M.Y 4

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You wanna go to the amusement park with us? It's been a while since we've all had fun with each other." Moonbyul asked Yongsun while stretching her arms. It's been a stressful week for all of them, taking an exam for their last quarter. Summer is just arond the corner.

Yongsun, who's busy texting someone on her phone, hummed in response. After their heart-to-heart talk with each other, Yongsun is slowly trying to understand her best friend.... little by little. At least, they're not fighting anymore. But, Moonbyul knows that it will probably take a while before her best friend could fully accept her. And she's willing to wait.

"Did you buy the tickets?" Yongsun asked, and as if on cue, the duo barged into their sunbae's classroom, hooking their arms around the older girls's shoulders.

"Yup!! We're so ready for this!" Hwasa smiled widely, waving the tickets that she's holding. 

"It's been hella week for all of us. Let's go, I want to ride a roller coaster!" Wheein said, jumping up and down.

Moonbyul chuckled at the excited duos, patting both of their butts while nodding. "Let's go then." She said, earning a nod from the younger ones, then she looked at the older one, waiting for her response.

Yongsun, who's still texting someone on her phone, felt the gaze around her, which made her look at the three girls.

"Oh. Yeah, we should go now." She replied, smiling apologetically. "Uhhmm.. Eric oppa wanted to tag along, is that alright?" She asked, unsure of how the three girls will take it.

Hwasa and Wheein gasped dramatically, clinging on their unnie's arms as they smile innocently to Yongsun. Missing the pained reaction that came from the darked haired girl beside them, which the latter completely masked with a smiling face.

"Which school does he go to? Is he nice? Is he handsome? Does he treat you well? Are you dating or in a relationship? How did you meet him?" The duo bombarded the oldest one with lots of questions, taking turns each time.

Yongsun chuckled shyly, feeling herself blushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter