M.Y 10

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun managed to drag her best friend's body inside the house, straight to the drunk girl's bedroom wih the help of Mr. Moon. After putting the drunk girl to her bed gently, Mr. Moon kissed her daughter's forehead. The sight warms Yongsun's heart.

"Aigoo. I hope she didn't give you more trouble than this." The man said, smiling apologetically towards Yongsun.

She shook her head, letting out a polite smile.

With one last look towards his daughter, he smiled, nodding his head to Yongsun before walking out of the room, not forgetting to close the door after him.

 Yongsun decided to wash up quickly, making sure that the smell of cigarette, sweat, and alcohol are gone. She wiped away her make up, revealing her bare face.  And then, she proceeds to combing her hair. After all of that, she went to where Moon Byul's luggage, opening it and taking out a pair of pajama. She placed the set of pajama at the side of the bed, then sat down beside the passed out girl. 

She chuckled softly at the sight of the girl, peacefully sleeping. She stood up and grabbed a clean face towel, then she washed it at the bathroom, before going back beside her best friend. She wiped the unconscious girl's bare face with the wet towel down to the latter's neck. After that, she ed the shirt of the girl, successfully getting rid of the shirt, which was thrown aside after. 

Then she proceeds on cleaning the girl's chest. The sight of the half- girl doesn't boher her... not until the girl let out a low moan as soon as the wet towel touched her chest. This action was enough to make he older girl blush. But, she shook her head, clearig after. "My god. Get a hold of yourself, Yongsun. You don't swing that way. And she's your best friend." she kept chanting inside her head. 

She proceeds on cleaning the girl's arms and hands. Then she stood up and went to the bathroom to wash the towel again. As she stepped out of the bathroom, she saw Moonbyul, sitting up on her bed with her head low, her hand on her forehead, with one of her knees bended, supporting her arm. 

Yongsun went to sit beside the girl, placig a hand on top of Moonbyul's shoulder. 

"Are you okay, Byul-ah?" She asked softly, earning a groan as a response.

"Do you feel like throwing up?" She asked, again. Earning a low "no," from the girl.

She nods, then she carefully tried to make Moonbyul to lie down again. She watched as the girl closed her eyes, with a frown on her face. "Her head must be throbbing." she thought.

"Byul-ah, i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter