Chapter 15

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon slammed the door hard. He brought his slow steps towards the kitchen and leaned his hands on the counter, gripping the edge of it while looking straight to the house next door where Seokjin was busy moving with something in his hand. Yoongi was sitting on the stool with Taehyung sniffing his nose while hearing whatever Yoongi was saying. He sighed and leave the kitchen, heading to his bedroom.

"I'm sorry baby." He said while his fingers trailed on the photo frame hanged on the wall with Taehyung's smiling face on it.

"I guess I'm the bad one here." Laying his body in a back throw motion on the bed, he grimaced at how stiff his shoulders are and sticky his skin from all the sweats before. He released a deep breath before closing his eyes for a while with tears sliding down from the corner of his eyes.

"Jin, do you want me to spend the night here?" Jimin asked after both of them done helping the boy freshen up after Yoongi drove back to his place and took a clean set of Taehyung's clothing he kept there and tucked him to bed.

"It's okay. I can handle this. I'll see you at work tomorrow," Seokjin hugged the shorter guy and watched both Yoongi and Jimin out from the door. "If you need anything, just call me okay?" He nodded at his friend who followed Yoongi to the car, glaring at the poor guy for fixing his front hair.

"They look cute standing next to each other like that. He chuckled and was about to close the door when his eyes landed on Namjoon's dark house. 'Is he sleeping?' He thought and close the door to peeked from the kitchen window. The house was dark as if no one was inside and gloomy. Sighing, he headed to his room and blinks his eyes at the sight of Taehyung sitting on the bed, with dejected face staring at him.

"Papa, can I go see daddy?" Blinking again, Seokjin neared the bed and place his firm next to the boy.

"You miss him?" He smile when the boy nods his head slowly while pouting.

"Let me have a shower first then we'll go there, okay?" Taehyung was contemplating for a while before agreeing with Seokjin and wait patiently for the guy to finished freshen up.

"Daddy?" Taehyung called for his father in a hissed whisper and opened the bedroom door slowly. Peeking his head inside, he saw his father curled up on the bed, hugging his knees close to his chest with face buried on the pillow. Still wearing the same shirt though there are visible creased all over the surface. Seokjin stood next to the door frame, not wanting to neared the bed and still hurt from before.

"Daddy," Taehyung slowly touched his father's cheek, poking them lightly making the guy stirred in his sleep. "Tae?" Namjoon opened his eyes in a second. "I'm so sorry baby! I know I never get mad that worst before, I'm sorry if I frightened you. I didn't mean it." Nodding, Taehyung climbed the bed and hugged the still laying guy. "You smell bad daddy." The boy said, giggling when his father pokes his side. As Namjoon raise his body up to sit on the bed, he caught a glanced at the leaving figure on the door, sighing with an unknown expression making its way to his face.

"I'll go to take a shower now. Wait for daddy okay?" At the nod he got from the boy, he leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter