Chapter 21

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Dance

Author’s POV

“Yoona, can you get me some plastic wrap?”

Yoona handed her the wrapper as she continues fixing the bread pans. She decided to stay a little longer since Hayoung doesn’t have anyone to help her out with making doughs. It’s not really necessary to stay since her shift is already over but she did since Hayoung is also her friend.

“Hayoung-ssi, can I ask you something?”

She said as she wiped the table.

“Ofcourse you can. What is it?”

“I was just wondering if you know something personalize as a gift?”

She stops from putting the doughs to the container and think of something.

“Well, have you tried surprise box? It was a trend right?”

“Yes I did”

“Hmm, decoupage”

“I did too”

“Portrait?”

“Done”

“Well how about a scrapbook”

Yoona think about it for a second. Scrapbooking might be a good idea. She hasn’t done like it and besides, Tiffany likes anything cute. Just a little touch of art and it will be perfect.

“You’re right. She’ll love it!”

She exclaims as she hugged Hayoung causing her to drop the flour and created a mess. Both of them just laugh as Yoona’s hair is full of it.

 

“You’re so beautiful”

Luhan said as they both waited for Sehun to come out. Luhan is wearing a bonnet hat, simple off white polo and pants with a suspender. As for Yoona, she wore the dress that he gave her. She looks so good with it as she tied her hair into an updo making her more like Audrey Hepburn.

“You too. I wish you’re my date in this party”

“But I am. I’m just an of the celebrant”

“Psh. You are her date oppa”

“Right. But for me, you’re still my date”

“I heard something about date”

Because they are both arguing, they didn’t notice Sehun was already there.

“How long have you been there?” Luhan asked hoping he didn’t hear that much.

“Just now. Why?”

“Nothing. Let’s go cause my date is waiting for me”

Luhan said. He did that because he doesn’t want to give Sehun the idea about them. Sehun just walk with them as they went to a car that Tiffany ordered to get them. Fancy.

When they reach the venue, it was fancier than they thought. Being a student of an art school, Tiffany had some guest which are kpop idols who just debuted and some who came from her school. Yoona, being a friend of her for a long time didn’t expect something grand like it. Everyone is on it. Everyone is wearing retro clothes but still, they all looked so classy and sophisticated.

“Sir, Ms. Hwang is expecting you”

A guy approached Luhan. He excuses himself as Tiffany needs him now to accompany her to her party. Sehun and Yoona didn’t have any choice but to enjoy the party. Sehun made his way to get them some wine or something to drink. While Sehun is getting some drink, Yoona familiarize the guests. She even recognized some idols like Choi Sulli, IU, Nichkhun, Kwangmin and Youngmin, Park Taejun and so many more. She felt like attending a concert or something because Tiffany’s party is so star-studded.

Later on, the emcee introduced the birthday celebrant. Tiffany is very beautiful. She was wearing an off-shoulder dotted black dress. She’s also wearing black lace gloves and a shiny black heels. While looking at her, she feels like Tiffany is out of her reach. She is just one step closer on being a kpop idol. Plus, she looks so good with Luhan.

“Here”

Sehun handed her a glass of orange juice. Sehun is looking great tonight as well she thought. If only he was Luhan, then she won’t feel the anxiety she is feeling that moment.

“You handed me the wrong drink kiddo” she said pointing at his wine.

“This is mine. Perhaps, you can’t control alcohol like me”

Yoona scoffs. Although Sehun is no longer a minor, he still has to control it.

“Fine. Then atleast you give me the same like yours”

“I don’t want to go home with a drunk girl that’s why”

Yoona sighs as she sips the orange juice Sehun gave her. She watches Luhan as Tiffany introduce him to her guest.

It was almost half an hour since the party started when she started to feel re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter