Silly Oppa

Electric Heart

 

Moon dreaded the drive home almost with hate. She sat in the taxi cab alone desperately trying to ignore the bright city lightsof Seoul flashing in her eyes every second. The cab driver hadn't even said a word, but it probably would have been awkward if he did. She sighed and turned around wishing she could see Taemin, but he was long out of sight since she'd gotten in the car. She brought his cute fidgeting to mind when she'd hurried herself into the vehicle. The star could perform in front of tens of thousands of people, but couldn't even as a girl for her number correctly. He had blinked so much, just as he did when he first debuted with SHINee. The sight brought a twitch to her lips until going into a full on smile. However, the moment it was there, she quickly replaced the movement with a frown. A sudden knot grew in as she remembered what she'd told Taemin. Joo was a completely healthy dog. He didn't have anxiety attacks...he didn't have any issues with anything really. He was just a major drama queen. She thought back to her phone conversation, the guilt slowly digging deeper.
 
"Hello?" She muttered the word cutely, but at the same time annoyed. It was Mrs.Lee calling, and she had no idea the woman had her phone number in the first place.
 
"Kim Park Moon~" She swooned with a giggle. "There's a man here looking for you! He says his name is Minho, and he really wants to talk to you!!! Since when did you start bringing over such handsome company?! Can you come home soon? It's rude to leavea such an attractive young man standing here waiting. Oh, and when you get here, ask him if he has any handsome friends~~ My daughter needs a special someone~" Before Moon could even react to her words, the phone was immediately hung, and she was listening to the dial tone.
 
Looking up, Moon could already see her apartment place getting closer. She didn't have time to sulk, she had to deal with Minho. She couldn't think up any reason that he had come to her apartment, let alone he remembered where it was...except one. She began fishing for won in her purse, handing the money to the man before fiercely slamming the car door and walking into the building. The moment she walked into the lobby, Minho turned around, eye meeting her own with a grim expression behind framed sunglasses. She gulped, and walked toward him keeping her head down.
 
"Can we go up to my apartment?" He didn't speak, instead he nodded merely ready to follower her wherever. Rolling her eyes she gestured for him to come closer, stepping into the elevator. When he didn't follow, she glared at him, angrily keeping her finger planted on the button that kept the door open. For the longest time, they stood there like that, glaring at each other so fiercely that she expected lightning to shoot out of her pupils and attack him. She was by far annoyed, and Minho was the last person she wanted to see. Ever. "Get. In." She muttered through clenched teeth. She watched as his jaw tensed, but he obeyed her walking into the elevator. Sighing, the pressed the button for her floor, then turned to stare at Minho--arms totally crossed. "Something you need?" She asked in an irritated tone. He didn't spare her a look, let alone a glance. "I don't even know why you came if you're not going to talk." 
 
Soon enough, the elevator doors slid open only to let in a tenser atmosphere. She grabbed her key and fidgeted with the lock for a few seconds, before entering. she slid off her shoes, replacing them with slippers. She didn't have to direct Minho to a pair, he already knew shere she kept extras. He followed suit until she finally slammed the door shut, and placing her keys on the counter. He didn't move from his spot near the door, in fact, he stood planted there. Moon had no intention of getting anywhere near the man. Not again. She stood opposite of him, and crossed her arms staring at him.
 
"What do you want?" In an instant, his glasses had been pulled from his face and slammed onto her counter. The action was unfamiliar, and it made her flinch. Minho was rarely like this if ever. His eyes connected to her own, and she found herself unable to break the contact. Blinking did nothing to close the tension between the two, and within seconds, Minho had closed the distance between himself and Moon who stared at him with regret.
 
"What do I want?" He scoffed and placed his hands on his hips making a full turn before pointing a finger at her. "It's more of what I don't want--which is you messing with Taemin. You shouldn't even be attending any of our concerts after what happened! You don't think I can recognize you? Dressed up or not, I know Park Kim Moon. I've ignored you up until this point. You will promise to forget him." She could practically feel the heat radiating from Minho as he uttered the very words she didn't want to hear. The words she refused to listen to, but what could she do? He towered over her tiny form looking down at her with disappointment and disdain. She could only push herself farther against the wall not to touch him. Her heart began to pound through her chest, and she desperately hoped he couldn't hear it. It'd be his greatest weapon against her.
 
"I can't do that." He sneered at her, and shook his head.
 
"The hell you can't! You're doing that exact same thing to me right now!! You have been for years!!" She cringed at his tone, but could say nothing smart in retort, knowing everything he'd spoken was true, and nothing she could say would change that.
 
"I really like him, Minho..." Minho glared at her.
 
"You barely know him. It's just your stupid fan love again." 
 
"It's not. If I spent more time with him, you'd know. I promise." Minho's stare only deepened.
 
"Spend more time with him? Like with us?!?!" Moon frowned and shooked her head, unable to meet his eyes anymore.
 
"Oppa...that was just stupid fan love." 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Taemin had arrived home earlier than the rest of his hyungs which was an odd sight. They had left earlier than himself. Shrugging, he sat on the couch waiting for Minho to arrive. Jonghyun, Key, and Onew had already arrived, but Minho was oddly taking his time. Tomorrow was a busy day for them, so he had no idea why his hyung would be taking such a long time. Still, that was practically the last thing on his mind. He still remembered Min Ah. She was definitely a different person. He wasn't used to dealing with women in general, but when he thought of her, she was unlike no other woman he'd ever met. She was slightly clumsy, goofy, and even a little air headed, but at the same time  a beautiful, charming and intelligent person. He sighed in a sulking manner. He'd also attacked her nose on accident, making a fool of himself. Stupid stupid stupid. He chuckled. Beating himself up over a woman? He never usually did things like that, choosing to ignore those situations most. Except for one...
 
Park Kim Moon.
 
He could only wished that he had really met her and spent precious time with her and received her number. He bet that she was someone interesting with a good, positive life. She was probably very independent and sweet to those around her. He only wished that he was one of those people. He thought of her eyes and grinned to himself. They were just like Min Ah's, he bet. He never did get a good grip on what she looked like, but he'd now if he met her. He smiled, turning off the television. Minho would just have to come home whenever, because Taemin had no intention to stay up at wait for him. He walked to his own room, shutting the door and pulling the covers over his figure.
 
Maybe one day he'd meet Park Kim Moon, and get to know her well. Tomorrow would be another day of searching. He'd find her though, eventually. He would.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Oppa, that was just stupid fan love." Minho froze, staring down at Kim Moon from his towering figure. Stupid fan love...He inhaled sharply, and turned around, mind clouding repetitively. He didn't want to think anymore. He couldn't. He turned his eyes back on Kim Moon who was guiltily staring at the floor. He wanted to laugh at her. She was pitiful. She knew she had done wrong, and he did too. Stupid fan love...He was an idiot thinking that it had been more. His tongue traced the outline of his teeth in anger while his jaw tensed and instictively fisted his right hand. He chuckled bitterly before turning away. He should leave. He needed to get out of this room. He was suffocating himself in memories and anger. Everywhere he looked had a significant mameory to him. He hated it, but he couldn't find he strength to bring his legs to move. He didn't have to will to leave things the way they were. He should have...--without thinking Minho slammed his palm against the wall next to her  head. She didn't scream or shout. She knew better. Realizing he'd only brought himself closer to her, he could feel his body shaking. Why? he couldn't say.
 
"Why? Why can't it be us?" Finally, he uttered the long needed words he'd been holding. His breath was harsh, ragged and he wanted to pass out then and there. Still, when he felt her arms sling around his chest and laced against his back, the gesture didn't comfort him, only hurt him more. He felt her head lean on his chest, tears running down her cheeks. She wasn't sobbing, but he was sure the wet, salty liquid was on his chest. They stood like that for a while. He didn't know how long. He didn't want to, fearing it may have been an eternity. He rested his chin on top of her head, reminiscing the feeling, until suddenly she chuckled hoarsely. They still didn't move.
 
"This is why, silly oppa...we can't make each other happy." He nodded, his own eyes watering. He knew that already.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Soooooooo~ What do you think??????? I needed a little spicing before I really let the chaos turn loose. Love is never an easy road, right? ;D These ideas come ont heir owns o I just might remake that trailer and add a spice of Minho. Thank you all personally from the bottom of my heart for subscribing. it means a lot! <3 Comments or feedback are VERY much welcomed. I like to know if I'm working right or not. ^^ Actually writing this brought me a LOT closer to Minho and sympathetic to his situation int his story, but hey, you gotta sacrifice someone. Still, I would like to announce that RIGHT after this story is over, expect one for Minho. <3 The manly MAN.  Thank you guysss <33