M.Y 1

Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yongsun-unnie!!" Wheein shouted from their usual spot, with Hwasa beside her, eating her sandwich. Those two cuties are Yongsun's friends. She met them two years ago and they just clicked with each other, along with her best friend, Moonbyul.

 

Yongsun approached them happily, but obviously looking for a certain person who's missing. Settling her books on top of the table, she sat down, a small frown visible on her face.

 

"Where's Byulie?" She asked the two, who's now busy eating their lunch. Halting for a moment as they heard their unnie's question. 

 

The two shrugged their shoulders simultaneously, "We haven't seen her around, so thought that she's with you." Hwasa replied nonchantly, wiping her lips with a napkin.

 

Yongsun sighed as she takes out her phone, sending her best friend a message with a visible pout on her face. She drops her phone on top of her book after sending the message, completely lost her appetite. 

 

This is how they are. Yongsun and Moonbyul are inseparable, though Moonbyul could be clingy and greasy most of the time, Yongsun could be the same to her best friend. Just not in front people, because she doesn't like being affectionate in front of others.

 

Groaning at the lack of response as she waited for the latter's reply, she excused herself to her friends. She left her things as she headed to the restroom, feeling the urge to pee. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she went inside an empty stall, quickly emptying the contents of her bladder. 

 

She wiped herself then flushed down the toilet then head towards the sink to wash her hands. She was in the middle of washing her hands when the door of one of the stalls opened. Yongsun looked into the mirror, her jaw dropped as she saw the reflection. Shock was completely evident on Yongsun's face as the two people came out from the stall. 

 

There she saw her best friend, Moonbyul, coming out of the stall along with their classmate, Krystal, both of their clothes completely disheveled. Krystal ignored Yongsun's presence then proceeds on washing her hands beside the latter, drying her hands before fixing her shirt. 

 

Yongsun gained back her senses as she noticed Moonbyul staring right into her eyes through the mirror, not moving from her spot. Yongsun cleared awkwardly then hurriedly washed her hands. Sensing some movement, she loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter