Ch.2 Byun Baekhee

Baby Bump

Baekhyun gaped at the bags that his best friend just dumped on his bed.

"What the heck are those.." He asked Kyungsoo who has a very satisfied smirk on his face. 

"Those are your new clothes, I already shop for you and no no..shut up for a while and hear me out. Now we've been best friends since we're on diapers and God knows how much I care for you and all but let's just admit that you are 100% clueless when it comes to fashion, you look horrible Baekki and I have been saying that for years, I have been nagging you for a much needed make over but did you listen??? No, you said too many excuses and now after 3 years you will listen to me and wear all the freaking clothes I bought to save my bleeding heart. Don't make me say the lines "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" pls..you know I'm the best on our drama class." Kyungsoo seriously said with a dangerous glint on his eyes.

Baekhyun nervously gulped and forces himself to smile.

"OK Kyungie, let's see the clothes alright?" He awkwardly said while grabbing the nearest bag.

"Good, let's start now" 

As Baekhyun opens the first bag he nervously grabs what's inside of it and looks at the thing and shouts.

"What the hell Kyungsoo??? Why did you buy some ???" Baekhyun shouted at his delighted friend who just shrugged and said.

"They look great like, lace y lingerie, I thought about you doing a little cross dress thing for Jongdae and believe me he won't be able to keep his hands off you, and your ." Kyungsoo said mischievously while winking at his dumbfounded friend.

"Cross dress? You mean I will wear girl clothes?" Baekhyum whispered weakly.

"Well yeah, I already completed your whole ensemble you know,,make up, wigs, "

Baekhyum who has never done a single crazy thing in his life stared at his best friend and fainted.

---------------

Baekhyun is not speaking to his bestfriend after the incident and all of Kyungsoo's attempt at conversation falls on deaft ears making him furious and starts ignoring Baekhyun in return.

"Stupid Brat, forcing me to cross dress. I mean all the other clothes he bought are ok. Heck I love those skinny jeans and all but the ing school dress? Short shorts and skirts? Gosh." He whispered talking to himself furiously.

He suddenly got up and took a folder. 

Baekhyun walks up to his boss's office and knocks, he turns the door knob only after he heard Sehun's voice saying "Come in"

"Good morning Mr. Oh, here is the report, it's clear of all typo errors now." He said while handing out the folder to the taller man who is sitting comfortably behind his desk.

"Why thank you Baekki.." He said with a smile.

"If that's all then I'll go now sir, have a nice day." Baekhyun said politely but as he turns he suddenly gasp when he felt Sehun grabbed his hands and gently turns him around.

"Well there's one thing I want to talk about Baekhyun. Are you and your boyfriend still together?" Sehun ask while leaning backwards so that he's sitting on his desk.

"Ah..yes of course were still together. Actually we will celebrate our 3rd anniversary soon." He weakly said, feeling awkward talking about personal mattes with his boss."

Sehun looks at him with a pity on his gaze.

"If anything goes wrong, call me. Where's your phone?" He said while opening his hands waiting for Baekhyun to give his phone. 

Baekhyun reluctantly gave his phone to Sehun, sneaking a peak at his boss's handsome face.

Why is Mr. Oh suddenly became this interested in me? I mean, with his handsome face, body to die for, his height, those pouty lips and those y smirk. Ugh! What am I thinking. Stop this dirty thoughts Byun Baekhyun!

After typing and saving his number on Baekhyun's mobile Sehun gave it back with a sweet smile on his face.

"There you go, don't forget what I told you. If anything happens and you need someone to talk to call me. Off you go honey." Sehun said as he turns and goes back to his work.

Baekhyun smiled and immediately went outside returning to his table. He is thinking about what just happens when Kyungsoo suddenly went beside him and whispered to his ears.

"So how was the quickie with Mr. Oh?" He said while Baekhyun suddenly grabs his chest as he was so surprised by what his bestfriend did.

"Oh my God,,are you trying to kill me?? Don't sneak up on me like that I might just get a heart attack!" Baekhyun complains as Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

"Details.." He said while Baekhyun just bits his lips relaying what happen inside the office to his nosy friend.

"He's totally into you, what he's basically saying is he's waiting for you and Jongdae to break up and he'll properly court you by then..that is if he isn't able to get in your pants first." Kyungsoo explained while Baekhyun blushed at his friend's bluntness.

"So let's change topic,,since now that were ok as if nothing happens,, *sarcastic tone* let's go party later, there's this new bar that just opens up last week and Jongin said it's getting quite popular so we'll go there." Kyungsoo explained to his confused friend.

"Details.." Baekhyun said.

"I'm dating that Jongin guy, he pesters me like there's no tomorrow and I finally gave in just to have some peace and quiet in my life and the rest as they say is history." He explained while Baekhyun nooded.

"Lucky you someone wants you." Baekhyun whispered while Kyungsoo patted his shoulders. 

"Time to wear those magic skirt Baekhee" Kyungsoo laughed at the annoyed expression on his friend's face.

----------------

"Tell me why I'm here with you again?" Chanyeol asked the over excited Kai while they sat at the bar of Hexo Club.

"Because you're ing stressed and you need to have fun" Kai replied as he looks around the club.

"I'm getting engage and you're taking me at some club?" He complains as Kai sush him.

"Youre not yet engage so have fun. You've been stiff and grumpy since Luhan left that's probably due to lack of " Kai laughed at the annoyed looking man beside him who is technically his boss.

"Hey I'm only saying the truth men, oh here he is. My date is here behave yourself Channie he's with his friend." Kai said as he craned his neck towards the entrance.

Chanyeol just nooded and continues to drink.

And a few minutes later he suddenly stares ahead gulps at the sight right in front of him. Lo and behold these God given milky white thighs with a skirt that is quite short and hugs those hips like a 2nd skin.

"Eyes are up here" Kyungsoo said laughing at the embarrassed looking Chanyeol who suddenly cranes his neck and looks up to Kyungsoo then looks back at the person who owns those y legs.

And he's frozen. Looking at those light brown orbs, pretty face with a milky white skin, blushing at the stare he's being given, those pinkish lips that makes him clears his throat.

"Chanyeol this is my date Kyungsoo, i have been trying to get into his pants for quite some time now and this is his friend, sorry I haven't met her before." Kai said while smiling politely to Baekhyun who widens his eyes at the thought that these two guys didn't notice his gender.

Well he has to admit that he is surprised himself, he looks way to feminine and Kyungsoo did great on fixing his outfit for the night. Loose white blouse with a leather skirt and some girl flat sandals.

"This is my friend Baekhee, she's new to the area so please be nice boys" Kyungsoo laugh clearly enjoying every moment.

Baekhyun smiled embarrassedly and sat down besides Chanyeol as Kyungsoo sat himself besides Kai and as they fill up the round table a waiter appears at their table ready to take orders.

"Free margarita for the lovely lady, free of charge as our bartender is smitten with you mam." The waiter said as he places the drink in front of Baekhee.

"Why thank you"Baekhee said while Kai and Kyungsoo pick their orders Chanyeol suddenly lowers his head and whispered to Baekhee.

"Don't drink that, someone might have put something in that drink. Never trust these strangers in a bar." Baekhee nooded and Chanyeol sit straight again.

"Thank you Mr. Chanyeol shi, you look familiar,it seems like I have seen you before somewhere." Baekhee said while looking at Chanyeol, face scrunch up in concentration.

ah! This is the jerk who humiliated me back at the comfort room!! Ah this will be a sweet revenge .

Baekyun's eyes widens in realization and smirks.

"Lets dance Kyungie!" Kai said as he grabs the annoyed looking Kyungsoo as they went to the dance floor.

Baekhee looks at Chayeol and lightly touching the man on the legs startling the bored looking man.

"Wanna dance?" Baekhee said surprising himself at such a brave action. Well it surely helps that he's on his alter ego mode.

Chanyeol gulps at the inviting sight, internally fighting with himself.

Dont be smitten with a girl , you're gay. And your going to propose to a man this weekend. Stop playing around.

That's what he's telling himself but then Baekhee grabs his hands and stood up clinging to it.

"Oppa, come on up. I wanna dance with you" Baekhee pouted and the tall man gave in as he is so affected by that aegyo.

"Ok Baekhee" he said as he let's the small girl leads him straight the dance floor.

Bodies are moving to the rythm, laughing with glee, Baekhyun has never felt this liberated before. So this is what it's like to have fun. This what he's been missing as Kyungsoo said. Speaking of his friend he looks around and saw him dancing and grinding with the gleeful Kai clearly having the time of their lives when suddenly big hands grabs his swaying hips and push him closer. He suddenly feels warm breath on his neck.

​​​​​​"You know that you're one of the seven deadly sins Baekhee?" Chanyeol whispered dangerously as he pulled the small girl close still grabbing those y hips he's been eyeing for a while now.

"What do you mean Mr.Chanyeol?" Baehee asked breathlessly as he feels the taller man's strong body behind him.

"I'm supposed to be at my room moping around and getting ready for my proposal surprise for my boyfriend when suddenly you walks in with those goddamn skirt of yours making me think that maybe I'm not gay and I can do both you know." He whispered irritatingly to Baekhee who smiled.

"Well, that's not my problem anymore right? I'm just here to have fun, dont you wanna have fun Chanyeol-sshi." Baekhyun turns around to look at the taller and immediately regrets his decision,Chanyeol has that predatory look as if he's trying to control himself.

Baekhee steps backward to put some distance between them when the taller man grabs him on the waist and drags him off the dance floor.Kyungsoo who has been watching the scene slap Kai on the shoulders.

"Your friend just grabbed my friend off to somewhere."

"Let them have fun. It's been a while that Chanyeol has been interested in girls." Kai said as he grabs Kyungsoo's waist again. 

Kyungsoo smack Kai on the head and said "That's my point, my friend is not a girl, he's male. Remember my best friend Baekhyun?" 

"Oh my God..Baekhyun...Baekhee.." Kai stuttered while Kyungsoo shakes his head.

"Now will you help me find them before your friend molested my friend" he grumpily ask.

"Ok ok! Oh my, I hope Channie wouldn't do anything stupid." Kai mutters while they left the dance floor.

 

TBC

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING FOR THE COMMENTS. GLAD THAT YOU LIKE MY STORY.