Chapter 9

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Adviser

Author’s POV

“SEHUN!”

Luhan exclaimed as he sees what Sehun is doing to Yoona. He walk towards them and glare at Sehun as if he would kill him at that moment.

“H-hyung”

He said as he let go of Yoona’s hand. But right at that moment, Luhan punch him hard that cause him almost lose his balance. For the very first time he put things in his hand. Yoona is shocked to see them fight because of her. This is not good, at all.

“I never thought of you like this Sehun”

He said as he hold Yoona’s hands. He saw how red it is because of Sehun. He glared at him for the last time as he  took Yoona away from him. Yoona can’t even say a word and just let Luhan take her anywhere. Double-dealing? He call her such word and she don’t have any idea why. What did she ever done to him to treat her like that.

“She’s deceiving you hyung!”

Sehun shouts not letting her get away that fast. Luhan stops not even facing him.

“She’s the one sending you letters and I know that you-“

“SHUT UP OH SEHUN!”

Sehun and Yoona are both shocked with Luhan’s voice. It is the first time Luhan raised a voice to someone and not to mention, to Sehun, his friend.

“I don’t want to hear anymore from you”

Luhan added as he went upstairs with Yoona looking so confuse, shock and don’t know what to do. Sehun just scoff with what he said. All he want is for him to avoid the wrong girl but what turns out is that he is the bad guy. Nice day for him, really really nice.

 

“That should do”

Luhan said as he put a bandage to Yoona’s wrist.He took her inside his apartment and treat her bruise. He still is smiling. Why? As if nothing had happened. Why is he giving her that smile?

“Why are you smiling at me?”

Yoona said that made Luhan stop putting some bandage on her wrist. He didn’t answer but just gave her a smile again

“Should I cry then?”

He answered diverting the subject as he tie the bandage.

“Please answer me Luhan. Why are you smiling despite of the thing happened to you two”

”Then why is he that mad at you? Is it just because you like me like what he said? Is that all about and he came up hurting you?”

Cat’s got her tongue. She can’t even answer it. It’s like telling him now all her secrets. If she does, how about Tiffany?

“As far as I know, Sehun wouldn’t do that if there’s really had happened. So please”

He then held her hands.

“Tell me”

Should she now? If she does, will he return the feelings? If not? Will she overcome that?

“I’m sorry Luhan. I shouldn’t gave you those letters in the first place. I’m sorry”

Sorry, that’s all she can tell him. It’s not that direct but it’s still the same meaning.

“You should not be sorry. I thank you for those feelings you have but…”

Yoona look at him who is looking at her. Those eyes, sincere eyes of him and the following words he said made her break into pieces.

“I see you as a little sister”

Yoona fake a smile and chuckle a little. Luhan knew she’s not being honest to him right now. He’s aware he just broke her heart and might cause her pain more than what Sehun did.

“I guess it’s getting late now. T-thank you by the way for this”

She said as she take her way out of his apartment. Luhan cannot do anything but to pity her and look at her as she went out his apartment. Did he made the right decision?

“Sister”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter