Ch.26 Trace

Baby Bump

Jaebum puts a hand on his already messy hair as he dials Kyungsoo's number.

"Hey.."

"Hey you ing twerp..why is my ex husband here?" Jaebum gritted his teeth as he tries to imagine the ways he could painfully kill his friend.

"You've been divorced for three years Jaebum, geez don't hold any grudges . And Jinyoung has been my hired help since way back you know..he keeps my house clean for me."

"Why..."

"Just because...so you need to act mature and do your stuff while Jinyoung cleans, he'll be out of there by five. He'll just cook some dinner and go. Now stop ing and start working." Kyungsoo ended the call while Jaebum scrunch up his eyebrows. Why is his ex husband working as a hired help. As far as he know Jinyoung has a handsome share on their assets when the two of them ended their marriage.

Jaebum sighed and went back towards his designated room, passing by his ex-husband who is now cleaning the living room. Jaebum awkwardly waves a hand and Jinyoung acknowledge him with a nod but coninues on with his task.

Jaebum taps on the laptop, entering codes and rebuilding his data finder from scratch, finding it hard to concentrate as his ears catches some noise outside the room made by Jinyoung.

It took him hours to build a new website, untraceable and hack proof as it is his specialty. He didn't notice that it's almost five already and remembering what Kyungsoo said, Jinyoung will leave for home now.

He heard a knock on his door.

"Mr. Im, I'll be going now. Please lock the door after I get out or else Kyungsoo will throw a fit." Jinyoung said behind the door and as he heard the other man walks away Jaebum stands up, open the door and grabs the smaller man's arms, stopping him from going elsewhere.

"Is there a problem Mr.Im?" Jinyoung said as he looks nervously towards his ex.

"Why are you working like a slave? You have money Jinyoung. Money that you get from our divorce..care to explain?"

"If you're worried if I spent all your precious money away it is still intact Im Jaebum. Down to the single cent. It is deposited on one of our Bank's joint account and you have free access to it any time. I didn't take anything away from you. Calm yourself and let me go.." Jinyoung spitefully said as he shrugs the man's hands away and walk out of the apartment as fast as he could.

How dare he imply that he spent all of their money away..the nerve of that man. He should get away from this place as fast as he can before Jaebum finds out his secret..before the man takes his son away from him.

Jaebum is left speechless, he is ready to believe the worst of his husband but Jinyoung always proves hin wrong. And now he makes everything ty again.

"What the is happening..."

He got startled when he heard his cellphone beeps, looking down on it he received a message from Kyungsoo asking about the time when he will be able to trace the device.

"12 midnight.."

----------❤---------❤-----------❤

Kai looks at his friend with a slightly relieved sigh.

"Kyungsoo's friend will be able to trace Baekhyun's location at 12 midnight.." Kai mutters as Chanyeol looks at him with hopeful eyes.

"He's sure?" 

"Positive now.. We just need Leo.."

"Then call him now and let him know..I want Baekhyun back..and our twins..God..I hope he's okay." 

Kai texted Leo who replied in affirmative and their plan is on the go.

"Leo said that we should go to this club first before we proceed to Kyungsoo's place.."

"Why?"

"He didn't say why, maybe one of his spies work there."

----------❤----------❤-----------❤

"One of the main dancers got sick on her and can't perform tonight, we need a replacement."

"Bring Bambam back to that place..."

"No father..Bambam is catering to my lover's need. He can't go back.." Daniel insisted.

"Shut up you ..as far as I know I am still the head boss. I don't ing care if that pregnant man die if left alone, that's what's supposed to happen anyway if you didn't meddle into this business."

Bambam stayed quiet as he nervously looks at the two. Wouldn't it be nice if they would just kill each other and end their suffering, his and Baekhyun hyung.

"You, dress up and back to the club. I gave you an hour to prepare as a reward for being behave all these week, see Bambam..as long as you accept your fate life will get easier for you..now go!" The mafia head shouted and Bambam scrambles away from the tense atmosphere.

He immediately went towards Baekhyun's room. He pull out a pen and a small paper.

"Hyung..write a message for your lover here with your signature. The boss is kicking me out and back to the club." 

Baekhyun looks at the younger man. 

"Thank you for this Bambam..once I am out of here I will find you. Hyung will find you." Baekhyun fiercely said as he wrote his message hoping that Chanyeol will get it.

"Stay safe Baekhyun, behave yourself for once now that you won't have anyone by your side. I will try to find help as soon as I can..wait for us."

Baekhyun stood up and hug the man who is now risking his life for his and his babies' safety.

"I will see you..soon."

--------------❤----------------❤---------------❤

Chanyeol and Kai looks uneasy when they entered the Lure Club and went straight towards Leo's vip room overlooking the whole scene below. It's a posh strip club and from the looks of it, it seems quiet popular.

"You do know that Kyungsoo will kick me in the balls if he knew that I am here at a freaking strip club right?" Kai loudly said to the two.

"Me too..Baekhyun won't be happy to know that I went here when he's somewhere out there.." Chanyeol grumpily said as the two friends glared at Leo who ignores their whining.

"Shut your whiny little mouths and listen before you complain. One of my men said that a striper or a e here once took care of Baekhyun, now we need to find out who.." Leo said as he lights a cigarette.

"But..how..we don't have any information."

"I do..so I know some of the strippers who went on a break this week, Bambam, Suzy and Louis. Those three came back here at the same day too.."

"How do we know if one of them is the one who caters to my fiancee.."

"By asking for their service of course.."

"What???!!!!" Kai and Chanyeol shouted.

"This is a matter of life and death and if you guys want to back out then go.." Leo coldly said, he hates chicken people who wets their pants when danger arrives.

"I...I..no..Leo we need your help."

"Then it up and prepare yourselves for a ."

Kai raises his hands.

"What if someone already knew who is the target?"

Leo look around before speaking.

"Then that someone should say the words LET'S TAKE THIS TO THE BEDROOM. After that dragged the target away, two of us will follow you."

"Okay. Clear..."

"Now we wait.."

--------------------❤--------------------------❤-----------------------❤

"Hey..Bammie..someone from the VIP room wants our service later after our strip show." Louis said as he puts on his make up.

"Ohh really..all three of us huh?" Bambam said with a smile. He has to pretend to be busy and happy to be back here at the club while looking for someone who he can trust to relay the letter that Baekyun wrote.

Suzy looks around before leaning his head down low, signaling for the two to do the same.

"I heard that the one who request us is Leo, the mafia boss of the opposing group. Our boss is not happy that he's here and is quite getting suspicious. What do you think? He owns other clubs so why he is here?" Suzy myteriously said as the two takes in the information Louis huffing under his breath that he just wants a normal life and get the out of there while Suzy drums her fingers nervously. Bambam stayed silent and observant...thinking if that Leo dude will help him.

Suzy turns around and find that Bambam is occupied by staring into nothing and thinking hard by the looks on his face. The woman sigh.

"Bammie...don't worry. I won't let them hurt you.."

Bambam got startled by the voice and looks at his friend, he should  call her noona since she's older than him but ever since they worked on this hole, all of his good manners has been eliminated.

"Thank you Noona..I won't let them hurt you too.'

"Let's all stop this whole mushy stuff and work our off. Before Manager Lu get in here. I hate that ." Loius sniffs.

----------❤----------❤----------❤

Bambam and the other two finished their number and stock up on some cash that people around the stage are throwing at them. Bambam smirked at the amount he gathered deeming it enough for the night. If he will escape with Baekhyun's help then he need some money to start afresh, he doesn't want to be a burden towards his new friend. Madam Lu went to the dressing room and announced that they need to freshen up before going to the VIP room. The trio look at each other in trepidation, nervous about being inside the rival gang's head boss's party.

"Here we go es..." Bambam mutters to himself as he freshens himself up and thinks of the best way to approach Leo. He got Baekhyun's small slip of paper inside his bag and put it inside the waist band of his shorts.

Suzy got inside the VIP room first before Louis and then Bambam. Leo nods his head in acknowledgement as he noticed the hesitation from them.

"Come in, and we will not hurt you in anyway. We're just here for some fun okay." Leo gently said as the other two smiled hesitantly.

"I'm Leo and this is Kai and Chanyeol..."

When Chanyeol's name came up Bambam immediately zeroed his gaze on the man. 

Chanyeol? Is he the man that Baekhyun is talking about? But why the heck is he asking for a when his fiancee is out there being hostaged?

"Shall we start?" Loius impatiently said as he longs to get out of the room as fast as he can just in case a gang war broke out of nowhere. 

The three went on to do their business while Kai awkwardly looks elsewhere thinking abot one hundred ways that Kyungsoo could torture him if he ever found out that there's a beautiful woman now sitting prettily on his lap and is now grinding her on his .

Leo meanwhiles looks entertained at how Louis masterfully makes him hard just by grinding his lithe body on him.

Bambam leans closer towards the blushing Chanyeol to whisper something on his ears.

"Can I trust you?"

Chanyeol lifted his eyes and stares curiously at the man,

"What.." Chanyeol whispers back.

"Take the letter that is stuck on the garter of my shorts, don't let the other see it. If you need to contact me again return to this club and ask for me."

Bambam went to stand up but Chanyeol grab his wrist.

"Wait..let's take this to the bedroom babe.." Chanyeol acted as if he is smitten with the smaller man who looks up at him nervously nods his head and let him take him away.

Suzy and Loius both look at each other but they really can't do anything since the customer want's Bambam's private service and Bambam is the only one who can deny a customer's request.

Kai and Leo looks at each other before standing up startling the other two strippers.

"We have to get going Ladies..nice service anyway. We will return just for a piece of your anytime.." Leo smirked at the flushed Louis.

Kai lifted an eyebrow at Leo.

"I thought you have the hots for N.."

"I do like N..It doesn't mean that I don't have the right to look for some back up plans just in case N decides that a relationship with a mafia boss is not ideal." Leo mutters as they both walk faster towards the back of the club where the private rooms are located.

"You got a point there..."

Leo tapped on the door and walk inside, looking alert at Bambam who is now sitting on the bed. Chanyeol sitting beside him with tear filled eyes holding a piece of paper.

"What is it..." Leo carefully asked as Chanyeol pointed towards Bambam who nervously started to speak.

"The letter is from Baekhyun. I was the one who assisted him when our gang took him and hostaged him. The boss's son Daniel took a liking towards him and make me serve the pregnant man while he's staying at the mansion but the boss kick me out and back in here so that I can make money for them.."

Bambam swallows hard as the two stares at him silently judging him.

"I..I wanted to help him but I have no means to do so until I promised hyung that I will find help for him. He mentioned his lover's name and I was surprised when I saw Chanyeol here and take my chance. He reads the letter and confirmed that we are talking about the same person.."

"Listen will you help us find him?" Kai immediately said as he looks at his watch.

"I can't be seen with you guys but I can show you the way towards the mansion, where to enter it without being seen and which way to get to Baekhyun's room is."

"We need to take him with us and see Jaebum so that he can draw a map based on the information that Bambam is telling us."

Leo looks at Bambam.

"We'll take you with us."

"But that will alert the guys here,,my other two friends are already getting suspicious."

Chanyeol stopped being emotional as he straightens up.

"Listen..I will wait for your shift to end and make it look like we're both leaving together..is that okay."

Bambam looks at the broken man.

"Yes hyung..."

-------------❤-------------❤----------------❤

Bambam returns to the club scene as soon as they finished while Leo, Kai and Chanyeol stayed inside the room.

"What's the plan.." Leo looks at the two men.

"Kyungsoo is going home now, we should talk to him since he got his friend Jaebum who is now on his way to tracing Baekhyun's cellphone without those men knowing he did so.."

Leo looks at Chanyeol.

"You stay here and wait for Bambam then get him as fast as you can towards this Kyungsoo's house." Leo lean closer to whisper.

"My men will keep an eye out and make sure you'll stay alive."

Chanyeol nods his head.

"Any heads up on this please inform me asap."

"We will..calm yourself now. We're getting closer to him."

Chanyeol dropped his head and a mixture of headache and dizziness attacks him. He can't stay calm when his lover is being hostage and he can't do anything to save him. He feels like a failure by making his pregnant lover experience this ty situation.

"Hang on babe..hang on."

---------❤---------❤----------❤

Baekhyun stayed silent as the boss's son takes a seat in front of him. Today he is allowed to eat on the living room as long as he behaves himself and he did do so just because he got nothing else to do in that hell hole.

"Eat well dear Baekhyun..we need to make the baby healthier before giving him back where he or she belongs.." Daniel cheerfully said as he ate, looking fondly at the man that his twisted mind is now considering as his.

"I...please don't take them away from me.." Baekhyun whispers hesitantly.

"I can't..my father already put his feet down on that one plus I can't let you become like my former lover Jinyoung is. He became mine just like how you are now..pregnant and abandoned by his lover. I take his baby as my own you know, because I liked him that much, but then the escaped and never look back. He chooses the safety and future of that child over what I could give him..no no no. I can't let that happen again. And now for that baby of yours it'll have to go or else, I'll put a bullet on his brain as soon as you give birth to them.."

"No...." Baekhyun trembles as he puts a hand on his baby bump.

"Then we will follow my plan..or else.."

"I will do anything just please don't hurt my babies."

Daniel look at the man with indifference.

"Then do whatever I want you to do Byun Baekhyun."

TBC^^