Chapter 24

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet Mr. Oh

Author’s POV

“, my head really hurts”

Sehun said so himself as he forced himself to stand up. He woke up 1pm already and his head is hurting up a storm. He never thought he ended up in his bed after a rough party last night. His friends might be really that thoughtful to assist him home.

But he felt that something had happened last night. He even dreamed about kissing Yoona last night.  He shakes off his head thinking about it. There is more chance of him to get a full scholarship to college than that dream being real he thought. Was it really a dream? He feels really odd though. He went to his bathroom and saw a bruise on his cheekbone. He doesn’t remember about involving into a fight last night so where did he get it?

“That was weird”

All he could say. He noticed he was not wearing any top and his pants’ button and zipper are open. That made him more confuse on what really had happened.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona lazily watch her professor demonstrate on dissecting a hamster. Her hamster is still alive as she can’t really dissect it her own as it has a very delicate skin. It was last subject that day yet she can’t focus because she hasn’t got enough sleep because of what happened last night. Actually she can’t focus with all of her subjects.

How can she talk to him now? What if Luhan finds out about it? He wouldn’t like the fact that his friend just kissed his girlfriend.

“Ah shi-bal! (Ah sh*t!)”

She exclaims as a juice in the hamster sprayed into her hands. Everyone is looking at her as if she had made a terrible mistake or something.

“Yoona, don’t curse in my class please”

Her professor said as they continue the class. Yoona just became more frustrated as it was the first offense in school. All because of that thing happened to her. Great.

“Are you ok?”

Hayoung asked when they took a step out of their class.

“I’m not sure”

“Are you sick?”

She said putting the back of her hand on her forehead. She’s not hot.

“You seems so ok. But you don’t look so ok”

“Hayoung-ssi, can I tell you something?”

“Ofcourse you can”

They went to the nearby bench and sat there for a while before they go.

“So, what bothers you?”

“It’s Sehun”

Hayoung seems not surprise at all. She’s expecting it.

“I knew it. Sehun seems to be an important person for you to bother”

Yoona looked at her. Sehun is an important person but in a different way. He’s her friend and she can’t stop thinking about last night. She felt like she just kissed a brother.

“He went drinking last night. I want to stop him but I just can’t go inside a club. Then when he when he returns home, I assist him since he was too drunk to even open his door. But when I was about to clean him up, he pulled me and pinned me on his bed. I struggled to free myself but his grip is too tight”

She said as Hayoung looked at her wrist. It has a somewhat purp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter