Plans

Electric Heart

 

This story needs a new banner. D< *goes to making one right now* Can you believe the lady figure in the banner is the exact same person as in the other banner? O: She's so pretty and transforms so well. I'll make a personal Valentine's one shot of any kpop star for whoever can figure out who that lady is. ;) Hint: She's an actress! The oneshot will go according to YOUR plot and YOUR character. It can be any length too! Comment the answer! :P



 

Moon found herself unable to sleep after that day. It wasn’t Minho’s fault. He’d spent the whole time trying to cheer her up. When he’d brought her to the store, he’d made her stay in the car while he picked her favorite board games along with ingredients to her favorite dishes and desserts. He knew her inside and out. She loved baking, it was second nature to her, and though he absolutely hated it, he’d stuck with her through the fire and they’d made two small cakes. Unfortunately, Minho’s skill still refused to show up. Her cake seemed significantly better decorated and baked than his own. When she’d gathered it from the oven, he refused to eat it. Turned out he’d forgotten some ingredients in his cake even though she’d written them down. Twice. However, she found it a good way to keep her mind off of Taemin. She barely thought of him, but she knew that when Minho left, she wouldn’t be able to keep herself from thinking of him. She didn’t calculate that she’d be awake the whole night thinking about it, but how could she not? It was bound to come up.

Silently, she sat up and walked to her bathroom. She stood in front the mirror and stared at herself. She wasn’t anything special. She didn’t have a skinny ‘v’ shaped faced as most celebrities. Her cheeks puffed out rather child-like and even though she had double eyelids, her eyes themselves weren’t anything near special. She was rather plain compared to the other girls that walked the streets of Seoul. Frowning, she let out a sigh and opened the cabinet behind the mirror and instantly grabbed an unopened bottle of sleeping pills. As she held the container in her hands, she stared at the label, reading over info she already knew. It was so long since she’d had to take them. Exam times were over, so there was no need for them anymore, but she kept them just in case. This was that case. She twisted the bottle open and placed to tiny pills in her hand. She pressed her palm to her lips, and replaced the cap and bottle in the medicine cabinet, and walked out.

She passed Minho sleeping in the guest bedroom. His covers were thrown off, and his right leg hung off the side of the bed. She smiled and shook her head. How did he do that? Every time her toe slipped off the mattress, she was afraid someone would grab her from the floor. He was a brave, brave man. She shook her head and walked to his sleeping form, and gingerly pulled the covers over his body. A sad smile lit her face.

“Oh Oppa. I’m sorry I did that.” She whispered and twisted, heading for the door. The past was past. She wasn’t going to throw herself in that sort of situation anymore. She learned her lesson the hard way with him as did he.

 With a blink or two, she was already lying in her bed unable to stay awake any longer. She’d deal with her issues in the morning.



 

Minho awoke that morning with a happy stomach. Even though he’d made a fail cake, his cooking was still as amazing as ever. He could feel a light layer of sweat coating the back of his neck and legs. He could have sworn he’d thrown the blankets off that night. The heater in her home was hardcore in the winter. He kicked his legs over the bed, and stood up, slowly stretching any stuff muscles. Joo was on the floor next to his footboard curled in a ball. He chuckled. He’d met some lazy, sassy, and spoiled people in his life, but that dog topped every single one of them. He always had to be pet.

Still, Minho missed the surroundings he stared at. It had been months since he’d set foot anywhere near her apartment, even longer—being inside her apartment. He knew the house despite the small furniture changes she’d made in his absences. She always liked to adapt to new environments. He walked out into the hallway and the smell of pancakes hit his nose like a baseball. He knew that smell anywhere. Not even bothering to put a shirt on, he was already walking toward the kitchen eagerly.

His stomach growled.

Wasn’t he full?

Darn.

Oh well.

 He’d eat all her food anyway.

He found her finishing up one more pancake when he sat down at the kitchen counter.

“What’s for breakfast?” She smiled as she passed him a plate with syrup. It was rare for him to have any American dish. That was another reason he loved coming to her house so much.

“You already know.” He got himself a fork and began eating. It took forever for her to teach him how to use one. His mind just wasn’t grasping the way it was used. When she sat down next to him, the room grew increasingly silent and awkward. They both had the same things on their mind. Taemin and the imposter. She was stuck in a hard place. He knew, but he also knew she’d have a plan to counteract something like this. Kim Moon just worked like that. Finally he wanted to know bad enough. “What do you plan to do?” She looked down and stopped eating, instead began biting her lip. He’d noticed this habit a while ago. She was nervous. She took a deep breath and looked up, beginning to eat again.

“S.M. is holding auditions soon. I’m joining.” Minho nearly spit out his guts. Kim Moon? Auditioning for a stage position? If she’d told him that any time before, he would have fallen into a burst of laughter, but her tone was determined. Sincere, but at the same time she wasn’t going to give up on Taemin. He too stopped eating and stared at the plate in front of him. He wanted to tell her not to. The press would swallow her and spit her out alive. He’d seen it happen before. Did she even have the guts? SM was a strict company. Would she really do it? He didn’t know why he was questioning it. Even though they weren’t together anymore, he still considered her an important acquaintance, and if he wasn’t wrong, she still thought of him as a friend.

“If…If that’s what you want. I will do my best to help you.” She nodded and flashed him a genuine smile.

“Thank you, oppa.”



 

Taemin smiled at Park Kim Moon and her cheesiness. She’d been trying to learn a SHINee song all morning long. He’d promised to get up early and help her with the steps, and they’d been doing so since 5:00 AM. It was nearly 11, yet she couldn’t get the steps no matter how hard she tried. He loved workouts, but even he didn’t think that Lucifer was that hard, let alone the intro. That’s right. She hadn’t gotten past the first thirty seconds of the song. She kept switching part for the each member, and falling when she got to his part. It was cute, but he’d admit it was a little annoying too.

“Are you sure you want—“

“Yes! I can do this!”

“Alright…” He hit the replay button for about the millionth time that day, and the day had barely even started.  Thinking about today, when he’d woken up, he didn’t see Minho in his room like usual. He heard about the scene he created with Park Kim Moon, but he didn’t think it was bad enough to not return for a whole night. He almost felt bad for not telling him about her, but he wanted to let Min Ah know first. Frowning, he gave his “dance partner” a shout. “Oi, I’m going to make a phone call.” She nodded still staring at herself in the mirrored room trying to get the dance down. He shook his head, and left the dance room dialing Minho’s number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri— “Hello?” He heard small feminine chuckles in the background and Taemin raised an eyebrow. That laugh was oddly familiar.

“Hyung! Where are you?” He asked, still trying to place the laugh in his correct memory.

“Busy, wae? –Oppa! You’re cheating! You can’t cheat in this game!”  Taemin gaped as he held the phone next to his ear. He knew that voice. He was certain he knew that voice.

“Are you with Min Ah?!” A cough sounded from the other line and the laughter stopped turning into silence.

“Why? Does it matter?” Taemin rolled his eyes. He couldn’t believe this. His hyung hanging out with his friend. It wasn’t right it the book of bro. The bro code said so, didn’t it?

“Ne! If you are, tell her I want to hang out with her today!” He frowned.

“Alright anything else?”

“Are you coming back?”

“I will later, I think. Don’t worry about it.” Dial tone. Taemin stared at the screen of his phone in confusion. Last time he checked, there was an awkward aura between Minho and Min Ah at the lunch he’d attended, but suddenly they were best friends? His frown deepened when he returned to hearing her laugh. He’d only ever heard her laugh like that around him. Why Minho too? Even though he didn’t realize it, he could feel the little bits of jealousy coming in his mind. He shook his and replaced his cell phone in his pocket walking back into the dance room to check on Park Kim Moon. She was still failing the first part of the dance. He sighed, shaking his head. It was going to be a long day.



 

Shisus, it took fifty years to get this out. i hope you all like it! I also hope you enjoyed valentine's day. If not, just remember, its simply another day in the year!! ^^ Thank you for subscribing and commenting! Love you guys! *Continues making new banner*