Chp 32 Anger

Forbidden

Hello reader, long time no see. I haven't forgotten about you guys, just major writer's block. Hopefully everyone is doing well during these time with the COVID-19 going around.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

-asianflava13

 


Jungkook sat down on a log, next to Isabell who had her arm around him. Jin was chopping the wood into smaller pieces. Yuri squatted down next to Jimin as he rebuilds the fire that he killed. He notices the sweat that came down from her forehead from the heat. He takes out a cloth and wipes her sweat. She froze for a second at the gesture.

“T- thank you.” She started to blush

“You can go ahead and sit down.” He smiles at her, “I can keep the fire going by myself.”

“It okay. I’ll keep you company. Plus…” she peeks back at the couple behind her, “I feel really uncomfortable sitting around those two.” Jimin turns to look behind him and saw how annoyed Jungkook was with Isabell. Isabell laid her head on his shoulder and he just kept looking away from her. Jimin looks back at Yuri and laughs,

“I wouldn’t know what to do either.” They both go back to fanning the flame and laughing at Jungkook’s misery. Luna and Hyeri comes out of the woods, Hyeri had her hand covering her head. Yuri runs over to her -worried. This caught everyone’s attentions. Jungkook stood up and walked over to her.

“What happened?” Hyeri lowers her head and Luna just chuckles, “Hyeri, what is the matter?” Yuri removed Hyeri’s hand from her head.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook walks over and sees a huge knot on Hyeri’s forehead, “What happened?” she quickly covers it with her hand

“She ran into a tree.” Luna chuckles, “She will be okay though.”

“How can you not pay attention to your surrounding?” He removes her hand from her head.

“I’m okay.” She back away from him, “It is just a little bump. I’ll go put some ointment on it.”

“I’ll go with you.” Jungkook volunteered.

“It -.” Hyeri gets cut off.

“Such a fuss over a little bump on the forehead.” Isabell walks over with a little attitude in her walk. She wraps her arm around Jungkook and observes the bump on Hyeri’s head. She scoffs. “You must be a real dunce to run into a tree.”

“Isabell!” Jungkook spoke out

“It okay.” Hyeri stop them, “Stop crying over spilled milk. I’m going to go put some ointment on it. Everyone just go back to what you were doing.” Hyeri head towards the direction of the tents. She enters the tent; it was exactly like the tent in the secret garden. Everything was spacious and bigger than expected. She walks over to her bunk and pulls out an ointment from her bag. She applied it to her head gently. “Apa.”

“Hyeri.” Luna and Yuri walks into the tent. “Are you okay?” Yuri gently touched her head.

“apa.”

“It looks it might bruise up.”

“It feels like it.” Hyeri applies more ointment on the bump, “Let’s get out of here and see what else there is to be done.” The girls walked out of the tent back towards the campfire. The brothers stood around the campfire discussing something. They stop talking as soon as they notice the girls walking toward them.

“So, what is the plan?” Luna asked the guys.

“We head out after lunch.” Jin answered. He looks at Hyeri’s bump. “Hyeri.”

“Hmm?”

“Is your head okay?”

“I’m fine.” She became conscious of her bump again “It is nothing serious.” Jungkook notice the bump was starting to turn blue.

 

Kim Mansion

Minah, Julia and Mee show up at the mansion. Mee stayed a little farther from the door to avoid suspicion and being notice. Baryu opens the door was surprised to see the ladies at the door. “Madam Mayor and Sister Minah, how can I help you today?”

“Are either of your Young Masters home?” Julia asked

“Sorry madam mayor, but my young masters headed out to Red Mountain yesterday and don’t plan to be back for another day.”

“Red Mountain?” Minah shouted, “Did the girls go too?”

“Yes, Miss Hyeri, Miss Yuri and Miss Luna all went.” Julia and Minah looked worried, “Is something the matter?”

“The Red Mountain are too dangerous for Hyeri at this time.”

“Minah,” Mee went straight up to them. Baryu was surprised to see her, “What is the matter?”

“Hyeri is training at Red Mountain.”

“Bwoh?” Mee became anxious, “Why would they take her to such a dangerous place? Let’s hurry.” The ladies left in a hurry. Baryu stood at the entrance of the door and he watched the ladies head towards the gate.

“Kang Mee, how are you still alive?” Baryu was astonished.

 

Red Mountain

Everyone walks towards the training ground. Hyeri walks behind everyone else. She subconsciously watches Isabell and Jungkook from behind. Isabell had her arms wrapped around’s Jungkook, even though she knew that Jungkook didn’t like it. She began to feel jealous and anger in her heart. She felt her blood begin to boil. Luna notice how far behind Hyeri was and walked towards her.

“What is the matter?”

“Nothing.” She avoided eye contact with Luna as they continue to walk. Her eye still on the couple in front of her. A small pebble suddenly flies and hits Isabell on her head.

“Apa!” Isabell’s scream caught everyone’s attention. Luna looks at Hyeri – she was surprised at what happened as well. Isabell looked at everyone, “Who threw that at me?” no one answered. She looks at Jungkook, “Oppa, they threw something at me.” She pointed at the girls.

“Are you sure something just didn’t fall and hit you?” he was monotone

“Jungkook -Oppa.” She stomps her feet

“You can stomp your feet all day. I’m not going to deal with your childish acts.” He turns around, but not before catching a glimpse of Hyeri. He walks forwards and passes his brothers.

“Jungkook!” Isabell throws another tantrum before running to catch up to Jungkook. Luna looks at Hyeri and whispers quietly.

“Did you do that?”

“I don’t know.” Hyeri thought about it.

“There is no one else here that can use levitation, but you.”

“I know that, but I didn’t command anything. It just happened.” Hyeri continues walking behind them.

“Hyeri, you need to take control of your powers. This isn’t a place to play around.”

“I don’t know what is going on.” Hyeri was confused, “Earlier I couldn’t even do anything and now all of sudden that happens. I just feel so strange here. My body just feels weird here.” She looks down at her hands, “I feel like my body is slowly heating up.”

“Try breathing in and out.” Luna suggested. “You might be feeling overwhelm from the magical aura this place gives off. That is what the creatures feed off here. You have to be careful.”

The guys suddenly stop and observe their surroundings. Yuri walks up to them. “Why did we stop?”

“Shh.” Jimin places his index finger over his lips. Yuri was confused, “They’re close.” Their focus was on the wood area around them.

“Everyone,” Jin spoke up, “keep your guard up they are close.” Isabell kept close to Jungkook. Luna and Hyeri stood close to each other. Yuri stood between the brothers. The trees began to shake, and a low roar could be heard. Hyeri’s heart began to race and she could feel the cold sweat all over her body.

“Oppa.” Hyeri heard Isabell’s voice, “I’m scared.” She suddenly hears thumping running towards her. No one seem to notice it except for Hyeri and Jungkook.

“Watch out!” Boar like creatures ran toward the group. Everyone dodges them in time. The creatures had tusk and snouts like boars but with extra legs and three tails. Their eyes were red, and their squeals were so high pitch it could make someone deaf. There was a group of them stampeding their way over. Everyone fought off their own creature. Hyeri still couldn’t get control of her powers so she picked up a stick and started to hit one. As she dodges one, she get rammed by another.

“Hyeri,” Luna was in her true form, “you okay?” Hyeri nods and stands up.

She felt the potion in her back pocket and took out a vial. “Everyone get out the way.” Everyone got out the way and Hyeri threw the vial onto the ground while covering . The blue cloud erupted from the vial. As the smoke began to disappear all the boars were on their sides passed out. Everyone walked out from their place.

“Looks like that got all of them.” Yuri smiles

“Hyeri.” Jin looks at her, “what was that?”

“A sleep bomb.” She was coughing, “Anything that inhales the gas will pass out in matters of seconds.”

“Are you okay?” Luna asked

“I’m fine it just I just inhale some of the fumes when I tried to get out of the cloud of smoke.” she hit her chest and continued to cough.

“That was awesome Hyeri.” Luna commented

“I could have done better.” Isabell said under her breath

From the corner of Hyeri’s eyes she saw one of the creatures standing up and wavering back and forth. It shook its head vigorously to refocus itself on the group. “Run!” Everyone turned their head in the direction that she was looking. The creature charged and everyone started to move. Hyeri tried to throw the creature with her levitation but nothing worked. Jungkook looked back and saw that she had not moved.

“Hyeri!” Yuri shouted, “Get of the way.” Hyeri stood her ground.

“I have to be able to protect the people I love.” She spoke to herself. She concentrated as the creature got closer.

“Hyeri.” Luna tries to run to her but Jin stops her

“You’ll get hurt if you try to get to her.” Jin didn’t want her getting hurt. Jungkook quickly ran to her side and took a hold of her; dodging the creature in time. Jin and Jimin finished off the creature quickly. Jungkook look at Hyeri in anger.

“Are you an idiot!?” he was angry. Hyeri was disappointed in herself, “Do you know how dangerous that was! You could have been injured! Or worse!” Hyeri stared at with anger in her eyes. “What! You angry now?”

“Jungkook, stop yelling at her.” Yuri runs over to them, “She was just trying to keep everyone safe.”

“By endangering herself?” He yells, “That helps no one. If she is just here to keep everyone on their toes, we already have enough people for that. We don’t need some incompetent fool to make things worse.”

“Yah Jeon Jungkook.” Yuri was ticked, “Who was the one that saved you first? If Hyeri didn’t use her smoke bomb, we could have all been in danger.” Everyone has gathered around them.

“Well, if her bomb worked as well as she said, we wouldn’t be having this conversation now, would we?” he didn’t know where his anger was coming from, “If she can get her powers in control that would be even better. But all of sudden she can’t use her powers for jack.”

“Jungkook.” Jin tries to speak up

“OK!” Hyeri shouted. She felt a sense of disappointment and anger in herself. She clenches her hand until her knuckles turned white. “That is enough.” She puts her head down and took a huge sigh, “enough.” Without another word she turned around and walked away back towards camp.

“Hyeri!” Hyeri doesn’t even look back. Luna and Yuri gave Jungkook the death stare. “Hyeri-ah stop!” Yuri runs after her with Jimin not too far behind her. Jungkook look at Luna.

“If you keep blowing at the flame…” she sigh, “It will eventually go out.” Jungkook face softens, “What will you do then when you can no longer get that flame going again?” they took a long look at each other, “Maybe you have to experience that darkness before you realize how beautiful that flame is.” Luna and Jin follows them back to camp.

It took Jungkook and Isabell a while before they finally reached camp. Everyone looked like they were in a panic.

“Where is she?” Luna asked

“She just disappeared. I can’t feel her anywhere.” Yuri was worried. Jungkook runs to them.

“What happened to Hyeri?”

“You!” Yuri was pissed, “You happened.” She stormed towards Jungkook, “If you would have just kept your stupid mouth shut, Hyeri wouldn’t have stormed off.” She shoves Jungkook.

“Hey!” Isabell shouted

“Shut your trap you little tramp.” She looks back at Jungkook. “Instead of encouraging her or asking if she was okay you had to run your stupid mouth and yell at her. Hyeri is an orphan who takes everyone’s word to heart. She tries to make everyone happy, pleases everyone and protect those she cares about. Even if no one else knows that, I thought you of all creations would have known that.”

“Yuri calm down.” Jimin grabs a hold of Yuri. She swung her arm

“After this is over, we are gone.” Yuri walk off.

“Why would he care about her when he has me?” Isabell scoffs. She looks at Jungkook, “Jungkook – oppa.” His eyes was closed.

Jungkook felt panic. This wasn’t a place that just anybody can wander to. Jungkook kept his eyes shut and tried to listen for her. Instead of hearing her, he smelt something that gave him cold chills. “We have to find her quick.”


if you haven't already upvote and subscribe