Chapter 16

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was his free weekend after all the busy meeting and arrangment with the public distributors of his newest product. With Taehyung insisting on visiting his papa at the cafe, he complied with the boy since he did not have any plans for the day. Readying for his ownself was easy but not for Taehyung. He needed to bring the boy to the saloon first since his front hair keeps getting inside his eyes now but the boy as if knowing his first stop, started to make a scene out of it. He has been wailing and sobbing at the car seat next to the driver for almost fifteen minutes, saying he was about to throw up. He got stomach ache and then the boy acting as if he was having a flu. Faking his cough all the time. Scratching his not itchy scalp, he grunted and decided to have Seokjin to convince the boy.

"Okay, okay. Tae. Baby... We'll go see papa right now." Letting the boy in his own world, clapping happily next to him, he sighed and drove to where Seokjin was working.

"Daddy, where's uncle Yoongi?" Namjoon, focusing on the road shrugged his shoulder before glancing to the boy.

"He said he's a bit busy and needed to go somewhere today. Oh, he'll come to pick you up tonight." Bouncing in his seat, Taehyung let his father drive in peace. Namjoon know the boy really looked forward on staying with Yoongi since his friend always pampered the boy with new toys, unlike him who thought foods are the most important thing in the world.

"We're here. Let's see if we can meet papa." Holding the boy up and bounce him a for a while, he walks to the cafe and peeked inside only to frowned.

A guy, with brown coloured hair and a too bright personalities was hovering over his boyfriend, with his hand rested around the pretty guy's waist. He narrowed his eyes at this and was about to call for Seokjin when Taehyung squirmed, asking to be put on the floor before running and jumped to hugged the pretty guy on the legs.

"Papa!" Seokjin who was talking with the brown coloured hair guy widen his eyes at the giggling boy before bended his knees to be on Taehyung's eye level, ruffling the boy's long hair.

"Is this your friend?" Taehyung hold up his little hand and wave. "Hello..." Namjoon who just arrived behind his son blinked his eyes at the boy who greeted the stranger with all smile.

"Hai." The guy responded by waving and smiling back at the boy. " I didn't know you have a son, bro." Seokjin grunted at the guy who playfully moved his eyebrow at him.

"Joon, you didn't say anything about coming here today..." Seokjin who is standing now with his hand holding Taehyung's shoulder smile at his boyfriend. Pouting his lips a bit.

"Oh, I didn't have any plans for today so I decided to come here. Why? Are you that busy?" Namjoon said, eyeing the still smiling guy. Seokjin weirded by Namjoon not so friendly words blinks his eyes at the taller guy and realised him looking a bit too serious than usual.

"Not really. Let's have a seat first then I'll bring you guys the menu." Leading Namjoon to the nearest table at the front of the counter. "Baby, do you want the same ice chocolate?" He asked the nodding boy and looked at the frowning Namjoon. "Do you want coffee or something else? I'll bring you the menu," Seokjin leave the table and stretched his hand to the cashier for a set of menu for Namjoon and hold up his free hand to the brown coloured hair guy, asking him to wait for a while.

"Here, just inform the cashier your order. It's on my tab."

"No need. I'll pay f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter