M.Y 5

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time has come. Just before the school ends, the one thing that the seniors were waiting for has come.... Graduation day. Graduation caps were thrown in the air as the seniors celebrated their graduation day. Everyone was happy, and some were sad... talking about how they'll miss the high school life. After all, they'll never get to experience the same roller coaster ride feelings that they had in high school, when they get to college. This is the first step towards adulthood.

"We'll miss the two of you..." Wheein cried, hugging Yongsun and Moonbyul, along with Hyejin. Both of them are tearing up as they watch their dongsaengs.... sniffing quietly as they try to calm their dongsaengs.

"Aigoo... 2 more years, and the two of you will be graduating soon." Moonbyul said, patting their heads as she speaks. "Besides, we'll still be able to meet up, if we're not goig to be busy in college." 

Yongsun remained quiet, nodding her head. Watching her dongsaengs cry, makes her sad... and the fact that, she knows that it'll be a long time, until she'll get to see the three girls. But, she doesn't want to add fuel to the fire, so she just remained silent... waiting for the right time.

"Promise? We'll be your one and only babies, hm?" Wheein looked into Yongsun, then to Moonbyul, showing them her puppy eyes. Which earned a chuckle from the two.

"Of course! You two better study hard and don't get into trouble, hm? Moonbyul and I won't be here anymore to knock some sense in to your stubborn heads." Yongsun said, smiling sweetly to the young ones. Soon, her parents, along with Moonbyul's parents came back after chatting for a while.

"Hello, kids. Don't be sad anymore, hm? How about a sleep over to our house? Sounds good?" Mr. Kim said, trying to cheer up the young ones.

"Call!!" Wheein and Hyejin yelled at the same time. Mr. and Mrs. Kim, along with Byul's parents, smiled.

"I'll bring chicken. But first, let me change at home." Moonbyul said, showing a wide smile.

"Chicken!!" Hyejin grins widely like a child.

"Don't trash the house, kids. Let's go." Mrs. Kim joked, then she walked towards their car after saying goodbye to the Moon family. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A doorbell sound was heard as the three girls were changing in to their pajamas. Yongsun jogged downstairs, opening the door with a smile on her face.

"Don't tell me you already started the movie while i wasn't here?" Moonbyul said, pretending to frown as she scan the woman in front of her, who's already in her pajamas.

"Of course not. Come in, your pajamas is in my room. Everything's all set, except you." Yongsun took the box of flavored chicken wings, then ran back to her room. Leaving Moonbyul to close the door.

Moonbyul looked around the house after closing the door. Finding out that Yongsun's parents aren't home. Probably in a hotel or somethig, letting them have their own bonding time.

"YAH! Hurry up, or we'll start the movie with, or without you!" Yongsun yelled from her room.

"Coming!!" Moonbyul yelled then climbed the stairs, heading towards Yongsun's room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As expected.... they watched a lot of romance movie. This is like their 4th movie for the night, and probably Moonbyul's 1,000th yawn. She stretched her arms as she yawn, then found out that Wheein and Hyejin are passed out, on the carpet. She shooked her head then grabbed the blanket on Yongsun's bed, carefully putting it on the young ones' bodie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter