Chapter 25

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unexpected Visit

Author’s POV

After that incident about Sehun’s dad, Yoona became more curious about him. Why does he hate him so much? But when the first time she saw Mr. Oh, he looks somewhat worried while looking at Sehun’s door. Was he really a bad guy that Sehun hated him that much? She doesn’t have an idea why. But still, he is his father no matter how bad he is.

“Sehun?”

She said. It was a hot Sunday morning and she was about to hang her clothes when she saw someone sitting on the edge of the rooftop with a soft drink behind him. He looks at her with an expressionless face.

“Am I disturbing?”

She said and Sehun just wave his hand indicating that it’s ok. She looked at him as she hung her clothes. He was relaxed and seems to be thinking so many things.  She finished hanging her clothes and ready to go when she stops herself and sat beside him.

“Who told you you can join me?”

He said as he raised his left eyebrow looking at her. Yoona just looked at the scenery of the busy city and relaxed herself just like Sehun.

“Huh… Weirdo”

He said as he just let her sit there as he was too busy to deal with a stubborn lady.

“Are you still mad?”

Yoona asked. Sehun answered her with another question.

“Are you worried?”

“Yes”

She answered straight. Sehun didn’t expect that.

“I’m not mad. I’m just too disappointed because my friends lied to me. You can just tell me about you and Luhan. I won’t mind that”

“So, you like me for you hyung? I thought you’re picky when it comes to Luhan”

“I’m not. Hyung told me he was ought to marry a Chinese sooner or later so he can’t date girls while he’s working”

He said as he looks at her.

“Now, I agreed about you liking him because I saw that you’re not like the other girls who went head over heels about hyung. You’re one stubborn and persistent one Yoona. That’s why I was disappointed when you lied”

“I’m sorry”

She said but Sehun gave her the the thing she wishes to see. His smile.

“You’re forgiven. But you owe me more pudding”

Yoona chuckle as she nod at her pudding lover friend.

 

That night, Sehun was watching tv in Yoona’s apartment. He told Yoona he was too lazy to cook meals for himself and so she doubled the chicken meal she was preparing for herself. Later on they heard a knock on the door. Sehun was the one who opened it and he saw Tiffany. She was smiling but it fades as she saw Sehun and not Yoona.

“You? What are you doing in my friend’s apartment??”

She said with a commanding tone.

“What? I’m a friend of Yoona and I’m going to eat here”

“Eat?! You’re going to eat my Yoona?!”

“What?! Ew no!”

“Yoona!!!”

She yelled and Yoona went to see her. Tiffany looked at her as she was pointing Sehun beside her. Yoona nods as a sign that it was ok.

“But, why him? Why not invite me?”

“Aish… this girl” Sehun said irritated

“You’re always welcome to come here Tiffany. You even have my duplicate key remember?”

Yoona said calming her down.

“Even though. I’m jealous to see you with another friend”

Sehun cannot believe what he was into. It was like he was a mitress or something.

“Now now, can we just all eat? Good thing the chicken is enough for the three of us”

She said as Tiffany went straight to the kitchen and gave Sehun a glare. When they eat, Tiffany always serve Yoona like giving her the skin of her chicken or serving her a drink and so on.

“By the way Yoona, I was wondering if you can come with me. I was planning to go to Jeju this Tuesday cause I might be busy for the next month since I was picked to train with a group”

Tiffany said. Yoona hesitated. She also has something to do on Tuesday. But she knew when Tiffany invited her it means she ought to come and no excuses.

“Sure” she said without hesitation.

“Then it’s all set”

Tiffany clapped in happiness as she looked at Sehun with winning smirk.

“You, you can come with us if you want”

She said as she invited Sehun to come also. He just rolled his eyes and said

“whatever”.

 

Tuesday comes and Tiffany went to the apartment building of Yoona and Sehun. They agreed to meet each other at 8:30 am but since Tiffany is way too excited, she went straight to their apartment early 5 in the morning.

“Yoona! Wake up!”

She said as she opened her door. Yoona was still in bed and obviously haven’t got enough of sleep.

“What are you doing?! We’re going to be late!”

She said punching her .

“I’m up, I’m up”

She said as she lazily gets out of her bed and went straight to the bathroom. Tiffany, as the excited one, prepare her a breakfast. Actually she already bought an iced coffee and a cinnamon roll for her.

“How about Sehun?”

She asked Yoona who is busy doing her business inside the bathroom.

“Try knocking on his door. He’s a sleepyhead by the way”

Tiffany went outside feeling irritated. She can’t believe herself inviting him to their getaway. Why did she even invite him on the first place? She hated him for being the friend of Yoona because there’s no one else better than her. She’s the best bestfriend of Yoona she thought.

“Yah! Sehun!”

She said knocking hard on his door.

“What??”

Sehun said already dressed up. Well she didn’t expect that. She thought he was still in pajamas with his mess hair but now he was well-dressed and looking good with his ¾ white pants and pastel colored polo. He even has his bag with him. A manly and fashionable one and it really suits him.

“I didn’t know you could dress like that”

She said as she looks at him from head to toe.

“Is that a compliment or an insult?”

He asks with his eyebrow raised.

“Both”

She said as she went back into the room of Yoona. Sehun followed as he just rolled his eyes with her.

Both of them waited for Yoona to finish dressing up and they can go to where they are supposed to go. After a couple of minutes, Yoona finished and Tiffany handed her the iced coffee and cinnamon roll she bought for her.

“Thank you Tiffany”

She said as they followed Tiffany. She already took care of their means of transportation going to Jeju. They used her car to go to Incheon International Airport. Tiffany personally asked them not to take their passport with them so both Yoona and Sehun doesn’t have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter