Chapter 07

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's the food? Is it to your liking? Taehyung picked this place as his favourite diner, love the chicken chop." Smiling at Namjoon, he actually a bit out of mind, his eyes feels heavy and it took him all the energy he got in his system to keep up with each words the guy in front of him uttered. Sleep did not come to him until 10 in the morning and he slept for about two hours when his phone rings loudly next to his ear. He spoke to his mother, updating the old lady about his life and how he got a new neighbour with a cute son, he left out the handsome part from her though he was itching to share with the lady as he knew for sure she would come to his door right after they ended the call. After talking on the phone for almost half an hour, he cannot sleep again. Shrugging away the blanket, he went to the kitchen making a cup of hot tea to calm his nerves and peek through the living room window only to squinted his eyes shut because of the bright sunlight. Stretching his arms wide and long in the air, he yawned before dragging his limbs to the couch where his bright pink laptop located on top of the coffee table. Opening his laptop proved to be on vain, as he only to stared lifeless on the screen, not knowing what to toy in the laptop. By the time he was dozing off on the couch, still in his sitting position, his alarm set out, ringing loudly throughout the entire house making him jump and quickly run to the bathroom. Fretting in front of the mirror for almost half an hour just because his eyebags are showing and how pale his skin looks because of the lack of sleep, he quickly washed up and take out a sheet of face mask inside his refrigerator and laid on his bed for another fifteen minutes wearing the mask. He took almost two hours fussing about his face especially his skin and by the time he was busy messing up his hair, the door bell rang.

"Hey, you okay?" Namjoon ask with a concern lacing in the tone of his voice.

"Yeah. Just a bit tired. Sorry about that," smiling or tried to, he jabs at his foods.

"Hey, how about we'll go for a drive? I'll ring the foods for take out," 

"No. It's okay. No need for that, I'll try to finish it here. Maybe it'll take time a bit," he quickly shoved the broccoli with a lemon dressing into his mouth, and he continue to eat slowly after that. The food smells good and definitely tasted like heaven but not in his condition now. The meat felt like sandpaper each time he tried to munched on them and the way the salad tasted was like eating a raw set of veges and he sighed. Almost half an hour pass and Namjoon, already done with his share of foods smiles brightly about to asked the pretty guy to have their dessert together but when he look at the pretty guy pale and lifeless face, he knew that he will need to bring him home.

"You look pale as a ghost, Jin. Enough with the food," Namjoon said, touching the guy on top of the hand that lay still with the cutleries loosely stayed in his holds. Paying the bill, Namjoon quickly led Seokjin out from the restaurant and walk straight to his car with the pretty guy mumbling his apology every second.

"I'll bring you out again next week. But make sure you're feeling better that time, okay?" He was a bit hurt by the way Seokjin acted on their first dinner together but let it slide. Pouting at this, Seokjin can only nods as his head got heavier by the time Namjoon started to drive away from the parking spot. "I'm really sorry Namjoon. I can't sleep well last night and you must've been angry at me right now," Seokjin mumbles quietly, enough for Namjoon to hear him and before Namjoon get the chance to reply, Seokjin's head already bobbed up and down, making him smiles at the pretty guy sleeping face.

He slept quietly. Namjoon thought, not a sound, not a movement. His head rested in that nook between the seat and the window, and his hands lay limp in his lap as the car he drove neared the block of their neighbourhood. What the hell he was supposed to do now? Since he was not entirely sure, he drove idly, taking impulsive detours to extend the trip back to their houses just so that Seokjin can sleep a little bit longer.

"Hey, we're here," Namjoon caress the side of Seokjin's face, waking up the pretty guy. He's been driving in circle for almost thirty minutes before he decided he should bring them home.

"Oh, sorry. I fell asleep," Rubbing his eyes by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter