M.Y 7

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day, has come. Moonbyul, Wheein, and Hwasa, went to the airport to see their unnie off, along with her parents. Yongsun's parents can feel the gloomy atmosphere around them, and they feel sad for the kids. But, what can they do? Life must go on.

"We'll check-in our stuffs, Yongsun-ah. We'll be back then we'll board after, hm?" Mr. Kim said to his daughter, then he, along with his wife, gave the three girls a warm hug. Saying their goodbyes to them, not forgetting to tell them to study hard and be successful in life.

As soon as Yongsun's parents went off, they get in to a group hug, the younger ones, crying the most. While Moonbyul, being Moonbyul, tried to act tough, trying hard not to let the tears escape from her eyes. Yongsun sniffed, she herself is crying. No words were being exchanged at the moment, just the sound of them crying, along with the noise around them.

Moonbyul, was the first one who broke the silence. She knows that crying won't change a thing, they just have to let the time do its thing. 

"Aigoo... you two, don't make it hard for your Yeba-unnie." She tried to smile, then ruffles Wheein and Hyejin's hair. "It's not like she'll be gone forever. We'll just have to wait till our unnie returns, hm? And let's all study hard, and be successful, just like our unnie here." She said, playfully pinching Yongsun's cheek.

"Don't forget us, hm? If you do, Hyejin and I will hunt you down." Wheein said, aggressively wiping away her tears, earning a nod from Hyejin.

"And if someone messes with you, just tell me. I'll gladly beat them up, for you." Hwasa said, almost choking from crying too much.

Yongsun smiled at her friends' words. She nodded her head, wiping her tears. She lifted up her pinky, and the three girls followed, hooking their pinkies together.

"I promise. I'll never forget the three of you, and i'll come back as a successful person. And you three, should do the same, or i'll gladly whoop your butts." She said, you could tell that she's using her authoritative tone. After all, she's the unnie, and she should be their role model.

The three girls nodded their heads. Now, they have to prove something to their unnie when she gets back. They hugged each other for the last time, almost not wanting to let go. A minute later, Yongsun's parents came back to pick up Yongsun. 

Yongsun, hugged Moonbyul last. She cupped Moonbyul's cheeks softly, staring in to the younger one's eyes. She could tell that her best friend is trying to hold in her tears for her. And she's thankful, because the last thing that she wants to see is her best friend, breaking down in front of her.

"I'm sorry... i'll be back, wait for me, hm?" She tried to show her wide lovely smile, knowing that that's the only thing that she can leave for her best friend.

Moonbyul returned the smile, a sad one. She nodded her head, trying to bear in her mind the feeling of warmth of her best friend's palms, against her cheek. She's almost close to breaking down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter