Ch. 23 Return to reality

Baby Bump

JUST IN :

BB CORP HEIR PARK CHANYEOL SPOTTED AT HIS LOVER'S PLACE LOOKING HAPPY WITH HIS ENGAGEMENT WITH THE BYUN'S SON BYUN BAEKHYUN. SEE PICTURES FOR THE SWEETEST COUPLE IN TOWN TODAY. CRITIQUES ARE NOW TAKING ON A NEW SIDE AS THEY APPLAUDED WHAT THE TWO LOVERS ARE DOING NOW, SAYING THEY ARE SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE TO THE PUBLIC BY DOING THE TRADITIONAL WAY OF HAVING THE BRIDE'S PARENT'S BLESSINGS AND CONSENT. THE TWO ARE ALSO SET TO WED A FEW MONTHS AWAY AND IT HAS SET THE MEDIA IN A CRAZE, SET TO BE ONE OF THE MOST TALK ABOUT WEDDING OF THE YEAR, WHAT WOULD THE SIMPLE LOVERS CHOOSE, A PRIVATE WEDDING OR A GRAND WEDDING? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK GUYS BY COMMENTING ON OUR PAGE. 

--------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo laughs evilly as he saw the news on the net, he has pulled a few strings to make that news public, and it certainly makes Baekhyun and Chanyeol looks good in the public eye. All news the previous day has been on Luhan, noting how the actor is refusing to work and can be seen moping around town as if showing how bad his situation is after Chanyeol throws him away which makes the public hate on Baekhyun instead since he's been dubbed as the nation's man stealer by the haters.

"I'm kinda scared by the way you laugh out loud without reason babe.." Kai complains as they enjoy lunch together.

"Of course there's a reason silly, I'm just enjoying this game with Luhan.

Kai shakes his head as he bites on his food.

"Just wait and see, we'll clear Baekhyun's image in no time."

"How..."

"There's gonna be a pre-nuptial shoot and I will shoot Chanyeol in the head if he didn't confess what he did to Baekhyun. He did force the man to became his lover." Kyungsoo shakes his shoulders as Kai sigh.

"I hope all this will end as soon as possible."

"It will..."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Are you sure you want to do this Lu? We're gonna be in jail if we get caught." Harold said as he looks at his cousin who begs for his help.

"Yes I'm sure, it's the only way to get my man back." Luhan fiercely said.

"Okay but, the mob will do this job if we pay them handsomely."

"I have the money, and they will be paid. Just get that pregnant out of the way and out of our lives."

"Well do it your way but if this fails you should go back home and start a new life, don't waste your time with someone who doesn't love you anymore."

"And that statement should have made me feel good? geez..."

"No, it should make you see sense."

-----❤-----❤----❤-----❤

Baekhyun sigh in happiness, everything is going smoothly with their upcoming wedding. He is truly excited to be Chanyeol's other half in every sense of the word.

"Oomph...nasty kick you got their babies...have mercy on dada okay.." Baekhyun mutters as he puts a hand on his bulging stomach. Pregnancy has taken its toll on his small body and he is ashamed to admit that he gained weight which Chanyeol seems to like, muttering about cuddly plushies.

"Hey Baeks, I'm here to tell you the news of your upcoming interview with the press..can I have one of those, please? Thanks." Kyungsoo moans as he bites on Baekhyun's burger which the smaller man is proud of making.

"Yeah, Chanyeol already told me the date, I'm quite scared actually, what if the press roast us to death with their questions." Baekhyun awkwardly said as he bites on his lower lip.

"Psshh..don't make them intimidate you, act cool show them that you did nothing wrong because you didn't do anything, it's not wrong to fall in love with Chanyeol and have his babies geez..."

"I know it's just that..."

"Shut up and listen to me Baekhyun, it's fate that brings the two of you together and it's love that keeps you together. Own it, not everyone is lucky to find love like you..." Kyungsoo insisted.

Baekhyun shakes his head and laughs fondly at his friend.

"You mean not like us.." 

"Yeah.....not like us.." Kyungsoo smirked thinking about Kai.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Thank you all for coming today, all of you will get the chance to ask Mr. Park and his fiancee some questions but it will be up to them if they will answer the given question or not. Here they are,..." The announcer said to the crowd as Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to their seat.

"Mr. Park and Mr. Byun we would like to congratulate you on your engagement.." A reporter started and the two thanked her.

"We would like to ask why the wedding seems rushed, is your former lover a huge factor in making the wedding sooner than expected?"

Chanyeol cleared his throat and looks nervously towards Baekhyun who is feeling awkward and shy.

"We both agreed to wed at that time, three months from our engagement because we can't wait to be hitched, I mean I have the prettiest fiancee right here plus we are expecting a baby and we wouldn't want our first born uh..children since we're having twins, to be..well..born out of wedlock."

"Mr. Byun, some rumors are circulating that you went to abort the Park Heir, is it true or is it just rumors."

Baekhyun grabbed the mic and look around.

"I admit I was scared when I found out I was pregnant and how people will view my pregnancy as a mistake, but I never go to some hospital for an abortion. The babies inside me are Chanyeol's first child and his heir, I fell in love with them when I heard their heartbeat and I know Chanyeol did too."

Chanyeol gripped his lovers hand tightly.

"Yeah, I did.."

"We knew that you've been labeled as the "other man" in this so-called love triangle, how does it make you feel Mr. Byun?" 

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol who is waiting for his signal if ever he doesn't want to answer the question. Baekhyun held his man's hands tighter, taking comfort from the warmth he felt.

"I am sad and humiliated, the public doesn't really know what is happening behind the camera, behind the rumors and hearsay and I have been judged by the public quite fiercely. I felt guilty too somehow whenever I think that I am the reason behind their split, but I believe everything happens for a reason. I am with Chanyeol now because we are meant to be together."

"Mr. Byun, will you agree with the netizens saying your relationship with Mr. Park is rushed and doomed to end as soon as it has started?"

"No...I beg to disagree.. I.I genuinely like Chanyeol and I hope to be with him for a very long time.." Baekhyun looks at his lover.

"Well, you'll never get rid of me Byun...that I'll tell you. I'll stay with him till we're gray and old and I hope the public will rethink their opinions on our highly publicized relationship. I am in love with the man sitting beside me and I hope the public will respect our decision to be married and happy."

"Mr.Park, some of Luhan's hardcore fans are planning on a sabotage plan against your companies media team what can you say about that."

"We will deal with everything according to the law, but let me warn all of you that once my fiancee's and unborn child's safety is at risk I will do any means to destroy you." Chanyeol coldly said.

----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Ugh...that is very tiring Yeollie..." Baekhyun whines as he slouches on the studio's makeup room.

"You did well love, you go on and change then call me afterward okay? I Need to double check on the guards." Chanyeol mutters as Baekhyun hitches his breath.

"Why..."

"I just feel restless love...I need to make sure we're safe. I'll be back in a bit okay?" Chanyeol kisses him on the lips and head out of the door.

Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders, carefully wiping off the makeup on his face when someone barges inside.

"Excuse me? No one is allowed here..."

"Shut up shorty and say goodbye..."

"What...." Baekhyun turns around to look at the man who. puts an arm around him and pushes his face towards a clean napkin, making him unconscious in an instant.

The man gets his Polaroid camera on his bag and picture the pregnant man on the floor. Leaving the picture behind as he carried Baekhyun outside covered by blankets and shifter on to a much broader man who is pushing a huge box with rollers on.

"Put him inside and get your money. Remember to shut your mouth or else the boss will blow your head off." The large man instructed.

The man took the money and left leaving his sins behind.

The man pretended to be one of the staff pushing the box outside and placing the unconscious man to his car.

"Step one of the plans is done..."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"You think you can steal my man and get away with it?"

Luhan coldly said, glaring at Baekhyun's unconscious form.

 

"You will pay for every hurt that I felt Byun Baekhyun.."

 

TBC^^

 

A/N : Sorry for the long wait, I will complete the story soon and will update as soon as I can (Got busy with GOT7's cb so..lol) thank you guys for waiting.