Ch.15 A&B

Baby Bump

Luhan has left after his two days stay with his boyfriend who seems satisfied with all the loving the smaller man did with him, stating that they are making up for lost time. Chanyeol enjoyed the really, he misses his boyfriend but he notices the difference now, and it makes him confuse and hesitant.

He went to work on Monday as Kai greeted him, reporting about his agenda for that day. Chanyeol lifted up a hand halting Kai from talking.

"Is Baekhyun at Kyungsoo's place right now?"

"Ah, yes. Why are you picking him up there now?"

"Yes I will. Call him and inform him about my plan."

Kai nooded as he calls Baekhyun's number informing the man about what Chanyeol said, but Kai turns an embarassed face towards the waiting Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun said you should his first before begging on your knees for his forgiveness." Kai mutters as Chanyeol curses under his breath and grabs the phone from the flustered man.

"Babe..I will pick you up, please strain yourself from saying rude unecessary words that might jeopardize my reputation here at my own freaking company."

"I will not go with you, you bathed your inside someone's and I dont want that cheating inside my hole thanks. I dont want std's." Baekhyun replies fiercely.

"We always use condoms Baekhyun, you're the only one I ed ." Chanyeol whines as Kai gags beside him.

"Shut upm you hurt me okay? You said I will be the one for the duration of our deal and you did this to me. You throw me away like trash and picks me up when you wanted me again?"

Chanyeol closes his eyes and breaths deeply.

"Calm down Baekhyun, I am coming over and we will talk okay?"

Baekhyun ended the call before Chanyeol even said goodbye. He slump back on the bed and cried his heart out. He's been too emotional lately and his mind is whirlwind of thoughts and memories and ideas.

Chanyeol looks at Kai with a tired face on.

"You deserve this you bastard." Kai said as the taller man sat down on his chair. Gathering the papers that needed his signature.

"Write down Kyungsoo's address and I will go there once I finish signing theses."

"Just a reminder, Kyungsoo has an extensive collection of cooking knives, he might use one of those to cut off your if he ever knew that you made his friend cry, so..play it safe."

Chanyeol nervously looks at Kai and laugh awkwardly.

"haha Funny joke Kai.."

Kai looks at him imapassively.

"It's a joke right? Kai...Kai?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun has been feeling weird lately, his seems swollen and starts to enlarge and his freaking s has been extra sensitive. He also frequented the loo releasing his fluids more often than the usuall. What freaks him out more is when he started to feel nauseous, he actually vomited his breakfast and is now laying down on Kyungsoo's bed feeling bad. He walks tiredly towards the door when someone rings the doorbell and that's how Chanyeol immediately decided to grab him and went straight to the doc.

"You look like babe, and I know this is not about you pining and moping around for me. You should have went to the hospital as soon as you felt something weird." Chanyeol said as he drives the weakend man towards the nearest hospital to be checked.

The doctors ask the usual questions, made some test, get a sample of his blood and urine and here they are waithing patiently for the result. The taller man hugging Baekhyun close to him.

"I'm sorry about this babe, I shouldn't have left you alone with them. They are clearly not taking care of you."

"Shut up Channie, Kyungsoo takes care of me alright, it's just..I suddenly felt bad this morning I dont know why. I am perfectly fine yesterday." Baekhyun whispers tiredly as the nurse went to usher them both inside.

"Mr. Byun, we got you'r result right here and we just wanted to make sure so please lay down on this bed and lift up your shirt, this will take a short time only." The doctor kindly said as Chanyeol assisted the smaller man.

The doctor spread some cold gel towards Baekhyun's tummy and proceeded to poke his tummy with a hospital equipment.

"There they are,,,"

"HUh?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun confusedly ask as the doctor pointed out to the small screen.

"See the two dots over there...meet baby A and baby B. Congrats to the both of you. You're pregnant Mr. Byun." The doctor happily said as Baekhyun screetch and proceeded to faint. Chanyeol stood there with a dumb look on his face.

"Twins.."

TBC^^