M.Y 9

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I see. What a cute sight." Moonbyul's mother came, completely ruining the atmosphere. Moonbyul pushed Yongsun away, clearing as she looks away, heat spreading all over her neck up to her face. Her action surprised Yongsun, but the latter remained calm, smiling to Mrs. Moon.

"Well, it's been a long time since we've seen each other, auntie." Yongsun said, playfully punching Moonbyul's arm. Mrs. Moon, smiled at the sight of the two girls' reunion, reminding of her teenage life.

"Aigoo. You have all time of your lives to catch up. Now, come in. The food is ready." Mrs. Moon ushered the two to come inside, heading back to the kitchen.

Yongsun grinned as she heard the word 'food'. She looked at the other girl, who's still rooted on the same spot, before deciding to help her with her stuff.

"You didn't bring much, are you not going to stay a little longer?" Yongsun asked, feeling sad as she saw that the other girl didn't bring that much stuff with her.

Stepping inside the house then closing the door, Moonbyul nodded her head, letting out an apologetic smile. "I'm staying for a week." She said. "I have work. I have some models coming to my studio next week."

Yongsun pouted, but she nodded her head in understanding. Then something clicked on her mind. 

"Did you just say 'models, coming to your studio?'" She asked, her eyes wide as she was thinking of something.

"Uh, yeah? Why?" The other girl blinked, confused as she eyes her best friend, who look surprised.

Yongsun, exhaled before speaking up. "Are you a photographer?"

She asked, earning a nod from Moonbyul. "The last time i checked, yeah. And i'm also a lyricist." She stated proudly.

"Jinjja?! I thought you wanted to be an engineer? A police woman? Or a bodyguard?" Yongsun bombarded her with questions.

Moonbyul chuckled, poking Yongsun's nose playfully. "Am I not allowed to change my mind, Yeba?"

"Yah!!" Yongsun huffed as the other girl called her Yeba. Though she kinda missed it... but she won't admit it!

"Yah! Your appa is going to eat all the food if you two don't come here, right now!" Mrs. Moon yelled from the kitchen.

The two girls looked at each other then ran straight to the kitchen, leaving Moonbyul's stuff by the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So? How was your career in the states?" The two decided to went out and catch up at night. They decided to go to a club, since it's been a while since they've got to party. And it's also been a while since they've got to release some stress.

"It's been rough. Since I'm asian, there's a lot of discrimination. But, I made it and I proved those people who belittled me, wrong." Moonbyul could feel the confidence coming from the older girl. She smiled, feeling proud that her best friend made it to where she is, right now.

"I'm glad. I'm so proud of you." Moonbyul said as she parked the car. The club is a little far away from her hometown. She took off her seat belt before turning her head to Yongsun. "Wheein and Hyejin too."

Yongsun sighed as the other girl mentioned her dongsaengs names. She missed them too.

"How are they? Did Hyejin managed to graduate? Did she learn how to control her temper? What about Wheepup? I miss her clingy ."

Moonbyul chuckled at her unnie's eagerness to find out about their dongsaengs.

"Aigoo.. let me answer your questions, one at a time." She smiled. "Hyejinnie, is a chef now. Her dad passed down his restaurant to her. And yes, she somehow managed to lessen her sassy-ness, and control her temper. She's a matured woman now." Moonbyul explained, smilig as she remembered how Hyejin used to be when they where teenagers.

"What about Wheein? How is she? Is she still a cry baby?" Yongsun joked, she really missed those two.

Moonbyul cleared . "Well, in my opinion, Wheein changed the most." 

This made Yongsun frown. "How?"

"Well, Wheein is still the same Wheein that we know. But, she became kinda distant, I guess?" She sighed. "She's still sweet, but she's not clingy anymore. And she barely says what's on her mind... she learned how to keep everything to herself. It's as if like, she built and invincible wall around h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter