Chapter 29

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like We Used to

Author’s POV

It’s been a couple of minutes and still, Yoona is watching the cake in front of her. She purposely didn’t go to the hospital since she was going to work with the wedding cake Luhan ask her to make. She had her 2 head pastry chef with her but still, with all of the cake samples they made, she still isn’t satisfied.

“I don’t like it”

She declared. All of her staff had a taste of that cake and made their opinions about it. All are positive but she didn’t listen to even one.

“I don’t care if we waste a lot of time and money for it. I don’t want to give that to my costumer unless it satisfies me”

She said with a commanding and demanding voice.

“But ma’am—“

She raised her hand to shut any comments.

“I’m going to take care of this. Just get back to work”

All of her staff and crew went back to work as she continues to scan the cake. Chaeun, her assistant stood beside her.

“What wrong with it?”

She asked.

“I’m not sure.”

“It’s already perfect and I’ve also tasted it and it’s good.”

“Thanks… but there’s still something missing”

“And that is…?”

“I can’t pinpoint what’s missing. All I know is that I’m not satisfied with it”

“You’re just tired doc. Rest a little since you’ve been working with that for hours now.”

“You’re right… maybe I should take a break first”

She went out and get herself a tetra pack of iced coffee.

“You seems so stressed out lately huh”

Chaeun asked.

“Maybe I’m just thinking too much”

“Like… Luhan’s wedding?”

Yoona looked at her with an annoyed face making her chuckle.

“I’m just kidding doc.”

“Let’s just go and change those displays—“

She points their display but her hand holding the tetra pack landed on someone’s arm causing it to spill.

“Is this how you treat your costumers?”

She was already constructing an apology in her head but when she turns to that person, she saw Sehun looking at his white polo stained with coffee.

“You? What are you doing here?”

“Well, I was thinking of buying to eat. But since there’s a stain on my polo, maybe I’ll just go home to change clothes.”

“Sir were so sorry. Our boss didn’t notice you so she accidentally spilled her coffee to you”

Chaeun said giving him some tissue or something to wipe off those stains. She felt a guilt looking at him.

“Follow me.”

She said as Sehun followed her going to the locker room of her employees.

“What are you going to do with me?”

“Shut up.”

“Yah, I’m still a ”

Yoona just gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about face.

“I’m just joking. Relax.”

He said raising his both hands in surrender.

“I take you here for you to change your clothes so stop being a ert”

Sehun just laugh making Yoona less guilty about what had happened to him.

“Jinsoo, do you have a spare shirt or something?”

She said calling her employee. Jinsoo looked at Sehun.

“Doc, is it ok with him? I mean, his skin might be delicate and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter