Chapter 10

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Foe to Chum

Author’s POV

[AFTER THE WEEKEND]

“Yoona-ssi, what a surprise you came here”

Luhan said. Yoona decided to visit the shop he’s in and talk to him.

“It wasn’t my plan as well”

It is lunchbreak and she decided to go there to make a move to fix things between Luhan and Sehun. Luhan assist her as she take a seat and order the usual food she want.

“Oh dear”

She said stopping Luhan to go to make her order

“What’s the matter?”

“I forgot my cellphone and I have to call my friend”

Luhan didn’t hesitate and lend her his phone

“You can use mine”

“You sure?”

“Ofcourse. Just use it and I’ll go back to you later alright? For the password, its 09101195”

She waited until Luhan enter their kitchen and then she immidietly open it up texting someone. Yoona did it on purpose to text Sehun on Luhan’s cellphone. This is her first step and next thing for her to do is to talk to Sehun.

Not for long, Luhan came with her order. She ofcourse deleted the message so that he wouldn’t know what she really did text there.

“So, have you text your friend?”

“Uhm, unfortunately I don’t memorize her number so maybe, I’ll just text her when I got home”

She said and returned the his phone

“Oh, too bad. I’ll be going now then. Enjoy your coffee and..”

“your uniform suits you”

It suits her? Then she realized he never saw her wearing that uniform. Why Luhan is like that? Giving such compliment as if he didn’t know about her feelings. Those compliments will make her fall all over again giving her hopes inside.

After that Yoona returned to her school. How would she start it later? Will he still be mad? Will he still hurt her? Will he listen? So if he does then she’ll explain everything including the misunderstanding about her date with Siwan.

 

When her last class is done, Yoona rush to go to Sehun’s school. Then when she reach his school, she’s just right in time. The bell rings signaling every student there that it’s their dismissal time. She patiently wait infront of the gate. Every student there seems to be looking at her as if they never seen a college student before.

“Sehun!”

She shout as she noticed him walking. He looked at her then continue walking. As a persistent one, she follows him. She just followed him and when he stop, she’ll stop. Then when Sehun can’t take it anymore, he stop.

“What do you want huh?!”

“Sehun, can we talk?”

 “Please?”

She held his arm that made him pissed and had enough. He put away her hand. But she didn’t stop and she held his arm again and this time he grab her hand as he is frustrated already

“Yah, you really want to die huh?”

He looked at her as he tighten the grip and then again he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter