FINAL

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Girl

Author’s POV

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

The crowd shouted as Luhan proudly kisses his newly wedded wife. Sehun is there in the crowd too. Everyone is full of joy and happiness as they all wish them both the best. Sehun keeps himself busy as he doesn’t want to mingle with the guests. He doesn’t have the time to celebrate. He doesn’t like to celebrate. It’s been 3 and a half months since Yoona went away and until now, she was nowhere to be found. He wondered where would she might be. If only she was there. He will explain to her that it was all a mistake.

What she heard that day is not true. He only said those words because he wants the woman to go and leave him. She wants him and his money. He wants him to support her to whatever her materialistic heart desires. He refuses as he told her that he was living his life now. He is happy and contented. But then she can’t just give him up that easy so he told her the words she never wanted to hear.

And which is unfortunately, Yoona heard it. All of it. He never expects that Yoona is already there. He knew that Yoona was thinking that he lied. He lied about everything but he doesn’t. He didn’t lie. He does love her. More than anything but she never gave him the chance to explain.

“Boss, you okay?”

Yunwoo asks as he noticed Sehun thinking so deep.

“Yes. I’m okay”

He said as he looks at the happily wedded couple. He sighs.

“You’re not okay boss.”

“Why didn’t she gave me a chance Yunwoo”

He said finally.

“Give her time to think about it. If you kept on contacting her, she’ll never answer you”

“Why?”

“The more you persist a woman, the more she will resist. Play their game boss. Give her some space and let her cool down”

Sehun thought about what he said. He’s right. Yoona was in the state of process things first. But until when will he give her time? He misses her already. He misses everything about her.

“And, I’m sorry boss since when your ex-girlfriend went here, I told her to where you are that time”

Sehun looked at him with anger. If not because of what he said first, then he might be fired now.

“Fine. The damage has been done. I’ll just wait for her then”

He said as he continues to work ignoring the happy wedding. He didn’t really care about the wedding. He was pre-occupied thinking about Yoona.

Later on, Luhan, even though he had a lot of guest to entertain, he never forgotten about Sehun.

“Hyung”

“Why is it that instead of having fun, here you are flooding yourself with work”

“I’m just not in the mood hyung”

“Care to tell?”

“Sure”

He said as they both went near the beach. Luhan ask permission to his wife which she agreed.

“I bet you’re thinking about Yoona right?”

Luhan started. Sehun didn’t answer instead he gave him a question as an answer.

“How well do you Yoona hyung?”

“Well, that’s been a while but… for me, Yoona is one persistent woman”

Sehun doesn’t know if he would be happy or more frustrated with his answer. Persistent yes. He knew her that way since they got together by her day by day getting notice by him.

“Do you, perhaps, know where is at this moment?”

“What do you mean? Did she go somewhere?”

“Well, we had a fight and she won’t answer any of my calls”

“Well, aren’t you wondering why we still had our cake? Yoona personally gave it to us a while ago”

Sehun’s eyes widen. So Yoona is there a while ago?! How come he didn’t see her?

“She did?!”

Luhan wasn’t surprise to his expression.

“I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you cause Yoona asked me not to. But I really, really feel so bad as I look at you devastated. She did deliver our cake personally with her assistant. She told me she doesn’t want to see nor talk to you for now. She’s still upset about whatever happened to both of you”

Sehun can’t explain what he feels right now. He’s happy and excited because he had Luhan to tell him where she is.

“But I don’t have an idea where she is. I know what you’re thinking”

Sehun’s anticipation faded. He don’t?

“Hyung, she must’ve tell you something. I can’t find her anywhere. Her house, her bakeshop, nor the medical hospital.”

He said holding Luhan’s shoulders.

“I’m so sorry but she didn’t tell me anything. She just congratulated me for my wedding. Nothing else”

Sehun sighs. He can’t blame him. Yoona is still mad.

“But if ever you need to find her, try those places she loves. She might be there”

Luhan said.

“Thanks hyung for that. And oh, congratulations, and I’m sorry”

“Sorry? For what?”

“I was jealous of you for a long time and I’m keeping it. Also, I called you ‘jerk’”

Luhan laughs.

“You’re forgiven. But I understand. I made your girl cry multiple times and I can’t blame you calling me ‘jerk’”

“Congratulations again hyung.”

“Likewise Sehun”

Luhan left to go to his ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter