Chapter 03

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle Jin," Taehyung called for him as he was cleaning the dishes from their lunch earlier, the boy was sitting comfortably while munching a chocolate stick on the dining chair. "What is it Tae?" He asked after glancing at the boy whose eyes fixed on his back.

"You know, appa will be very busy later on Monday," the boy stop for a while to swallows the chocolate in his mouth, "He was suppose to bring me to school. My guardian needs to fill out the form for my admission at the new school and he asked Uncle Yoongi to bring me there," Seokjin hummed as a respond before wiping his wet hands on the kitchen towel hanging near the window in front of his sink.

"So, what about it?" He pulled one of the chair out from below the table and took a seat on it, facing the chatty boy.

"Well, Uncle Yoongi is kind and he looks after me really well. He bought me lots of things to play and pretty clothes," Seokjin smiled at the boy and grabbed a tissue out from its box, wiping the chocolate that smeared on Taehyung's right cheek.

"But, he's not as pretty as you are," widen his eyes at the boy's remark, he ruffles the boy's hair.

"Okay, even if he's not as pretty as I am or anyone else, he still took care of you and he even agreed to help with your admission in new school, eventhough he too must be busy, right? You shouldn't have said that about him Tae. What if he heard you saying that? He'll be hurt, words can be dangerous sometimes, so, never misuse them okay?" The boy nods at him with his pouty lips.

"Can you go instead of him? Pleaseeeee," folding both hands cutely in front of his face with eyes blinking rapidly, Taehyung pleads.

"But, the school wanted a guardian to sign your admission, not your neighbour, kiddo," he was about to say yes to the pleading eyes of Taehyung.

"If I ask daddy to make you go instead of Uncle Yoongi, then it won't be a problem," still trying his luck.

"You're really good with your words," Taehyung giggles at this.

"I want someone as pretty as you are to come instead of the grumpy face of Uncle Yoongi. It's hard for me when I start at my old school since it was also him who brings me to school. Not that many wants to be my friends. They said I come from a scary family," Seokjin laughs at this. 'I wonder just how do this Yoongi guy looks actually,' he thought in his head before clearing his throat and turned his attention back to the still pleading boy.

"Okay, why don't you ask your daddy first and inform me later about it? Make sure to tell me what he said as soon as you can since I need to change my working shift for that day," beaming, Taehyung jumps in his seat, clapping his hands loudly.

"Thanks uncle!" The boy said before leaving the kitchen as Seokjin asked him to go and take a nap for a while since he needed to settle a few things in his room.

"Uncle Jin?" Seokjin was crouching in front of his drawer, which he placed all his folded shirt and warm clothes for wearing in the house. He was folding his shirts when he heard Taehyung's voice. Looking at the door, he saw the boy's little head peaking inside the room cutely.

"What is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter