Chapter 02

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon creaked one eye opened and looked under his armpit where a brown haired boy laid snuggling his face. His precious treasure which he will throwed everything aside just for the boy. He remembered holding the boy the first time, with the boy's mother laid still on the white bed of the hospital, looking pale with her lips bluish in colour. He named the boy Taehyung and as his father suggested to him, he put his family name for the boy birth certificate. He was driving home one rainy night after staying late at his parents place when an accident occured. A black car was trying to run the red light when Taehyung's mother who was crossing the street that time being the unfortunate victim for the guy's carelessness. He was about to leave the scene when it appeared the black car just continue its journey, leaving the dying women alone on the wet street. Being a good citizen, he stopped and bring the woman to the hospital alone, he still can smell the way the fresh blood filling his nostril everytime he got inside his car, even until today. The way the woman grabbed his arm tightly, begging him to save her child instead of herself makes him trembled in fear.

They tried to contact the immediate family of the woman but failed. The woman, named Lee Nayoung, in which he take the last name of her as Taehyung's name, was all alone in Seoul. She moved there in her early pregnancy stage by herself, thrown by her own family for the pregnancy as the man she claimed to be responsible went missing at the news. Shaking his head, he was glad to take the decision. The boy literally his light in life, making him do everything harder than before for the sake of raising the boy alone. He felt the connection between them that night as he stared at the tiny bundle inside the incubator, Taehyung was borned early than the due date, almost at the eight months old inside his mother but because of the unfortunate event he was out early, by surgery. His mother got to touched his hands minutes before her last breaths and he will make sure to never forget the moment that woman smile at him, saying her thanks in her last breath.

Namjoon took the decision to moved out from his parents house right after he got promoted as the manager in the company he was working. He has been there for almost six years, started as a trainee for his last semester in the university and got an offer to work straight after his graduation day because of his performance while being a trainee satisfied the director and now, after much overtime, being scolded and improving year after year, he got the promotion few months back to take the empty position as his last manager, also his very mentor f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter