M.Y 6

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun woke up with a loud groan "i must've forgotten to close the curtain." she mumbled as she slowly sat up from her bed, her hand instanly grabbing her forehead, feeling like someone smashed her head on the wall. "Urghh. I never knew dad's beer will punish me like this." She groaned in frustration, she opened her eyes slowly as she tries to scan her surroundings. "Thank god, i'm in my room-" she thought, then her eyes flashed wide open as she started to remember what had happened, the night before. Yongsun brought her fingers to her lips, slowly caressing it with the tip of her fingers. A frown completely visible on her face.

"I.... I kissed my best friend... and she's gay!! What am I supposed to do now?! This is so wrong. But, it'll be embarrassing if i go up to her and tell her that I remember everything. Urgghh!! Stupid!" Yongsun pulled her hair in frustration. She knows it was wrog, and it was her fault. But, the thing that she'll never admit is that, she knows what she felt. She didn't feel disgusted by it.. it gave her a weird feeling on her stomach, and her heart.

Shaking away the weird thoghts in her mind, she stood up and ran to the bathroom to freshen up. She have decided that playing innocent for once won't hurt, right? After cleaning herself up, she went to her walk-in closet to change into a casual outfit, then went out of her room to go down to the kitchen, she's starving.

"Good morning, sleepy head." There she saw, Moonbyul making something, smiling warmly as she look at the older girl. "I already cleaned up the mess that Hyejin and Wheein made last night. Oh, and you were pretty drunk last night and you passed out on me, so i had to carry you all the way to your room." Moonbyul said as she flipped the pancake that she's currently making, "I didn't know that you're so heavy-" she joked, earning a huff from Yongsun. 

"What are you making?" Yongsun asked, taking a seat on top of the kitchen counter, watching her best friend cook silently. "Nice job on leaving a certain part out, Byul-ah. I guess, she doesn't wanna talk about it. Good for me." Yongsun said inside her mind.

"Just some pancakes, eggs and bacon. I'm pretty sure you're hungry right now, just wait a little bit more." Moonbyul said as she sets aside the cooked pancake, then she cracked some eggs then whisked it into a bowl before pouring it on the hot pan, seasoning it nicely.

"I'm pretty sure she'll be a good girlfriend. She has a kind heart, and is also a dependable person. The girl that you'll love is going to be a one lucky girl." Yongsun hums in response, talking to hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter