin with a knife.

"Jimin-hyung, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Oh, I'm just going to kill the third wheel in the Jikook couple," Jimin said and ed the knife at the other but he dodged. Taehyung fought back and grabbed the knife, trying to snatch it from Jimin. Jimin pushed Taehyung, making the other fall. Jimin closed his eyes and stabbed him. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook's body on top of Taehyung with the knife on his back.

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted and ran to him. Jimin was frozen in his position. Taehyung and Jin carried Jungkook to the hospital, leaving a frozen Jimin behind.

The two sat outside the emergency room while waiting for the doctor. The doctor came from the room and walked up to the two.

"Doc, how is he?"

 

 

Hey Guys :D! Sorry for the late update, We have no internet at home for three days -_- and for the short chapter. Hope you like this chapter and I want to ask, what do doctors do with stab wound? I just didn't have an experience xD.