Chapter 11

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud clacking sound on the pavement makes Seokjin looks up from where he was standing, clearing up a table outside the cafe. He tilted his head at the person who was standing next to the table, glaring at him. "Eunjung," the woman snorted at him, and making a mocking face at him before bringing her loud clacking heels inside the cafe. Jimin who worked in the same morning shift as Seokjin today, smiles and greeted her only to be ignored. Snapping sound of fingers come from the woman's table making Jimin frowned deeply but quickly changed his expression to a blinding smile and get to the woman's side, attending her. "Yes, how can I help you?"

"I want to order," she said without even looking at Jimin. Other customers whose few of them are their regular seems to be talking and frowning at her table. "I'm sorry. But, we got a policy where you needed to order and pay directly at the counter."

"Is taking order from one table that hard for you? Then, should I take my drink myself too?" Tapping her fingers loudly at the table, she grimaced at Seokjin who walked in.

"What is it Jimin?" He asked.

"Well, she wanted me to take her order from here,"

"That's obviously againts our condition miss. Other customers here would be thinking we were treating them differently if we do as you request. I'm not being rude but, it's a matter of being fair here."

"You don't get to treat your customer like this. I should file a complaint! There's witness here," as she turned around, all of the occupied tables are doing their own things, ignoring her.

"I'm sorry but, you're making a scene here. Should you have any complaint, you can drop it at our suggestion box over there and if you still want to order, you need to place it at the counter. We can make a customised drink for you if you like. Just tell the cashier, Jimin here, your preferences and we'll try to make it as best as we can." Seokjin said flatly, not even bothering to make his tone of voice pleasant but still keeping a smile on his pretty face.

" you," she said and stand from her seat with a force, making the chair fell.

"Ouh, Namjoon did that to me. So, no thanks." Seokjin, satisfied with her reaction, leave her and went straight behind the bar, all smiling to the other customers whose smirking at his words. Jimin who can only scratched the back of his heaf watched her leave all stomping on her way to the door and put back the chair neatly under the table. "Some people, huh?" A man in his late forty said to him, refering to Eunjung who left. Jimin shrugged it off and continues his work behind the bar.

"Yoongi?" Seokjin turned and widen his eyes at his friend.

"You're living together with Yoongi? Min Yoongi? As in Namjoon's friend?!" Both of them are cleaning behind the bar as the business slowed and only one table occupied outside. Seokjin was asking about him coming together with Yoongi yesterday and the stories came out like a water. Noting about the reason Jimin live alone and coming from far just to work here in the big city, Seokjin can understand the guy's situation but then, why did the smaller guy did not come to live with him?

"Yeah. Look, it's not wha-"

"Wait, wait! How come you didn't come to my place?! If something bad like this happen, you should've contacted me! What if Yoongi didn't know you?" Seokjin said, concern written all over his face.

"He happened to be there and it's fine. I mean, it's not like he's a bad person right? Tell me you didn't freak out because he was a bad person instead of being shock," looking at his friend, Jimin started to bit his lips.

"Don't be silly Jimin. Didn't you said not to tell him anything? Hold on!"

"Jin, I hate it when you started ing about something. It makes me looks like a bad person you know," earning a glare from his friend, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not ing. You like him, don't you?"

"No!"

"Then moved out and come to my place,"

"No! I mean, no. I can't. Mmm, no. I mean, I don't hate him." He sighed and leaned his back at the wall behind the bar.

"You like him and he likes you. A lot. Aww come here," Seokjin embraced and patted the smaller guy lightly at the back as the guy started to sobs.

"Appa!" Startled by the loud voice, Seokjin stunned on his feet looking at the entrance of the cafe. Taehyung, all smiling and waving wildly at him run to the counter, jumping aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter