Done.

Electric Heart

 

Minho sighed as he got in his car. He didn't crank the engine, but merely sat there staring at the busy streets across from the apartment place. He didn't have anything to stare at. Nothing of interest--just the night city and the night sky, but the city lights devoured the moon's natural glow. He could only find himself glaring at nothing in particular until he set his hands on the wheel. He grapped the wood-accented sterring device in anger. Nothing really did go right in his life since he'd joined SHINee. He loved what he did, he loved his band brothers more than anyone int he world. He was so scared when he found Kim Moon. No other person had come  as close to him as Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Key. 
 
She'd gone to those concerts for him, but he'd told her to keep them a secret. He was trying to protect her. He knew Park Kim Moon by heart. She was a cocky, witty, but genuinely sweet girl. He couldn't let the press get their hands on anything she had to do with him. They would tear her to shreds, piece by piece. That was their job, it was what they did. They loved the idols they chased after, but the fans were just as dangerous. He couldn't let that happened. 
 
Still, within the months they'd been together, his fame was slowly tearing them apart. She'd call and leave 1 voicemail each day, but by the time we went to reply, it was early in the morning and she would only get the message when she woke up leaving them no real time to talk anymore. When he'd met with her, she told him honestly that someone else had caught her attention. He'd left in a rage without even asking who. Her last words left regret.
 
"Silly Oppa," Minho stared at Kim Moon with and angry, disgusted expression. He had no idea why. It was his own fault for not being able to make time for her. She hadn't gone and kissed another man, nothing of the sotr, simply had her eye on another. It was in that moment Minho viewed her as a crazy fan who just wanted to get around for him. He couldn't stand those kinds of people. He glared at her, ignoring the tears that stained her cheeks. She kept a silent smile on her face, not being the kind of person to break down and sob. Her fringe blocked his view of her eyes, but the tears were enough for him. "We can't make each other happy."
 
He growled, and punched the car steering wheel, careful not set off the airbag or alarm. He drove home. Sleep was needed. However, when he opened the door to his apartment, he found himself staring at Taemin who was asleep on the couch. He was probably waiting for him to come back. Minho chuckled and shook his head, before striding over to him. Without a seocnd thought, he grabbed his phone and set the volume as high as it could go, before letting the sound of Jonghyun's 'RingDingDong' intro play. He yelped rolling over onto the floor clutching his backside and playfully glaring at him.
 
"Hyung. You're late." Minho rolled his eyes. What was he? His little sister?
 
"I know. Go to bed." Taemin rolled his eyes, but got up dragging himself to his room, but before he left, Minho grabbed him by the shoulder, refusing to make eye contact.
 
"That girl...Min Ah. She's bad news." Taemin laughed before shaking his head and continuing onto his room.
 
"Hyung~ I think you're drunk. You go to bed!" He shut the door, and Minho let it be. Mistake had to be made on their own.
-----------
 
The week was nearly over and Moon couldn't be happier. After Minho had left, she had been sitting with her phone hopeful to the point of death. She didn't want to seem like the fangirl she really was on the inside, but every second, she found herself staring at the screen, waiting for it to light up (with the picture of Taemin's face) and read the words 'New Message'. She had nearly neglected Joo, and would have if he hadn't started his annoying barking. He always did that when she didn't give him enough attention. He was definately her child. However, an hour after she had fed him, pet him, played iwth him, watched tv with and cuddled with him, her phone went off. She threw the covers off of both her and Joo and practically attacked her phone with a female tigress she'd never shown before. 
 
Hastily, she unlocked the screen, taking only a few seconds to fawn over Taemin's face, then read the message. She didn't know the number and she never thought she'd be so happy to have an unknown caller call her. Plus, if it really was some creepy stalker guy like in that movie "The Phone", she's be one pissed girl. A crazy stalker had no chance against her if she found out it wasn't Taemin. She'd murder him and dispose of his body in the best way possible. She grinned and opened the message.
 
"Ahm...annyeonghaseyo~ It's Taemin~ I hope I didn't dial the wrong number ><" She giggled and shook her head immediately texting back.
 
"Park Kim--" She stopped herself with a frown. She wasn't Park Kim Moon, she was Min Ah. She needed to remember that. Sighing, she erased her name and replaced it with Min Ah and a smiley face, hoping to cure her sudden, slight bad mood. She continued on. "Min Ah(: here. To be honest, I didn't think you'd ever text me. ><" Instantly a reply.
 
"Of course I would! My hyungs taught me to be a gentleman!" She laughed and continued texting him as he did the same. Even during work, Moon found that she didn't have the heart to put her phone down, and had to apologize to many of the customers that had stopped by. Yet, the old ladies thought it was 'adorably cute' that she had found someone to invest her time to and that it reminded them of their 'younger days'. Moon smiled and shook her head just thinking about those words. They definately didn't have texting back then. However today was a special day. Taemin had slowly become her best friend, next to Joo of course, and they'd talked about many things over the past few days. Unfortunately, he was still on his search for Park Kim Moon, and she was caught between a rock and a hard place. She wasn't sure she should tell him or not. She'd told herself many times that she'd tell him when their search was over, but with some many hours left in the day, she felt that it would never come. Still, Taemin had invited her to a restaurant for the night--their second outing, and this time without any distractions. She had to get ready.
 
-----------
 
 
Taemin found himself bored to death as he sat in his temporary office. He'd seen a thousands girls already and was ready to stab himself repeatedly in the face. She stared at the designer watch around his wrists and groaned again. He still had two hours to go before the actual search was put down. He was slowly beginning to feel like an idiot for ordering the search in the first place. How did he expect to find one girl out of so many? He frowned. Especially one who'd run away from him. She specifically warned him that he'd never find herr, but when Taemin's attention had been caught, there was no going back. He was slightly narcissistic at times. Chuckling, he picked up his phone beginning to text Min Ah once more. Honestly, he wasn't afraid to admit that there was something about the girl he found refreshing. He was always surrounded with stars and fans but never the normal people on the streets. The way she said things and didn't worry about who could find out caught his attention right away. She had a sharp wit and he liked that. It didn't take thirty years for her to find a comback to an insult but instead only 3 seconds. He was sure he'd never met her before, but there was a kind of familiarity to her that he didn't understand. Didn't care to.
 
"This is boring." He typed in a slouched position. He really would have wanted to be anywhere else than here. he would have even spared himself a day with abusive Onew and a giant bucket of chicken. His ringtone went off and he excitedly opened the message.
 
"You can always come to the music store with a visit. You might have to sign a few things, but At least you're not sitting and staring at girls all day...actually that might be a hobby of yours." He rolled his eyes, his lips already curling into the smile that she so easily brought. Unlike his noonas, he found her easy to talk to without any restrictions, and not in the least formal or awkward. Just as he was texting back, the door opened and he rolled his eyes out of sight, already annoyed to the point of wanting to throw out any female that walked into the room. However, as their eyes met, Taemin found that he couldn't look way. The familiar Raw Like Sushi shirt waved around in his face along with hot pink skinny jeans. The familiar long brown hair, curled, hung across her shoulders in a stylish way. Her familiar brown eyes stared ack at him deeply without complaint and in a mystifying way. He gaped.
 
"Hi, I'm Park Kim Moon."  Finally. The search was over.
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
Things about to go down!! Yeah, thi swasn't much of an interesting chapter, but chekc out the rest, you'll being dying for it ;D Uhm, I know I said two chapters, but I was like -- What ever, let's just make a really long chapter and add a bit of MinxMoon history. Don't worry though, Minho does not threaten the group disbandment of SHINee anywehre in this story (I hate that). Here's an FANTIP: Everytime I mentioin Minho, I'm just setting up the plot for another story. Oh, and don't worry, I can see all the typos in this and the rest of the chapters. I'll fix them up tomorrow. <3 Thanks for the subs, comments, and everything else. really guys, you're great! <3