Chapter 06

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon smiles while playing with son's hair on his big bed while the boy, excitedly shared his story for today. "And then, Papa Jin leave and I go to cla-" Namjoon straightened his back hearing his son. "Papa Jin?" The boy nods happily at him.

"Yes, he's my papa now. You can marry him later daddy," smiling with his eyes almost close, Taehyung nuzzled his face on Namjoon's side. Mumbling something incoherent in his sleepy state.

"Is that so? You want me to marry him?"

"Yes daddy. I want to sleep. Can I bring that cookies Uncle Yoongi bought for me tomorrow? I wanna share it with Kookie," the boy slowly fall asleep with his father patting his back softly. "Yeah. Share it with this pretty boy of yours. Marry him huh?" He whispered the last sentence and smile. 'Should I?' He thoughts and his head was busy thinking the possibilities of Seokjin liking him back until his eyes gets heavier by the minutes that went by. With soft and calm breathing of his son, he fell asleep with Seokjin's face filling his dream tonight.

Seokjin who work night shift for today rolled his aching shoulder. The cafe where he works at was full to the point some of their regulars sighing for not having any seats to stay and decided to just have their drinks in take away cups. Tilting his head towards the slightly shorter guy who works with him for this week shift, he taps his lower lips before calling the guy, "Jiminnie," the guy famous for his eyesmile and friendly approaches to their customers, turned to face him from cleaning the bar.

"Do you happen to know a guy named Min Yoongi?" He notice the way his friend tense at the mention of the name, "How do you know him?" The shorter guy now stop from doing his things and get closer to Seokjin. "Did he come and ask you about me while we're in different shift?" Shaking his head, "No, he's a friend of my new neighbour. You remember Namjoon? He works at the same place as him. I kind of meet him there while I'm helping to babysit Tae," sighing, Jimin plop his firm on the only stool available behind the counter, reserved for cashier which is him.

"Don't tell him anything if he ask about me,"

"Oh, why?" Standing near the seated guy, Seokjin lean his hip on the bar.

"Well, I don't want anything to do with him. He's a regular actually. Mainly on my shift and usually you'll missed seeing him coming since he always do take away," humming, Seokjin place a warm cup next to the machine and grind two shots of coffee bean.

"He's cute though," wanting to see Jimin's reaction, he glance at the guy who blushes.

"That I can't deny," laughing, Seokjin leave Jimin to make a closing for the cash register since they'll be closing now and ready to do clean up. "Here, I'll do the rest, have a cup of warm coffee and I'll call for you when I'm done cleaning the table," smiling, Jimin mutter his thanks and quickly settled in front of the ipad screen, doing the denomination carefully with the sound of Seokjin cleaning the machine and the raising steam from the froth tips.

"I'll see you tomorrow," waving to Jimin who already inside his car, Seokjin waits until his friend away on the road before quickly unlock his own car.

"Namjoon?" He blinks at the sight of his neighbour porch sitting under a yellow light of his door light, concentrating on his phone. He gulped his non existent saliva at the sight of the guy wearing a sleeveless shirt with a black framed glasses perch on his nose.

"Hey, it's late. You just arrive h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter