Ch.19 Calm before the storm

Baby Bump

"I am very glad you came into this on your own. You did the right thing Chanyeol, I am very happy to have Baekhyun as my grandson in law." Grandma said as he patted Baekhyun on the shoulders, sitting beside the pregnant man in glee.

"I know Grandma." Chanyeol said cheerfully as he looks on the two sitting on the sofa.

Baekhyun looks at him in happiness, finally they are making things right. He doesn't need to worry about his child being born out of wedlock, he doesn't need to feel ashamed about being pregnant, about meeting and informing his parents about his pregnancy. All in all he is thankful..that Chanyeol has fallen for him.

"So when is the wedding? I need to inform the staff so we can all assist you." Grandma told the two of them.

"I..I would like a small and simple wedding Mrs. Park, just some of our families and close friends will be invited." Baekhyun carefully said as he turns to look at the old lady beside him.

"I knew you would say that child. You really chose well Channie, a simple and small wedding seems very classy child. I will bring the best wedding organizer in town to help you prepare, don't worry about money dear Grandma will take care of it. And please Byun Baekhyun, its time you started to call me grandma, okay?" Grandma said kindly as Baekhyun nooded in agreement.

"Thank you, grandma." Baekhyun softly said as Grandma Park squealed in happiness.

"Aahh..so cute. I am very excited on what my great grandchild will look like, I want him or her to take after you Baekhyun..aigoo..such a cutie." Grandma pinches his cheeks.

"Hey grandma..I am cute too." Chanyeol whines as his grandmother swatted him away when he tries to get close to her.

"How is Luhan? I guess you ended things up with him formally?" Grandma change the topic abruptly making the two sit back straight. Baekhyun looking anxiously towards his lover, he knew that Chanyeol ended things up but he didn't know the details on what happened during the talk.

"Yeah, he's broken and sad about it but he eventually realized how complicated our relationship is and wish me happiness with my new partner." Chanyeol smile assuringly towards the small man who smile back in kind.

Really? It seems that Luhan gave in too easily, it seems too good to be true. Hmm- Grandma 

Baekhyun felt at peace now that he knows Luhan is okay with what happened. He felt guilty for ruining their relationship but he cant help it..no matter how bad the guy treated him he still fell in love with him. 

Grandma Park fell silent at her grandson's statement, she is suspicious about Luhan's reaction towards the news that his boyfriend got another man pregnant..she tapped on her fingers and smiled fondly at the two.

Dont worry my two grandsons..Grandma Park will protect you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey..you've been quiet so far.." Chanyeol mutters sa he leans down to nuzzle on Baekhyun's exposed neck, blame his overlarge shirt for revealing his creamy neck and shoulders.

"Aishh..Channie..dont do that or I might drop these plates off..." Baekhyun whines but nevertheless lets the taller man makes a meal out of his neck.

"No..answer my question first." Chanyeol insisted.

Baekhyun sigh and turns to look at his fiancee.

"I feel bad.."

"Why?'

"Because I stole you away from Luhan..and he probably feels like all because of me." Baekhyun mumbles as tears began to form. "Sorry...hormones." the smaller man said.

"Stop thinking that everything is your fault Baeks..our relationship has been rocky since waay back. I am actually felt relieved now that we are officially separated. Love can only do so much when a person felt neglected and unimportant to the person he or she loved. It's a two way thing, it's a give and take. I wanted to have what I give..but I am the only one who is willing to give, to make an effort and to make the relationship work. That's not right." Chanyeol explained as Baekhyun looks up at him and listen.

"But you...you're diffrerent. You make me do things I dont normally do, heck you make me want you without even trying. You take care of me and comforts me whenever I'm stressed, you make me feel as if I am important,,like that one time you waited for me till 1am because you are worrying about me. You make my heart smile again Baeks..you showed me that hey, a jerk like me can be important to someone too. And now you make me complete by carrying my child..you gave me everything in a short span of time." Chanyeol said as he leans down to kiss the smaller man on his forehead.

Baekhyun clutches on Chanyeol's shirt as he looks up with a hopeful face.

"Do you really love me?" Baekhyun asked, voice is tinged with all the insecurities he felt.

Chanyeol kiss his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and then his on lips.

"I am in love with you, I do love you, I am crazy about you Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol trail kisses from his lips to his jaws and then to his exposed neck, leaving some love marks, making the smaller man moans when they heard a cough. They immediately separated and Baekhyun hides behind the taller man, suddenly shy that Grandma Park has to see some intimate moments.

"Grandma!!"

"Really Chanyeol?? You will make love to your fiancee here..in the kitchen?? That's unsanitary pup." Grandma Park shouted as her grandson mumbles in embarassment.

"We weren't going to,,.." Chanyeol insisted.

"Spare mm your lies child..Baekhyun come..let this giant of a man do the dishes for once. Make him focus on something else beside !" Grandma Park shouted while Chanyeol protested.

The old woman grabs Baekhyun and leads him outside of the kitchen.

"Baekhyun, come with grandma and we have something to talk about."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And why would I help you Luhan?" 

"Because I'm your distant cousin and I will pay you well. I just need to have that filth out of the way." Luhan hisses in irritation.

"Trouble in Paradise,,I see. I need to see the numbers before I approve. We just need to kidnap him and then?.." The man look at Luhan who smile back.

"Have your way with him, kill him, whatever. I don't care what you do to that as long as he dissapear from our lives completely." Luhan said with finality.

He sat back and smirked, Karma is a and he'll make sure Baekhyun's bad karma will bite him back just as fiercely as the pain he felt by their betrayal.

"I will make you pay."

 

TBC^^