M.Y 11

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll miss the two of you. Take care on your way back, hm?" Mrs. Moon said, hugging Yongsun. 

Moonbyul went towards her parents after loading their stuffs inside the trunk of her car. Her dad ruffles her hair while smiling, a familiar nose muscle clearly visible on his face. 

"You." Her mother squished her cheeks, earning a soft chuckle from Yongsun, and her dad. 

"You should visit more. I'm tired of your Dad's face." Mrs. Moon said, dramatically. "You should bring Wheein and Hyejin next time."

Moonbyul nodded her head before giving her parents a hug. 

"I'll talk to them. They're pretty busy." She said as she pulls away. She checked her watch, then steals a quick peck from both of her parents cheek. 

"We'll go now. Don't wanna get stuck on a traffic." She said, waving at her parents, along with Yongsun.

"Arasseo. Shoo, shoo." Mrs. Moon playfully pushes them away. "Drive safely, Byul-ah." She added, waving at the girls, as the two hopped in on Moonbyul's car. 

"I'll see you, Mom and Dad! Take care of yourselves." Moonbyul said through the open window of her car, Yongsun waving at the elderly couple.

And with that, she drove away.

--------------------------------------------------

Yongsun smiled as the familiar sight welcomed her. She rolled down the window, then stuck her head out of it like a child. 

"A lot has changed. But, there's still some buildings and shops that are still here!" She mumbled quietly, but the younger one heard it.

"Well, you've been gone for a long time, unnie." Moonbyul said nonchantly, stepping on the gas as the light turned green. 

Yongsun sighed. She knows that she missed a lot of stuff, and it's making her sad. Moonbyul noticed the dull mood, so she decided to change the topic.

"So? Where are you staying, unnie?" She asked, hoping that it's enough to divert the older girl's attention.

"My manager said that she booked a hotel for me to stay in for the rest of my stay here in Korea." She replied, taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter