Chapter 10 (YoonMin)

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin blushed right after he opened his eyes in the morning. He was facing the fair and toned chest of Yoongi and bites his lower lips in embarassment as he saw how his hands clutching tightly at the front of the guy's shirt. Feeling a weight on top of his thigh, he moved his leg a bit only to be stucked at the same spot as Yoongi opened one of his eyes and smiling before yawning and stretching his arms on top of his head. "Morning Jimin," smiling, Yoongi leave a quick peck on top of the still blushing guy.

"Get out of my house y!" Smirking, Yoongi cupped Jimin's face. "You're the one asking me to not leave you alone last night. Besides, look at how cute your hands clutching at my clothes, crumpling my nice shirt over the night," Jimin retracted his hands away from Yoongi's chest and tried to free his still stucked leg.

"If you kind enough to let my leg moves, please. Do it now," he said and shoved Yoongi's face away from him. He choked on a breath when Yoongi pulled him closer by the waist.

"I'm not thinking of being kind," he smirked, "For now," and he nuzzled his face on top of Jimin's soft hair, making a humming sound. "You're so thin. Eat more."

"Do that yourself! You're as skinny as a chopstick yourself," spatting insult to the guy, he shoved the guy by the chest and now he was free. Pushing away the blanket, he rubbed his eyes. They are a bit swollen, must be from his crying scene last night. Sighing, he massaged his temples, trying to think and plan what he would do for the matter last night when Yoongi moves around the bed, sitting next to his side. Watching him, is that concern in his eyes?

"Pack your things," he shoot right on top of the bed at this. Kneeling while facing the pale guy.

"What for?"

"You're going with me. Stay at my place until you feel safe enough to come back at here," Yoongi said, hands waving around lazily.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because I hate you," he whispered it. He, himself are not sure about his own heart.

"Stop hating me now. Continue on hating me when you're done feeling scared all alone," peeking from under his lashes, Jimin saw how Yoongi calmly moved around his house, ruffling his hair and leave him alone on the bed. Hearing the door clicked, he pouted. "Stupid Yoongi. He said he's going to bring me to his place." Kicking his legs, he hopped from the bed and went to the bathroom, washing his face.

"Oi, I said pack your things. What are you doing staring at the mirror?" He jumped when Yoongi stood behind him, frowning at their reflection in the mirror. He laid his eyes on the guy's hand and saw a small black bag.

"I need to use your bathroom first, get ready. I'll be out to meet my friend at his house first and I'll bring you breakfast."

"Eh, I'm having my breakfast at the cafe later. I got morning shift today," stepping away from the sink and stand near the door frame, watching how the pale guy turned and face him.

"Then I'll be there at the end of your shift. Just pack whatever you needed the most," Yoongi said and neared him. " What are you doing walking alone in the middle of the night?"

"I wanted to eat some sweet things. So I went out by walking to the nearest convenience store," sighing, Yoongi waved his hand and close the door. "I'm driving you today!" Jimin smiled behind the door at this and hummed happily, taking out a big luggage out from under his bed.

As he promised in the morning, Yoongi was standing outside of the cafe, watching Jimin work diligently. He smiles as he saw how the guy's eyes make a moonshaped crease whenever he smiled and laughed. There are no Seokjin, meaning the guy must have been having his off day for today and smirked. "I came in the morning to meet Tae and yet all I've seen how bright and glowed Namjoon look. Something must've happened and I bet he's ing the pretty guy." He muttered before looking at how the evening sky started to gave a nice tangy look. With the clouds covering parts of the sky with a shadow of orange coloured light dancing around it accompanied by a gentle breeze that swaying his hair away from his face. He smile, "Tae would be jumping if he saw how orange the sky look if he were here and he definitely took a liking toward Seokjin. What a bright boy," he snickered remembering how he missed making the boy pissed and how the boy jumped at him this morning, kissing him all over the face with milk covered lips. He laughs and when he look at inside the cafe again, he frowned. Jimin was nowhere to be found. He hissed, "I told him to come out through the front door," ruffling his hair he was about to leave the cafe and got inside his car when the cute guy standing just next to the cafe side, looking all nervous with his eyes widen at something in front.

"Jimin!" He shouted and when the guy did not flinched, he started to move to where the guy was standing still and look to where Jimin was fixing his eyes at. He got a clear view of the guy from last night. The guy looks like he was in his mid 50, with a dishevelled hair. His skin is the same tone as Jimin and there are something about the guy's face that makes him a bit taken aback. The eyes and lips, its Jimin's. Frowning, he stopped for a while, making few conclusion in his head but he was sure about it being the same guy he saw last night. The height was the same and the body proportion also the same and what confirmed it was when the guy sensed he was nearing Jimin, he quickly took off from there.

"Jimin,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter