M.Y 3

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Was I too harsh?" Moonbyul thought to herself as she flops down on her bed, letting out a soft sigh. Yes, she was hurt by the fact that her best friend, called her disgusting. Who wouldn't? All this time, she thought that, maybe... just maybe, her best friend would understand and accept her. But, she was wrong.

"I feel guilty, but what can I do? I'm only human, and i have feelings too..." she mumbled to herself, completely having an inner battle with her mind, and her heart. Slowly, her eyelids felt heavy, the stress completely taking over her body. A few seconds later, she started drifting off to sleep, forgetting all of her problems, at least for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

She may be strict, and the oldest one, but she's also the stubborn one. "I didn't come here for nothing." Yongsun mentally cheered for herself, trying to toughen up. It's always Moonbyul who approaches her first whenever they get into an argument. It's always Moonbyul who apologizes first, doing everything she can just to make Yongsun smile. 

"Now, it's my turn. I gotta do something...." she said to herself, reaching for the doorknob of Moonbyul's bedroom. She twisted it slowly, praying that it's unlocked. She let out a wide smile, opening the door slowly, peeking with her head first, before completely pushig the door open. 

Yongsun frowned at the sight, she saw Moonbyul, completely passed out on her bed. "So, this is what you call "something important",  huh." She mumbled to herself, quietly approaching the latter. She slowly sat down at the space beside the girl, quietly watching the girl sleep so peacefully.

"I'm sorry, Byul-ah. I should've known, and tried to understand you before judging you..." she said inside her mind, slowly tearing up. Hating the fact that she just hurt someone, who had always been by her side, someone whom she can always lean on, and someone who never asked for anything in return. 

Come to think of it... Moonbyul had always been by her side. She was there when Yongsun had her first boyfriend, her first kiss, and her first break up. Heck, Moonbyul even helped her on what to do when she went on a date with her first boyfriend. Now that she thought about it, Moonbyul never left her side, and her memories are mostly filled with Moonbyul, by her side. And guess what? She loves being pampered by her best friend. She loves it so much, that she became selfish, thinking that everything revolves just around her... not giving her best friend a time to do something for herself. She'd always want her best friend's attention all by herself. She doesn't like it whenever her friend talks about someone else, other than her.

But, Yongsun? Heck, she could do everything she wants. And now, she realized that it's been unfair to the other girl. She never really thought about what Moonbyul would feel. It was all about her... and maybe, that's one of the reasons why Moonbyul didn't tell Yongsun about her uality. It could be that, she doesn't want to disappoint her best friend because she know so goddamn well how Yongsun will react. And she was right. 

"I'm sorry... I just don't know what to do, Byul-ah... It must've been hard for you... keeping something that is so important all by yourself... I'm such a horrible best friend..." tears started rolling down on Yongsun's face as she mumbled those words quietly, as she watch her best friend, who's still asleep. 

"You know you just ruined my nap, right?" Moonbyul spoke, still with her eyes closed. Yongsun almost jumped away from the shock, quickly wiping away her tears before clearing .

"I-I'm sorry! I was just checking on you!" She stuttered, before standing on her feet, looking anywhere, but Moonbyul.

"Can't find your way out?" Moonbyul sat up, scratching her not-so-itchy head while looking at the nervous girl in front of her. 

"N-no... Byul-ah, let's talk. Please?" Yongsun finally got the courage to look straight into her best friend's eyes, fidling with her fingers nervously.

A loud sigh could be heard from Moonb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter