Ch.24 Nightmare

Baby Bump

Baekhyun flinches as he slowly regains consciousness, feeling hot and stuffy he quietly whines as he blinks his eyes..looking around the barren room he slowly remember what happens and tries to shout for help when he realizes his position.

Tied to the bed post in a reclining position with a tape covering his mouth.

He can't do anything else but wiggle helplessly, tears falling down his face as he pray to the heavens that he'll be able to survive this whole mess..for his unborn child..for Chanyeol.

The door opens revealing a young man holding a tray of food with him.

"I see you're awake, good. It's almost time for breakfast. I'm gonna take out those duck tape but I need you to be quiet and behave yourself alright? We can't have Luhan barging in here asking for blood." The man joked around as he removes the tape from Baekhyun's mouth.

"Where am I..please have mercy. I'm pregnant.. My fiancee must be worried sick." Baekhyun gasp, trembling in fear.

"We know, you're quite the celebrity Mr. Byun. Luhan wanted us to kill you but..the boss has taken a liking towards you. 

"Boss...what do you mean.."

The younger man pushes the bowl of food towards him.

"Eat first and I will fill you in on some details..."

As soon as Baekhyun started to eat, feeling queasy but held it in as he needed to eat for his baby, the younger man spoke up.

"My name is Bambam and I am a slave here at the biggest Chinese Triad..the Red Dragon. Luhan is a new client, he wanted to end you so that he'll have his lover back. The plan is to immediately kill you but the boss's son takes interest in your..beauty." Bambam delicately explainto the wide eyed man.

"But..no please don't kill me.."

"We won't because the boss's son wants you for his own.."

"I'm pregnant.."

"Apparently he's willing to wait until the child is born before he claims you as his..as for the child.."

"No..please..don't kill my baby.."

"He will be returned to Mr. Park in exchange of money."

"You guys can't do this to me..I have done nothing against you..."

"I can't do anything to help you Baekhyun..I am a slave as well. Just be thankful that you will be claimed by the boss's son..that way no other man can ruin you." Bambam whisper towards him with pity in his eyes.

"I need to escape...I need to get out of here.."

"One piece of advice..play your cards right. We can't just get out of here and say so long ers..I've been trying to escape in my first year here..."

"What happened..." Baekhyun whispers.

"I've got caught again and again until the boss looses his temper and throw me into the club..I've been a e for years. Spreading my legs to rich patrons who frequent the club..so forgive me if in my opinion your situation is better than mine, because it is.." Bambam quietly said.

"I will do anything I can to help you escape your fate..just help me get out of here by sending messages to my fiancee. That's the only thing I will ask of you..." Baekhyun whispers desperately as Bambam looks at him with unease.

"Mr. Byun, you do know that once I am caught..I will be killed right." 

"But you won't..I have faith in you..."

"You barely know me Mr.Byun.." Bambam bitterly chuckles, pain and suffering is imminent in his life that he might look young,carefree and sweet but deep inside he is as bitter as he could be. Life ed him over..

"But you've shown me kindness when no one else here won't...Please..just one message, for me and my baby."

Bambam looks stonily at the pregnant man.

"You know, my whole family was killed by the mobs because my appa can't pay our debt for my mother's hospital bills. If I help you and I'll die because of it I think I'll be happy seeing them again.."

"Bambam..trust yourself.."

"Plus I am a e selling my body to rich and married men, urging them to cheat on their wives, if I saved a life, you and your baby..when I die I won't be in hell for my sins right? If I save your life will Heaven let me enter and see my family?" 

"Oh Bambam, come here. You're still so young, you're still a baby..." Baekhyun cried for the young man in his arms, fate can be cruel to some kind hearts and Bambam was included on the list.

"Listen to me..you will help me and you will do it perfectly, you won't be caught because you're the best, then we escape, you and I. After all of this you will stay with me, you hear me? You will stay with hyung and start a new life, you will go to school, you will have a new family and new friends. You will leave all this behind, trust me." 

Bambam looks at him with distrust in his eyes, so many people had betrayed him but he felt something for this man.

"I will.."

----------❤----------❤-----------❤------------❤

"Did he ate his breakfast?" Daniel asked the trembling e infront of him and smiled as Bambam nods his head.

"Good, you did well Bammie and as a reward you will take a break from your..job at the club and be my little kitten's companion as per say."

This will help hyung and I to plan our escape more.

Bambam bows his head but flinched when he heard the mafia head's voice going near them.

"What is it that I heard son? How come you take someone else's hostage as your own? We have so many hostages already!" The older man barks making Bambam flinched, the head boss is known to be cruel.

"I want him father and you always taught me to get what I want.." 

"But not like this you little twerp...this is a project of one of our men and you screw it up by getting your in this mess!"

"I don't know why are you so concerned about this father, no one will find him, he is mine."

"Bring him back to where he came from, the police will be after your son and I will not hesitate to give you to them. We are criminals but I don't tolerate cheap acts like this."

The older man walks out of the room fuming as Daniel  shoved a hand through his hair. He looks at Bambam.

"Don't listen to him, just do what I say."

"Okay boss."

So the boss is against this...he wanted out of this whole drama. Maybe he wont kill me when I help Baekhyun hyung escape..please god help us.

 

TBC^^