Chapter 01

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin was cleaning his sink when he saw someone was going back and forth at the next house through the kitchen window. He frowned and tilted his head at this sight and since the house was a bit dark inside, he cannot see clearly who was in the kitchen next door. "Did someone moved in already?" He asked no one and wiped his hands thoroughly before shrugging it off.

He has been living in the house since he was in his teenage years and now, he was alone when both his parents decided to leave the house and stayed at his father's hometown, living in his late grandmother house and Seokjin who was already started working since last year decided to continued living in his parents house instead of renting somewhere near his workplace. It was to save the money from renting another place and because, it was his home. Their neighbour, Mr. Park, moved to his son's place after his wife died few months back. The old man let his son to auctioned the house since there are nothing he can do to keep the house and because of his age, he cannot afford of taking care of the house alone. Seokjin remembered how the old man walked into his son's car with eyes glistening with tears after wishing him well and hoping to see him again in the future since he has been like a child to the man. He hands Mr. Park a box full of old discs and few of their pictures together in the past while he was still a rebellious teenagers and the old man laughed before giving him a tight hug, patting his back. Now, after the house been neglected for few months, its finally got a new owner on which he was confused. He did not see any moving truck this week, when did the guy moved in? Still thinking about his new neighbour, he get ready to go to work and while he was driving, he planned on to make a short stop later after work and buy few baking ingredients that he was short in the kitchen and baked something good to welcome his neighbour.

"Tae, don't open any of the boxes yet. I haven't done bringing the shelves and assembling your bed," a tall guy bended his body to pull his son away from the neatly stacked boxes and lifted the boy up.

"Daddy, I want my blue blanket. I'm tired," nodding at this, he neared one of the biggest box on the floor before unfolding the top and take out the blanket his son requested.

"I'll set up the couch for you okay? Just sleep there for a while. I'm going to put your bed now before I leave for work. Is that okay for you?" His son nodded sleepily at this and when he was done making a space on the couch while still holding the little boy's skinny framed, the boy already sleeping soundly with his head on his father's shoulder. Laying the boy slowly on the couch, he cares the boy's head and giving him a peck on the forehead before continuing his task before.

"Tae baby, daddy's going to work now. Make sure to lock the door all the time and if you're hungry, there's bread and cookies in the fridge. Daddy will bring food later for you, okay?" Pouting, the boy nods and kissed his father on both cheeks.

"Daddy forgot to put up the curtain in my room," he sighed before taking the beige coloured curtain away from the box and tucked the end of it on top of his bed upper railing. He nodded in approval at this and run to the couch outside, taking his precious blanket and climbing up his big bed, trying to continue his sleep again.

Seokjin leave works at around 5.30 pm and he quickly get to his car and as he planned in the morning, stopped at the nearest mart from his house. Humming to the song on the stereo, he tilted his head at the sight of an empty garage next door. He parked his car skillfully before hurrying his steps to the front door and changed his clothes to a more comfortable attire and starts working in the kitchen with his stereo on loud. It took him almost an hour before his oven ding, signalling his brownies has done baking. Humming happily at his work, he took out a pink wide in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter