Chapter 13

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed by like how the evening breeze passes your relaxing day everyday but never for Namjoon love towards Seokjin. He feels attached day by day with the guy's mere existence. Even if both of them are busy, usually it is him, he will make sure to text the pretty guy several times a day and called him at the end of the day when they are about to go to sleep. Taehyung was doing well and the boy was staying with his friend, Yoongi for a few days. Yoongi insisting on bringing the boy out of the country with him as he needed to have some relaxing holiday and since the boy was always eager asking about each trip they went outside, he thought why not let the boy joined him and showed him what it was like actually. He was never worried about the boy if it was Yoongi, they have known each other in their teenage years and been studying together for years outside the country. They literally brothers. And now, working together with the shorter guy was a blessed. He knew Yoongi would be there for Taehyung, always. Both of them will be home by now like Yoongi stated on the email he send last night.

He was busy reviewing a set of proposal laid on his desk when the black office phone ring. Glancing at his secretary desk outside, he lifted his eyebrows as he recognise the girl standing in front of the new girl. Eunjung was waving at him with a smile at her face. "Let her in." He said to his secretary who quickly bowed her head on the glass panel letting Eunjung inside her boss's office.

"Morning Mr. Kim," as melodious as her nasally voice can be, Namjoon found it a bit irritating to hear. He wondered how he can hired and let the girl worked under him for a whole year before. Giving the girl his best smile, he gestured for her to have a seat at the couch.

"It's been quite a long time since I last saw you. How are you doing?" He asked the girl who is crossing her long slim legs making her already short skirt, ridden up few inches higher, showcasing dangerously more skin than necessary to her ex employer.

"Well, I've been here and there since last month and I've got a new job. I'll be starting my first day tomorrow. How's yours?"

"Same as before. Nothing change that much, only the project from before, we will launch the product of it by the end of this month." Namjoon look at his secretary outside and when the girl with a brown short hair looks up from the paper she was reading, Namjoon gestured for her to come inside his office.

"Yes Mr. Kim?"

"Haneul, this is Eunjung. My former assistant before you." Haneul smile widely and extended her hand for a handshake towards Eunjung only to be glared on. Awkwardly, she retracted her hand back and smile to her boss.

"Mmm. Do you mind if I ask you to bring me a cup of coffee and," he gestured to Eunjung. "Same as him."

"Two cups then. Thanks." Namjoon gave a smile to Haneul as a way for an apologize before continuing his conversation with Eunjung again.

"So, what brings you here today?"

"Nothing. I just miss seeing my old boss, so here I am," she was about to get up from the couch when Haneul came with a tray with two cups on it.

"Thanks Haneul. Why don't you go and have your lunch break now. I'll meet you at the parking lot in an hour then we'll go straight to Mr. Lee meeting place." He watched as the girl leave the office and when he was about to take his cup, Eunjung jumped on him. Making him shocked and unable to utter anything.

"You know how long since I've started to taken a liking on you?" With Eunjung's hand dangerously crawled on his chest and getting lower to his thigh.

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon, confused by the way the girl acted, tried to pushed only to have the girl places her firmly on his right thigh, one of her skinny thigh dipped deep on the couch in between his thigh, rubbing and grinding her lower part on him. He felt utterly disgusted when she lowered her lips and landed it to his.

Seokjin who was all smiling, walking to the lift and pushed the button of Namjoon's floor. On his right hand are the food he packed before he got to the building thinking of having a surprise lunch together with his boyfriend today. As he stepped out from the lift, he looked around the empty place. "Ahh, they must've leave for lunch," he thought loudly before shrugging it and knocked lightly on the door before opening it slowly. Peeking from the small opening, he frowned and pushed open the door widely.

"What the hell happened?!" He never thought Namjoon would do this to him. Not even once but there, right in front of his eyes, Seokjin saw it. Eunjung, was straddling the handsome guy with her skirt ridden up revealing her and Namjoon with his messy hair and his hands on the girl's shoulders, looking shocked and guilty.

"Oh, look. Your toy boy here," Eunjung, smirking, still straddling Namjoon, turned her face to looks at Seokjin.

"Aww he's crying. Did you feel betrayed? I'm sorry, are you seriously think he likes you?" Still mocking the trembling Seokjin, she stood up slowly and rearranged her clothes smirking while nearing Seokjin.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter