Chapter 04

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namjoon," he looks up from the paper on his hold and change his sight of view to Seokjin who called for him. "Yeah," he reply.

"Do you have anything for kids here? Taehyung wants something to drink," looking at his grinning son, he smile. "I'll call Eunjung to prepare some beverages for you guys. I need a cup of hot coffee too," as Seokjin shook his head, he raised one of his eyebrow in question.

"I'll go and get it, just tell me where the pantry located at,"

"There's chocolate over there, just make a small cup for Taehyung. If you went out from this door and walk straight to where the lift located, you will see there's another hallway to your left," nodding at this, Seokjin stand up and asked Taehyung to wait for a while, ruffling the boy's already messy hair. "How about your coffee?" Smiling to the pretty guy, "Black please with a spoonful of sugar. Thanks Seokjin," he noticed the guy his red lips with a bit of red colouring his cheeks as the guy mumbles okay to him and closing the door behind him.

"Daddy!" Placing the paper down, he walks to where his son now laid on his belly, still wearing his suit.

"What is it pie? Come here," he pull the boy and bringing him to his lap, letting the boy plays with his tie.

"Uncle Jin cooks for me today. He's really good. We eat this fried chicken with melted cheese on top of it and there's this soup. It didn't taste like vege at all!" Laughing, Namjoon left kisses all over the boy's face.

"So, you're telling me you eat vege today so I won't scold you for having an ice cream without me?" Beaming at him, the boy nodded cheerfully. Letting his father pats his little slowly as the taller guy joined him watching his anime, waiting for Seokjin to bring their drinks, he blurted out, "Uncle Jin is so pretty. I'm going to marry someone as pretty as him when I grow up," quirking his brows at his son's remark, he hummed. 'Yeah, you do that Tae.' He thought with a smile.

Meanwhile, Seokjin who just came out from the door, meet the eyes of Eunjung, the pretty lady who greets them before. "Where are you going?" Smiling a bit, he tell his destination to the lady only to have her watch him with a narrowing eyes. As he excuse himself, he quickly go to where Namjoon told him before with Eunjung trailing behind him. The loud clacking heels makes his uncomfortable and a bit scared.

"Say, how do you come to know about Mr. Kim?" The lady asked, leaning her curvy body to the wall of the pantry with hands folded in front of her chest.

"Oh, he moves in next to my house and I came to welcome them. We're neighbour actually,"

"So, you're saying, you're the one who come to him first?" Weirded out by the question and the way Eunjung's voice sounded, he turn to face the lady.

"What are you trying to say?" He halted all his movement when Eunjung neared him. "You like him, aren't you?" Seokjin keep his mouth shut and just stare at the lady. "You even used that stupid boy to get to his fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter