Chapter 08

HOT DADDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and he smiles at the sight of his son wrapped in his thick blanket with sweat covering his face. He knew the boy will definitely grunts in protest if he ever remove the blanket. Looking down at his body, he chuckles. There, covering only his chest down to his knees, was the boy's baby blue blanket. 'He must've switched them while I'm asleep,' he said in his head before slowly pushing the small blanket away from him and dragged his long legs across the room to the bathroom. He missed seeing his neighbour since the last few days. Burdened with all the works and with Yoongi out of the country for two weeks, he scratched his head. He will need to bring Taehyung with him to the office today. The boy was not in school since apparently, his school was closed for a week for a big renovation regarding the collapsed building that happened last Friday. Glancing at the mirror, he blinks. His hair was getting long, he will need to check his son's hair too and make appointment at the salon for both of them. He dragged a hand on his face, "Tae hates hair cut," he chuckles. Work after work and now, the hair cut. The boy will bite his head for sure.

Waking the boy up was easy but bringing him out early in the morning definitely a challenge. Whining and crying or more like wailing with his hand grabbing his blanket tightly, Taehyung protested with his whole body. He was rolling and kicking his legs on the floor, "I don't want! Let me stay at home. I don't wanna go there!" Rubbing his temples, Namjoon can feel a heat started to accumulate at the back of his head, a headache incoming.

"The last you went there, I saw you doing just fine Tae," he crouched infront of the still crying boy.

"It's because papa was there with me!" a breath with his teeth clunched, he cupped the boy's face in his hands.

"Listen, daddy will bring you there now, you will sit and wait for me until I'm done and if Uncle Jin is free today, I'll ask him to come. Now, how's that sound?"

"It's papa Jin! Not uncle," chuckling at his son remark, he nodded, agreeing with everything the boy's said.

"So, can we go now? I'm already late," grabbing the boy in his embrace, he bounced for a few seconds before fast walking to the door and having a hard time putting his shoe, with Taehyung refusing to be let down.

It was late afternoon when Taehyung starts to cry again and having no choice, he called for Eunjung.

"Can you help me bring my boy to the pantry? I got his food here, just help me to watch him eat," Giving her most seductive smiles towards her boss, she acted by caressing the boy's head only to be bitten on the arm.

"Tae!" Hearing his father's stern voice, he cowered and making his small body even smaller by bringing his knees to his chest on the couch, hugging them tightly. Having no choice and afraid of his father getting mad at him, he let Eunjung bring him out of the office.

"Yah! If you dare to bite my hand now, I'll hit you harder," Taehyung muffles his crying voice by palming his mouth when he feels a burning pain on the side of his body, Eunjing was pinching him.

"Now, finish all your food and don't tell your father about this! If I hear you complaining to him, you see what I'll do to you," nodding, Taehyung grab the plastic fork on top of the cleat take away box, shoving his food quickly. Not even care to munch on them and just swallow them whole.

"Papa Jin will be here any minutes now," hearing this, Taehyung brighten up a bit. He glances out to the tinted glass panel of his father's office, watching the scary secretary putting a red coloured lipstick, smacking her lips. He cringed, 'She said not to tell daddy, I'll tell papa,' determined, he sniffed and wiped his still flowing tears using his sleeves, waiting for Seokjin to arrived.

"Tae, are you sleeping?" Namjoon stands from his seat and walks to the couch, checking on the silent boy. He frowned and concern written all over his face as he saw how pale his son has become.

"Hey, are you okay baby? Look here," touching the boy's cheek but got ignored. He sighed remembering he kind of raised his voice before. He was about to hug his son when someone knocks on the door and when Seokjin's face appeared from the small opening of the door, Taehyung literally jumps from his seat and run to the pretty guy.

"Hey there little guy," bringing the guy up, Seokjin neatly tucked the boy unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter