M.Y 2

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since the incident. Wheein and Hwasa could tell that something's wrong with their unnies. The two were completely avoiding each other... or more like, Moonbyul's avoiding them. Yes, they'd greet each other when they pass by each others in the hallway, cafeteria, library, and etc. But, that's it. And the thing is, Moonbyul only acknowledge Wheein and Hwasa, completely ignoring her "best friend"'s existence. And it doesn't help that their Yongsun unnie is doing the same thing. And his frustrates the duo, who completely have no idea on what's going on. Heck, even the whole campus is spreading rumors about what could've possibly happened to the two girls.

"Unnie, did something happened to you and Byul unnie?" Hwasa asked in frustration as she couldn't handle it anymore.

Yongsun, who's pretending to read a book, froze on her spot as she heard a certain name. It took her a few seconds before she let out an answer. "Huh? Nothing, we're just busy, i guess." She said, completely lying.

Wheein and Hwasa couldn't help but let out a loud snort at the same time, which made Yongsun frown on her seat.

"Unnie, you're so bad at lying." Wheein said, chewing on her kimbap.

"Yeah, and you know we're not stupid, unnie." Hwasa said, crossing her arms across her chest.

Yongsun sighed in defeat. Its been a week, so she might as well let it out instead of keeping it all to herself.

"ARASSEO. I'll tell you two what happened." She clenched her fists as she puts away the book to her bag. Then, she explained to them what had happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"..... and that's what happened." She explained everything... all of it.

The two, both have their mouths wide open from everything that they heard from their unnie, still processing eveything in their minds.

Wheein, who snapped out of it first, closed then a wide grin appeared on her face.

"I knew it!!! Moonbyul unnie has a thing for girls." She said, like she won a jackpot. But, mumbled the last part so no one other than them would hear it.

"Stupid. You know how homophobic Yongsun unnie is..." Hwasa whispered to Wheein's ear.

Yongsun frowned "yah- are you talking about me?" She asked, with her eyebrow raised.

Wheein and Hwasa sighed. "Unnie, how do you.., uh feel about Byul unnie being uhh.. you know.." Wheein asked, sadness evident in her voice.

"That's the thing..." Yongsun said with a loud sigh, leaning her back against the backrest of the chair. She crossed her arms against her chest, looking away from the two.

"I've been thinking about it. Yes, I hate gay people in general... but, I guess karma's a , right? I didn't know that my best friend is one of them..." she said, her voice cracked as she said the last sentence.

"Unnie." Hwasa and Wheein went to both of her sides then hugged her, now she can finally let her tears fall down, sobbing quietly on her dogsaeng's arms..

"Maybe... Byul unnie could be an exception

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter