Chapter 22

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Fight

Author’s POV

“seriously, I was really hoping that I would ended up with IU noona”

Sehun said nibbling some chips as he watches Yoona hung her clothes at the rooftop. It was a hot Sunday and he doesn’t have anything to do so he went to the rooftop where Yoona is.

“Sehun, the sun is just rising. It’s too early for you to dream like that”

She said annoying him more.

“Huh, you’re just jealous I danced with a celebrity. I also talked with some that night and maybe they’ll be calling me anytime now”

He said with so much confidence in him.

“Give me that”

She said as she grabbed the chips he was holding and sat beside him.

“I’m quite disappointed too you know. I was enjoying the dance with Luhan but then, I ended up with you”

“Why can’t you just proposed to him then”

“Me? I’ll wait for him to do that”

“Goodluck then”

He said sounding like she really doesn’t have any chance to Luhan.

“Do you believe in the last dance thingy?”

“It’s totally rubbish. I may believe that there are unicorns instead of believing with that last dance”

He said. But that’s his opinion. Actually, Yoona will believe in such thing if only Luhan is the last guy she had danced that night.

“By the way, Tiffany doesn’t like Luhan anymore”

“Ha?”

Sehun exclaims to what Yoona have just said.

“She told me during her birthday. She was dating someone else now”

“And who’s the unlucky guy?”

“It’s a secret. My friend is going to be an idol and whoever she is dating now is between me and Tiffany”

Sehun just showed her his annoyed face.

“It’s not that I’m interested”

“But how about you? Are you dating someone now?”

Sehun cough with her question. Why ask that so sudden? Out of the blue he should say.

“Seriously chicken feet?”

“Well, I was just curious”

Sehun paused for a moment. He sighs as he looks straight to Yoona.

“Only if you will tell a secret”

A secret. What should she tell him? Should she tell him about her and Luhan? No way!

“About me?”

“No. About your laundry. Of course about you stupid”

“But there’s nothing to share about me, really”

“You sure?”

He said, sound like he was interrogating her.

“Yes I’m sure. Fine don’t answer my question. I already know your answer”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really. You’re still single because you’re still into Hayoung-sii”

“WTF”

Yoona laugh at Sehun’s expression. He looks so much like he just saw something disgusting or something like that.

“Hahaha. I’m sorry, I’m just teasing you alright?”

“Just so you know, Hayoung didn’t really had that kind of relationship with me. Call it like fling but we never been a couple. But since Hayoung never fails to mess up my life, she told everyone including hyung that she’s my ex-girlfriend”

Yoona stops from laughing. That’s a lot to take in. She never thought of it. Even Hayoung never mentioned things like that.

“Really? But you did like her didn’t you”

“It’s a secret”

Sehun. He may have allowed her to enter his house but he never let her use his things. Curious.

Later that night, Yoona fix her bag and make sure that everything is there. Then something popped in her mind. She forgot about her short test for physics and she doesn’t have a calculator. So she texted Luhan if they can go downtown to buy a scientific calculator for her physics. But unfortunately, Luhan replied her a simple ‘I’m busy’. She thought maybe he had a lot to do to his work that moment. When she was about to go, she saw Sehun going out his apartment too.

“Going somewhere?” he asked

“Gonna buy some school stuff”

“Oh, good”

He said as he left her to take care of his own business. After awhile, she reached a bookstore and good thing they have some scientific calculators. When she went out, she thought of texting Luhan since his shift must be over now. She texted but didn’t get a reply so she tried calling him but he’s not answering. Did something happen? She started to worry so she walks faster to reach their apartment building.

After a 4 minutes of walking, she reaches their apartment and instead of going in her apartment room, she opened Luhan’s door. Actually, Luhan gave her a spare key and so is Yoona. Luhan is already there, packing his bags.

“Why are you packing?”

She asked a little confuse. Luhan seems to not care of her presence and continues.

“Not now please. I have to take care of something”

“What is it? Are you going somewhere?”

Luhan then stops from fixing his clothes and face her. She looks so worried with a slight confusion on her face.

“I’m going back to China”

He said as he looks away from her. Yoona seems to become deaf with the word ‘going back’.

“B-But why so sudden? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I need to fix things there Yoona ok? You’re out of this”

This is the first time Luhan acted like that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter