Impossible

Electric Heart

 

Taemin had checked his phone for the millionth time while sitting in the tiny cafe. Min Ah had said she'd meet him in the small Kona Bean shop twenty minutes ago, and it was a bit weird for him to be purchasing a drink from his Hyung Kyuhyun's mother. She was a happy, yet polite woman who had offered him food constantly for the past boring twenty minutes while he sat there awaiting his friend's presence. He never took Min Ah to be the type of person that would come late to these things. She was usually an instnat replier to his messages, so he'd expected her to be the same when it came to meetings. He frowned, maybe it was just traffic. He checked his phone again, but this time a smile lit on his face. It was from Park Kim Moon, the girl he'd been searching for endlessly. She was definately everything he'd expected her to be--mysterious, beautiful, and most of all a bit bossy. It sometimes annoyed him, but he acted the same all the time, so pinning the blame on her would be a hypocritical thing to do. Still, she managed to bring a smiel to his face nearly every second. He wondered what he'd do next with her. He wasn't close enough to call them a couple yet. It didn't matter. He'd figure it out. He texted back.
 
Just as he finished and set the phone down, the cling of the bell on the cafe door alerted his attention to Min Ah. She looked badly worn out as she looked around frantically trying to find him. Taemin chuckled, before standing and raising a hand in the air. It didn't take long before she noticed him and smiled, walking toward him. He grinned pulling her in for a hug before they both sat down. He couldn't wait to share the news. He'd been so anxious to tell her all day. They'd definately grown into close friends recently, but  Taemine had already found her...Park Kim Moon. The name was gold on his tongue, and he couldn't stop saying it in his head, let alone sit still long enough so that he could speak it out to her. Min Ah apparently saw and was smirking, wondering if he'd ever let out.
 
"So almighty Taemin, what has made you bring me all the way here?" She asked. He grinned wider, practically squirming in his seat.
 
"You know that search I put up at the beginning of this week?" Her eyes widen, and flickered with a sense of confusion he hadn't seen before, but she simply smiled clearing the expression to a more stable one. He wasn't sure why, but the question made her slightly uncomfortable. She cleared before continuing.
 
"Neh. Is it over?" He forgot all thoughts of her reluctance with the question. He couldn't stop the thoughts in his mind and could do nothing but blurt it out.
 
"I found her!!" 
 
Her reaction wasn't what he expected. Her eyes widened, and the glow in her eyes dimmed while she stared at him completely lost as to what he had been talking about. Almost like he was speaking a foeign language. She looked around the room one more before shuffling nervously. She frowned.
 
"You found her?" He nodded happily. Her forwned deepened as she sat back in her chair and exhaled sadly. Now it was Taemin's turn to be confused. He watched as his friend checked her phone for a moment, but soon replaced it back into her pocket and sat there fumbling with her fingers. Had he missed something? He expected her to be happy about it, but instead he was seeing a frown on her face for the first time, and he wasn't quite sure he was okay with it. Still, he didn't say anything to her..unsure of what actually to say. So instead, they sat lingering on what felt like hours until she expressed another sigh of disappointment and leaned on the table keeping her head down.
 
"What about us?" So that was it. She had an actual crush on him. He rolled his eyes in a forgiving manner and leaned on the table as well bringing a smile to his face. At least someone cared about how he felt. Taemin wasn't the kind of person who really liked to feel angry. She sighed as well.
 
"Don't worry, Min Ah! This isn't the end of us~ I'll still text you and talk to you, and we'll hang out!"
 
---
 
Moon didn't know what to feel after Taemin broke the news to her. She instantly let go of her large purse she'd brought with her knowing the contents inside. She'd brought her wig, her make up...everything. She was ready to tell him who she really was. It had only been a week, but she wasn't sure how this would go. She knew he could end up hating her or accepting it...but now she didn't even have the chance.
 
She noticed his unbelievable happiness as he spoke the words, and she hadn't the heart to break the truth to him. Feeling her heart sink in her chest, she slouched before bring up the best smile she could muster, and nodded solemnly. A knot of guilt formed in making it hard to swallow, and she was afraid to say anything. Her voice might crack, and if that happened, she would cry for sure. 
 
"N..neh. Oppa, I have to go. My dog is home again...I don't want him to have anxiety problems." He nodded the smile returning. As he stood, she diid too, making sure to turn around before he had the chance to open his arms up for a hug. She quickly walked out of the cafe, keeping her eyes down, and as the door closed behind her, she sighed. Moon sat down, but soon stood back up. She inhaled as her cheeks inflaed and mouth made a small 'o'. She waved a hand at her face, staring up at the sky. Now what was she going to do? She ran down the sidewalks, slowly apologizing to people she bumped into with little care. Her apartment wasn't far off, and as she arrived, she realized she was already in tears. She coughed, bringing more tears to her eyes and instantly she was sobbing. This was an unfamiliar and unsual action fo rher. She was always the type of person who cried, but never sobbed
 
She could only think of one logical think to do. She took out her phone and began dialing, ignoring the tears that stained her vision. Damn it.
 
---
 
Minho walked into the building where they'd been residing during work in hopes of finding Taemin's "love to be". He was beyong comphending the situation. Kim Moon had been the perfect situation to tell him who she was. The fault also lied in Taemin for not being able to spot her face, but then again, he hadn't known her as long as Minho. Minho could have spotted her features inside out, even if all he had was her bones to identfy her. Still, he scoffed. It was just like her to drag things out longer they should have even went. She'd done the same with him, but he didn't want to think about that time again. It was over, and she was over it, so he'd might as well get over it, too. 
 
Sighing, he stepped out of the elevator into their private room where he was met by his hyungs, but also a girl. From what he could tell, she wasn't anyone famous, but he noticed little bits of her form that seemed both familiar and foreign. He stared at her long light brown hair, it looked like Kim Moon's when she'd dress up to go their concerts, but curled...still he swore he'd never seen it before. His brows furrowed thinking she had pulled another stunt. He should have known she wasn't just after Taemin. Probably the rest of the band members. He glared at her figure, obviously showing disinterest, and stode toward her, placing a hard hand on her shoulder. She froze under his grasp and the room immediately quieted of laughs and his hyungs turned to lookat him with confused and disappointed expressions. He ignored them, keeping his eyes on the female in his grasp. Yet, when she faced him with a fearful expression. He widened his eyes, immediately letting go of her.
 
He'd never seen her in his life.
 
Feeling awkward, he shoved his hand sin his pockets and looked elsewhere trying not to show the way he stared at the sky completely lost. 
 
"Mianhamnida. I thought you were someone else." She smiled forgivingly. It wasn't as pretty as Kim Moon's.
 
"No!! It's fine." Her voice was also very different from Kim Moon. He shook his head. His hyungs glared at him then shook their heads.
 
"You're probably really tired Minho-ah. Go get some rest." He didn't answer, but simply nodded his head, trodding to his room. He sat on the bed after locking the door and placed his head in his hands sadly. Would he ever be able to get over this thing? Not a moment after that thought, his phone began to ring incessantly. He fished it out of his pocket, reading the familiar number. Kim Moon. He answered without a second thought.
 
"Annyeounghaseyo.." For a long while there was silence, and sniffling before he heard the unfamiliar sob of Kim Moon on the other end of the line. He could hear her sniffling and coughing, then sobbing all over again. His heart broke at the sound, but he stayed silent waiting for her to talk...and it wasn't long.
 
"Oppa," She sobbed. "I know this is probably the last thing you want to do, but could you please come over?" Minho didn't question it.
 
"I'm on my way."
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
hey hey hey. Sorry I didn't gert to updating last night, like I said I would. My mom took my laptop away cuz she's a party pooper. Anyway, I think I'm giong too fast, so I'm going to start slowing the next few chapter. i'm still going to update on time but events won't happen one after one. i've got something big planned for Moon so I wanna take my time with it.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CONFUSED BETWEEN REAL PARK KIM MOON AND THE FAKE PARK KIM MOON.
 
Whenever I'm talking about the fake Park Kim Moon in writing/thoughts I will type it out as Park Kim Moon. When Taemin is talking about her in dialogue, "*insert dialogue*", then she will be called Moon-ah. 
 
Whenever I'm talking about the real Park Kim Moon in writing/thoughts from her POV I will use Moon. Whenever she's mentioned in Minho's thoughts/dialogue she is Kim Moon. In Taemin's thoughts/dialogue she's still Min Ah. 
 
thank you all my subscribers and commenters!! You have no idea how happy I am to see new subbers and new comments! <333 I adore you guys! <3
 
--JumelJoo