Hired

Electric Heart

 

This chapter is short as hell and probably has a thousand typos. Sorry, I was i a rush, cuz i haven't updated in forever and am staying ina  hotel for Spring Break. Don't worry though, regular updates will be coming back! :)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
As Minho walked into Kim Moon's home he noticed her shoes still laying on the floor by the door, and he frowned. They should have been gone, and the door should have been locked. Joo was nowhere to be seen yet, and the whole atmosphere was weird. He walked past the kitchen and living all the way into the hall way. He noticed the door to her room was still closed, and found that she hadn't moved since teh night before. He quickly opened made his way into the room and pulled the covers off of her.
 
"Yah...what the heck...?"  She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, holding Joo in her arms. Minho frowned, confused as to why she was still home.
 
"The auditions are today you know? What are you still doing here?" She frowned and shook her head, lying back down on her bed. Life seemed to drain from her eyes as the thought made way to her brain, but still the news didn't shock her at all. She had skipped out for a reason, but he couldn't figure out why. If she really wanted Taemin back, this was the way to do it. Yet, in the back of his mind, he'd hoped for a better scenario. He hoped that even though things had ended badly with him, that she'd found a new love for him again. He wished that she'd found the feelings that she had for him a long time ago, but he knew that she hadn't. He just wasn't sure what was going on. Had she given up on Taemin that easily? He doubted it. She wasn't that type of person, but then again..
 
"It's a good idea. The audition, but I don't have three years or more to waste as a trainee before he actually sees me."
 
"Why don't you just tell him? It's not that hard." She frowned.
 
"It wouldn't get through his head. You saw him with her yesterday. He was completely happy." Minho rolled his eyes. He was? Last time he checked, Taemin wasn't exactly happy to see him. He'd never seen his dongsaeng like that before. Taemin was usually a cheerful kid who did what he was asked and never worried about relationships before. 
 
"I could tell him." She immediately shot up shaking her head in fear. 
 
"Please don't! I'll find something. Promise. I need to go out and buy a few things anyway. Maybe something will pop up." Minho sighed. Maybe.
 
"Fine. I have to go. Where are you going to be shopping at?"
 
"Nowhere special. Just the super market." He nodded, and stepped out her room with a nonchalant wave. Immediately, he fished his phone out of his pocket, and dialed a number.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Woo Hyuk. It's Minho. Are you still looking for a female model for that commercial?" 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Aigo...when did this stuff get so expensive?" Moon whined as she placed several packs of ramen into her basket. She was on a budget already, but why did prices have to go up all the time. She decided that's all she really needed to buy without having to spend too much. She turned to make her way to casher, she found a man smiling towards her. He was high class. She could tell by the carbon black suite he had and the brand sunglasses he had coering his eyes. He hadn't even taken them off to go inside the store. A little conceited much? Still she wondered why he was making his way to her.
 
"Excuse me, what is your name?" Moon frowned, almost afraid to answer. Her name seemed to have given her all sorts oftrouble lately. 
 
"Park Kim Moon." She muttered quietly. He nodded, his smiling turning into a grin.
 
"Alright then. Park Kim Moon. You happen to be the perfect person for my type of business. How do you feel about starring in an upcomming commercial?" Moon blinked, unable to stop staring at the man in front of her. Did she just hear correctly. A commercial?! She wasn't anything outstanding when it came to natural beauty. She was quite plain actually. Still, she spared a moment and looked up. 'Thank you, luck.' She grinned and thought about it. She could prove that fake wrong. This was her only chance.
 
"One condition, if it's alright." He raised an eyebrow curiously and pulled up his glass frames.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Can I do my own make up? I promise I'm not bad at it. Please, please please!" He sighed in releif, glad it wasn't anything too big.
 
"Deal. This is my card. Meet me at this location tomorrow, but I take my job seriously. If you're late, I will have to drop you." She smiled and bowed as far as she could.
 
"Thank you so much." He nodded and left. Immediately, she pulled out her phone.
 
"Hello?"
 
"OPPA. GUESS WHAT?!"
 
"Aish..what?"
 
"I GOT AN OFFER TO DO A COMMERCIAL." Minho smiled on the other end.
 
"That's good."