Showtime

Electric Heart

 

Moon smiled happily and sat back in her chair. The other actresses were shooting their portion of the commercial at the moment, and she couldn't have been happier. Today was the last day of filming for her and her commercial would air right after the famous actress Han Hyo Joo. Her only problem would be getting Taemin  to watch, and she hated to have Minho help her more than he already had, so she'd already scheduled for Taemin to come over and watch it over. She conveniently forgot to mention anything about the commercial, and told him she wanted to watch SBS Star King with him. He'd agreed easily enough. 
 
"Alright, that's enough filimng for today. You've all done really well today. I hope fame and success for those of you who don't already have it!" The director shouted before picking up the rest of his things. Moon grinned, knowing the comment was indirectly said towards her. She was happy with herself, she'd been productive for a good time of her life. She never would have thought she'd be going this far to win the favor of a guy, and Taemin nonetheless.  She only hoped her mood would stay as good the rest of the day. Her life seemed to always be so unexpecting. She began to fish for some money out of her pocket, since she didn't have her own car yet, and wasn't planning on getting one for a good long time.
 
"Kim Moon, yah!" She looked up immediately to see Minho sitting in the driver's seat of a minivan, probably the same one they use to go to concerts. She looked around awkwardly, even though he'd called her name. She ran to the car and quickly opened the door and sat inside. She looked at him and he obviously thought she was a crazy person, but she could care less at the moment. "So how was the filming?" She grinned an sighed happily leaning back in the chair as she'd done minutes ago.
 
"It was...different. I met Han Hyo Joo! She's really nice and pretty. I wonder if I'll ever be as successful as her.." Minho chuckled beside her and began backing out of the parking lot.
 
"Successful? I thought this was  one time thing?" Moon shrugged at the thought of being under the camera. She'd found it fun the whole time, and she didn't understand why some people complained about being famous. She wouldn't say anything around Minho, because he complained sometimes too.
 
"It seemed fun. I liked it, what I didn't like was that they tried to put me in clothing that wasn't exactly comfortable to my liking." She saw him smile out of the corner of her eyes and frowned. "What?"
 
"Well they tend to do that a lot you know." Moon rolled her eyes.
 
"I know."
 
----------------------------------
 
Taemin couldnt's top pacing around their dorm room. To say the least, he was excited to spend time with Min Ah. It had been a good while he'd got to spend with just her, and since she promised to leave Minho at home, he'd decided to leave Park Kim Moon at home as well. He was getting ready when he hearda  knock at the bathroom door. Curious, he opened it. His other hyungs had goen out to see a movie with each other, and he already notified them about where he'd be, but as  the door crack opened wider, he found himself staring face to face with a serious Minho. 
 
"Hyung.." Minho leaned against the frame an stared at his dongsaeng.
 
"Where are you headed?"  He asked nonchalantly. Taemin shuffled before going back to fixing his hair in the mirror. 
 
"I was going to watch tv with Min Ah, since we haven't been able to spend time together."
 
"That's your own fault.." Taemin turned toward Minho in question.
 
"What?" Minho shook his head.
 
"Do you have a ride?"
 
 
It was the most awkward car ride Taemin had ever had with his hyung. Tension lurked the moment they sat down. Minho didn't turn on the radio, which means he wouldn't turn on the radio. Taemin spared a glance at him only to find Minho deep in thought while driving, which wasn't exactly the safest thing. 
 
"Hyung, how did you meet Min Ah in the first place?"  The question caught him off guard, and ended up in a harsh slam on the brakes at a stop sign. Taemin felt his body jerk before slamming back agianst the seat. Worried, he stared at his hyung, only to find Minho cursing under his breath and continuing to drive.
 
"That's something to ask her." He said between gritted teeth. Okay, maybe it wasn't a good idea to let him drive. Before Taemin could ask anything else, the car stopped and he was sitting directly in front of Min Ah's apartment. Silently, he unbuckled himself and placed a hand on the door handle, ready to leave the vehicle, but before he could push the door open, it was held closed.
 
"Hyung, what are you doing? We're already here." Minho sighed and scrubbed a hand down his face before sighing.
 
"I know you don't know what I'm talking about yet, but Moo--Min Ah--worked really hard. Don't be too hard on her." Minho pushed the door open and stared straight ahead refusing to make any eye contact. Confused, Taemin stepped out of the car. Well...here goes nothing.