Just let him go...

Still in Love

Jaejoong lied next to his fiancé after a round of very intense love making. He was soaked in sweat. Yi Han was so good and very detailed in his . Jaejoong enjoyed his fiancé very much. He knew how to please and it left Jaejoong craving the naughty activity more and more.

 

Yi Han looked over to his lover and kissed him quickly. “You were so hot tonight. I don’t think we did it like that in a long time.” Yi Han smiled and turned to his side. He brushed a few strands of slick hair from Jaejoong’s forehead. “I love you.” He whispered.

 

Jaejoong smiled and turned to his fiancee. “I love you too.” He sat up. “I’m going to take a shower. You should sleep. Its past midnight.”

 

“I could come with you.” Yi Han offered.

 

“You know very well that if you come we could be in there for a long time and neither one of us will get clean.” Jaejoong teased before he left for the bathroom.

 

Jaejoong locked the bathroom door. He loved his fiancébut he knew him better. He needed a little bit of time for himself. Yi Han would most likely sneak into the bathroom as soon as the shower was .

 

He went to the shower and turned the knob for hot water and watched as the spray of water burst forward from the showerhead. The small bathroom begin to fog. Instead of getting beneath the showerhead, he turned to the mirror. It already began to fog up. He wiped a little bit of it away just enough to see his face. He stared into his reflection and he was afraid to look himself in the eyes because he knew that just a few moments ago it wasn’t his fiancéhe was making love to but the memory of his ex husband.

 

He hated himself for even imagining it. Damn it, Yunho! Of all the times to come back into his life it had to be now and he had to be so aggressive and demanding like a caged animal. It didn’t help that he looked to him with darkened eyes that screamed .

 

Jaejoong massaged his temples as he tried to will the image of Yunho out of his mind. He shook his head when it only made him think more of Yunho. Just then he was abruptly shaken from his thoughts when the door knob to the bathroom turned but it did not open.

 

“Really?!” It was Yi Han and he sounded surprised. “Come on baby, I need a shower too.” He knocked at the door.

 

“I’ll be out in a bit. Then you can shower.” Jaejoong spoke to the door.

 

“Come on.” Yi Han whined. “We will be saving the environment by showering together.”

 

Jaejoong let out a small laugh. His fiancé was definitely humorous. He went to the door. “I don’t think the environment will collapse over this one shower.”

 

He heard him sigh. “Fine.”

 

Jaejoong went back to the shower and this time stood under the spray of the hot water after he knew Yi Han went back to bed. He delighted in the feel of the hot water falling over his body. He grabbed at the soap and lathered it up. As he washed his body, his mind wandered to a time and place ten years ago in a shower, on a cruise ship, after a wedding. He remembered how Yunho’s soapy hands ran along his body and how that soapy hand felt gripping him tightly as he tried to grab onto the wall.

 

Jaejoong let the visions pull him deeper and deeper until his own hand was pulling at him. His body was excited from the memory of Yunho. He remembered how dominant he was just hours earlier and it set his body aflame. He bit his lips to keep his dirty deed a secret. He rested his head against the wet tile of the shower. His hand moving on him more and more. His building. His mind replaying every naughty thought of Yunho until it wasn't his own hand but his ex husband’s hand.

 

His legs were growing weak. His stomach tightened. He was going to… He had to… His hand moved faster. He bit onto his lip harder as his blinded him. He came hard into his hand. He rested his forehead against the tile until he recovered from his .

 

After he washed himself he stayed under the spray of water. He honestly did not want to leave. Everything was confusing outside. The encounter with Yunho depleted whatever mental strength he had. There was still things that needed to be resolved between the two but why now? His life was finally going good. He was set to be married to one of the most amazing men he has ever dated. No one played matchmaker and pushed them together. Their loved developed gradually into the beautiful thing it was now. With Yunho back and the little interaction they had, it shook Jaejoong.

 

He turned the water off and dried himself. He wiped the cloudy mirror until it was clear. He looked to his reflection.

 

“You love Yi Han. I love him and he loves me. I want Yi Han. He will make me happy. Yunho will only hurt me. Let him go. Just let him go.” He whispered to his reflection.

 

After a bit he wrapped a towel around his waist and left the bathroom. Yi Han was already asleep on the bed. Jaejoong crawled into bed and lied next to his fiancé. Yi Han stirred just slightly. Jaejoong rested his head on his shoulder. He whispered an ‘I love you’ before falling asleep.

 

A Day passed and Yunho became farther from Jaejoong’s mind. Then another day went by and the memory of Yunho was becoming distant. Nearly a whole week had passed before he was ever brought up.

 

It was the day, Jaejoong had to meet with his friend to discuss her wedding cake. The was one of the major things that changed in his life. He now co-owns a cake shop and bakery. His friend, Lina asked him to design her wedding cake.

 

They sat down together. Jaejoong had samples of different flavors cakes just to get her opinion on which she might like. Yet, instead of discussing design of the cake the pair ate cake and gossiped.

 

“So it doesn’t look like your friend and Bo Kyung will last too much longer.” Lina ate a piece of cake.

 

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong inquired.

 

“Takuya is engaged so Bo Kyung went to Japan to stop the engagement.” Lina said in a really hushed voice.

 

“Takuya?” Jaejoong had never heard of the person before.

 

“That’s right. You don’t know about Takuya.” Lina sat up straighter in her chair. “He is her lover in Japan. The one she clings to but is unable to give her the kind of life she wants. He isn’t without means. He makes a decent living as a secretary but not enough to support her needs. Her only serious relationship. Well now that he is engaged to this woman his family picked, Bo Kyung ran back to Japan to stop it.”

 

“So she left Yunho?” Jaejoong became worried.

 

“No. She just said she is away on business. He is taking care of her apartment.” She shook her head. “I don’t know who to feel for. Bo Kyung is so in love with Takuya but poor girl is blinded by greed. Then there is your friend. I don’t know what he feels for her but she’s about to break it.”

 

Poor Yunho. He is always dealt the cheater cards.

 

Lina sighed and looked to her phone. It was getting a little late. “We been trying to choose a cake for over an hour. I think I decided. I’m going to go with the red velvet but I have to go. So maybe next time we can discuss design.” She smiled as she grabbed her bag and stood up.

 

Jaejoong nodded. “Just call me. I’ll make sure Changmin knows the flavor.”

 

She hugged him before she left. Jaejoong sat back in his chair and looked to the different flavors of cake laid out before him and each one had a small bite or two missing from them. However it wasn’t the cake that occupied Jaejoong’s mind. It was Yunho. He became worried. Does he have any feelings for her? He should tell him about Bo Kyung. That’s the right thing to do, right?

 

This new information and worrying about Yunho was distracting. He had no right to worry about Yunho but he was and he couldn’t help it. He said he knows of her type but still. Yunho doesn’t need anymore cheaters in his life.

 

Jaejoong took care of the rest of the cakes before leaving early. He was too distracted and there wasn’t much left to do. However, instead of going home he went for a walk. The warmth of the bright sun calmed his mind and eased his worries. Yunho shouldn’t be his worry. Planning for his own wedding to Yi Han should be what he is worrying about. He and Yi Han haven’t really discussed anything and their wedding was coming fast. That is what should be the forefront of his worries not his ex-husband’s relationship.

 

He walked for a bit more and kept his thoughts on his wedding but somewhere in the shadows of his mind, his worry for Yunho was lurking.