Revealed

Baby Bump

"I..I don't know what to say. I mean, I understand that he might think about ending his life after what happened in their relationship.. Maybe he'll feel better if he ruins my reputation before saying goodbye to this world." 

Kyungsoo looks at his pregnant friend and shakes his head.

"Listen here Byun Baekhyun, stop being so nice for once. People are taking advantage of you because of it,,our office mates, Jongdae, Chanyeol..and then Luhan. He's trying to destroy you and that isn't nice, you work hard all your life to support your family back home and he has the guts to plaster your name all over the newspaper. THATS NOT NICE. You need to get back at him." Kyungsoo fiercely said as he looks at his friend.

"I..I don't want to. You see..I'm the one who ruins their relationship." Baekhyun mumbles.

"Fate brings the two of you together, you and Chanyeol. It's not everyday that you experienced having a one night stand with one of the most eligible man in Korea, hello? And stop blaming yourself, I heard from Kai that their relationship has been rocky since forever, what's with Luhan prioritizing his career over love, Chanyeol felt neglected."

Baekhyun looks down on his lap and think about what he heard.

Kyungsoo sigh and went to sit beside his best friend, slung and arm around him and smiled evilly.

"If you don't want to stand up to him then I'll be the one to do it.."

"Kyung...how."

"Chanyeol's Grandma promoted me, I'm on the company's PR TEAM that handles all this , because if you don't realize it yet Chanyeol's reputation as the heir to the business is in tatters too. Anyways, she comes in the office looking chic and smells like money, stares at all of us and pointed at me.."

"Really? What did she say?" Baekhyun asked in curiosity.

"She said, YOU WITH THE BUSHY EYEBROWS AND LOOKS EVIL, YES DON'T LOOKS AROUND YOU YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE THAT HERE. COME WITH ME, TAKE ALL YOUR THINGS. YOU'RE PROMOTED."

"Oh my gosh Kyung.,she saw how evil you are by just one look." Baekhyun cracked a smile at that.

"Shut up, anyways the old lady dragged me inside her PR/Control team and said I BRING EVIL WITH ME,,TELL HIM EVERYTHING AND HE'LL DO THE DEED. Call me for developments. And then she walks out while they explained to me all the things they have acquired, you know,, evidences." Kyungsoo explains as he looks at his friend who is touching his stomach non-stop.

"What are you planning to do.."

"Let's play up with him, make him think that his plan is working and then go out for the kill." Kyungsoo said with a smirk as Baekhyun gasp at his friend's new level of evilness.

"And how will you do that Mr. Do?" Grandma Park imperiously asked as she went inside the room.

"Grandma.. " Baekhyun gasp as he saw the old lady's emotionless face.

"By introducing Byun Baekhyun to the world!" Kyungsoo cheerfully said.

Grandma Park sat next to Baekhyun and wave at Kyungsoo urging him to proceed with his proposed plan.

"See by going public Luhan is heavily leaning on the public's pity, ofcourse by saying that his ex cheated on him plus his attempted suicide, people will side with him thus ruining the image of Chanyeol and the company not to mention ruining my friend's life. I suggest that we slowly introduce Baekhyun to the public through social media to give them the benefit of the doubt."

"I guess the idea has its strong points, the media doesn't know anything about you dear since you're.. You're a.." Grandma Park is at a loss on how to describe her grandson in law when Kyungsoo saved the day.

"A reclusive, honest to goodness nerd who always let's someone else takes advantage of him, a young breadwinner of the family who never fails to send money back home even though your only life supply was noodles and bread, a young dreamer who studies so hard you were able to work here at Seoul and the only bad things you did in your life was giving your ity to a one night stand which happens to be Chanyeol, be forced to be the man's lover and being pregnant with that said man's baby." Kyungsoo enumerated his life in a single speech.

"Thats..we should do whatever your plan is Mr. Do since you seem to know him well."

"Yes and if Luhan is playing we should all come out and play too."

------------------

STEP NUMBER ONE 

Kyungsoo make an official account of Baekhyun on instagram.

"See people know one side of the story..there are three sides since it involves Luhan, Chanyeol and you,..now Luhan is all out on plastering your faults and imperfections all over the news but the media has no idea on who you really are. Let's start off with a post."

Kyungsoo took a picture of his and Baekhyun's cup. His being a black coffee filled cup while Baekhyun's is a coffee cup filled with Juice. He posted the picture with a caption THE GREATEST GIFT OF LIFE IS FRIENDSHIP AND I RECEIVED IT❤

"Wait for a little while since your account is new, you still need to have a huge  number to make your statement heard and acknowledged by the masses."

"And then what will I do next?"

"You will not hide anymore, you need to make an appearance, with Chanyeol."

"But..he's on the hot seat and I don't wanna..."

"This will help him clean up his image,believe me..Make him come with you at the next doctor's appointment. The media will see a glimpse of you and of how happy Chanyeol is with you."

"I..I will..." 

Baekhyun touches his baby bump, wanting to be brave for him and for his baby.

---------------------------

Chanyeol went home late, he walks straight towards his room and saw his sleeping fiance on his bed. He touches the smaller man's face.

"Baekhyun...I don't deserve someone like you..." He sadly walks to clean himself off towards the bathroom before returning to the bed, hugging his Fiancee close to him.

"I love you...I love you so much, please don't leave me."

Chanyeol sleep his worries off that night, Baekhyun woke up first staring at his husband's handsome features and sigh. He is deeply sorry for all the mess that he inflicted on this man's life. They are both perfectly fine without each other but here they are...so in love it feels like its the two of them against the world.

Chanyeol woke up suddenly, smiling when he saw how intensely Baekhyun has been staring at him.

"Well..this is a really nice way to wake up,,with your cute face hovering all over me." Chanyeol raspily said as Baekhyun blushed at the tought that he got caught staring.

"Good morning Chanyeol, do you feel better now?" Baekhyun worriedly asked the man who nooded in agreement. Chanyeol held his hands as he fought the sleepiness away.

"Yeah..I'm sorry you had to wait for so long..I..I actually visited him in the hospital." Chanyeol tentatively said as he felt how Baekhyun's hands twitch.

"I went there to make sure he's okay.."

"And is he okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's alive..he's recovering.. And he's angry at me.."

"Angry at us.."

"Yes..but I came there to personally apologize, for all the pain I cause. I tried to explain that you're innocent on this whole mess but he refused to acknowledge my explanation. I'm sorry that I've put you in a bad light.."Chanyeol said while Baekhyun shakes his head.

"No..we're in this together. I've been bad too Channie..because I fell for you even if you're taken. Don't blame this all to yourself,.."

"I love you..please believe me, and thank you for staying by my side even though things are..a little rougher than usual."

"I,,,"

They both jumped at the sound of Baekhyun's phone, ringing non stop. The smaller man looks at it in fear when he saw that it his Father who is calling.

"Why don't you pick it up babe.."

"Its..my father.."

Chanyeol notice his fiancée's fear and grabs the phone from him tapping the answer button.

"Hello?"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN... YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS MESS TO US, HOW COULD YOU BRING SHAME TO OUR FAMILY, THE NEIGHBORS ARE ALL BEING MEAN TO US AND TO YOUR SIBLINGS ALL BECAUSE OF THIS MESS..YOU NEED TO GET BACK HOME AND EXPLAIN!! IMMEDIATELY!!"

his father yelled through the phone before cutting it off.

Baekhyun looks at his buffled Fiancee wita an awkward smile.

"Well..it's time for you to meet my parents..."

TBC