M.Y 8

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's it, Krystal. Tilt your head a little bit to the side. Nice, keep it that way." Sounds of camera shutters could be heard inside the studio. The idol, Krystal, is preparing for their comeback album, along with her group members. And yes, her girlfriend, Amber is part of the same group that she's in, called f(x). They some how,  managed to keep their relationship a secret to the public, and managed to debut together, in the same group. 

The person who's taking a few more shots, smiled widely in content, putting down her camera after. She went beside the idol , to show her some of her shots. Krystal smiled, clapping her hands in a cute manner.

"You never fail to impress me, Moonie. Thank you!" Krystal squealed, giving Moonbyul a hug. Not forgetting to thank the other staffs who helped with the album preparation. 

Yes, Moonbyul, is now a renowned photographer.... and a lyricist. She took a course called Fine Arts in college, and she she took two different majors. One is Major in Music, and the other one is Major in Photography. She passed the test and qualified for scholarship, then soon discovered that she have an interest in those fields, then a few years later, she graduated as an excellent student... making it easy for her to find a job in all of the big 3 companies. 

Whenever there's a comeback preparation for idols, her phone and emails will always be bombarded with lots of messeges and calls, asking if she could participate for their idol's preparations, and sometimes, the agencies even ask her if she could write a song for one of the idol's tracks. She never denies any work, as long as it's not going to have a conflict with her other schedules. 

And guess what? She earns huge amount of money for her hard work. Sadly, her life only revolves around work. She's always busy, that she could barely hang out with her friends. But, for her, she's living her life well... and that's all that matters.

"I agree. I'll make sure to give you two albums after our comeback." Amber, who playfully pulled Krystal to her side, said. Moonbyul, smiled at the sight of the two. She knows how hard those two girls life is. Imagine being on the same group, and pretending to just be friends and groupmates in front of the public and media. And anyone could hit on one of them, because everybody thinks that they're single,  but in reality, they're dating one of their members. 

"Arasseo. With my skills, i'm pretty sure your album cover will be fantastic." Moonbyul, half joked, and half boasted. She never failed to impress anybody with her skills. Heck, she even participated in lots of magazine photoshoots and events before. Ceci? Vogue? Coach? Men's health? Those are nothing new to her. 

Moonbyul, handed her camera to her junior. Then she went and send the group out. They still have another schedule after this. She bid her goodbye, giving them a casual wave as they enter their company's car. After that, she went back inside the studio, heading straight to her computer. She looked at all of the photos that she took, deleting the unnecessary ones. The company already told her the album concept, so all she have to do is make a layout that will suit the concept, then she'll put the members pictures with it. 

She also have to choose the pictures that will be part of the photobook, along with the photocard and the CD. The members already chose their own respected pictures that they want to be put in the photobook, so all she have to do is take all of those pictures, then send it to the idol's campany, and the company will be the one to do the rest of the job.

For a few hours, the only sound that you could hear is the clicking of the mouse buttons, and the typing on the keyboard. Moonbyul checked her watch after finishing her job. She stretches her body, cracking a few joints as she stood up. She came out of her office and saw that the staffs have already finished cleaning up the studio, and putting the equipments back to where it's supposed to be. 

She went out of the building, bidding goodbye to the security guards. She took out her car key as she head straight to the parking lot where her Audi is parked. She would be lying if she says that she's not starving after working for the whole day. So, she hopped on her car, driving straight to a certain place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, Miss. The usual?" The waiter asked, as soon as Moonbyul was led to her seat. She smiled and nodded her head. Then the waiter proceed to write her usual order, before heading back to the kitchen, giving the latter's order to the chef.

Moonbyul, is currently in Hyejin's restaurant. It was actually owned by Hyejin's father, but he passed it down to his daughter after she graduated with a degree in Culinary Arts. Who would've expected that Hyejin, who cannot even fry an egg before, will own a restaurant and be a head chef? Life sure is interesting.... and unpredictable.

Moonbyul leaned her back on the backrest, closing her eyes for a few seconds as she tries to fight off her tiredness. But, the cozy ambiance and the soft music that is being played on the restaurant is not helping her tired self at all. It's making her sleepy, but she knows that she'll regret waking up the next day without eating, for sure. She sighs, opening her eyes. She looked through the huge glass window, watching as the people rushes in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter