Ch.7 Deal

Baby Bump

Chanyeol paces back and forth in his office while his personal assistant Kai is staring at the man, confuse as to why his boss is suddenly pissed off. 

"You will destroy that rug under those pesky feet of yours Mr. Park." He commented as Chanyeol look at him in surprise as if forgetting that he's also there inside the office.

"Sorry, its just my mind going haywire.." Chanyeol replied as he walks towards his desk and sat on his chair. 

"Call Mr. Byun and bring him here, immediately. Drag him here if you must." He said as his p.a looks surprise but stand up to do as he says anyways.

Byun Baekhyun, you ing . What we're that man thinking, leaving me after we had mind blowing . him.

Times pass by before Kai return with Baekhyun in tow.

"Leave us.." Chanyeol orders as he signals Baekhyun to come closer. The smaller man walks to his desk and sat infront of him.

"Ah,,hi Mr. Park." Baekhyun cheerfully greeted the man as if nothing ual happens between them.

"Shut up Baek, why did you leave me alone that night? Why didn't you wake me up to say goodbye atleast?" Chanyeol barked at Baekhyun who flinched in embarrassment.

"About that, I am so sorry Chanyeol, it's just that it's hard for me to say goodbye. We already had twice, I am ashamed of myself, having casual with someone I didn't even know,," Baekhyun said as he bow's his head in shame.

"Well it pisses me off, I thought I will wake up with you there, say our goodbyes as friends and go our separate ways. Isn't that a great way to end things? But you go ahead and leave making me confuse and angry." Chanyeol said with a frown while Baekhyun stared at the man in confusion.

"Chanyeol, you have a boyfriend, you are going to propose to him."

"I know, why are you telling me this?" Chanyeol ask, confused by the smaller man's statement.

"Then what the heck is your problem if I left without saying goodbye? I mean that would be beneficial for you, you have your way with me and get on with your life without commitment. Isn't that what you want in the first place?" Baekhyun snapped irritably.

Chanyeol was left speechless when his brain finally process what Baekhyun is trying to say. What's his problem is anyway, he love Luhan really, maybe he's just attracted to the feisty male in front of him or maybe he just wants another taste of those sinful lips.

"My problem is I want you." He straight forwardly said as Baekhyun looks at him in surprise.

"What?"

"I want you, I want to you senselessly everywhere, even here at my office, bend over my desk as I my way inside your . Or at my house having in every corner, or at my car driving while I bury my at that y mouth of yours..or at your apartment where I'll you senseless you'll scream from pleasure and all your neighbors will hear how I pleasure you." Chanyeol said with intensity as he stares at the gaping man sitting in front of him.

"Wow..that is..wow.." Baekhyun said breathless at the thought that shimmied inside his brain,flushing as he remembers how good it felt being speared on by Chanyeol's impressive length.

"You will leave with me today, I'll have my men pick up your necessity at your place and transfer it to my place,," Chanyeol said as he grabs his phone and types a message.

"Wait wait, what the .What the hell are you doing, you can't order me around." Baekhyun whine as he looks at the man who is making him crazier by the second.

"I will take you with me, I have a proposal for you that will benefit your pocket immensely."

His face scrunch up when the giant mention money, he's not rich but he ain't some money digger .

"I keep dreaming about that night Baekhyun, you're like a disease, an addiction that I can't quit, I can't keep you away from my mind and I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get over you is to be with you. I want to enjoy our ual relationship, I'll get tired having with you regularly and leave when I have my fill." Chanyeol smirk at Baekhyund dumbfounded face.

"No..I'm not some that you can just pick up Mr. Park."

"Yes you will come with me willingly or you can say goodbye to you job Mr. Byun. I know that you need the money to pay that country money shark, apparently you owe them a big debt due to your dad's previous hospital operations."

"How did you,,,"

"I did my homework, think about this long and hard. I want you willing on my bed Baekhyun, and the more you please me the more life will be good to you and your family. Don't be scared or anything I will not hurt you, and I promise to pleasure you immensely." Chanyeol said darkly as he smirks at Baekhyun who shivers from that intense stare.

"Let me think about it first.,"

----------------

TBC